剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
What we're doing will change the face of Germany forever.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不都是这么说的吗
Isn't that what all terrorists tell themselves?
我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我们是民族主义者
We're not terrorists. We're nationalists.
民族主义者 好吧
Nationalists. Right.
这是个有意思的区别
That's an interesting distinction.
那个打手有点麻烦
We have a problem with the goon.
阿曼多
Armando?
他是宪法保卫局的 这事上跟我们是一边的
I told you, he's BfV. They are on our side with this.
你知道他跟那姑娘搞到一块儿了吗
Did you know he's fucking the daughter?
他可能只是玩玩而已 你担心什么
He... maybe he's playing her. What are you worried about?
她比她表现得更聪明
She's... she's smarter than she lets on.
他要是有什么闪失
If he lets anything slip,
咱们谁都别想活着出去
none of us are getting out of this in one piece.
那我们看着点他
So, we stick close to him?
你不下来吗
他没在看
下来吧
他会杀了你的
你的损失
你给他们打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call them?
打了 他们想让我们找到攻击目标
Yeah, they want us to find out the target.
「我们」
"Us"? "Us"?
希望你没提到我
Hope you didn't mention me.
我要是提了 罗伯特肯定会坐早班飞机过来
If I had, Robert would be on the first flight out.
今天早晨 你问我怎么找到你的
You know, this morning, you asked me how I found you.
你离开柏林后
After you left Berlin,
我在所有你的已知化名上做了标记
I put a flag on all of your known aliases.
你最终出现在西班牙时 我就收到消息了
When you finally showed up in Spain, I got a ping.
聪明的特雷弗 你为什么那么做
Clever Trevor. Why would you do that?
你惹了很多危险人物
You pissed off a lot of dangerous people.
我可能只想知道你还在外面
I guess I just wanted to know you were still out there.
如你所见 丹尼尔
Well, as you can see, Daniel,
我他妈滋润着呢
I'm fucking thriving.
得了 赫克托 你以为我傻吗
Come on, Hector. You think I'm stupid?
那幢别♥墅♥是胡安·卡洛斯·德维加名下的
The villa's registered to Juan Carlos de Vega...
另一个钟情于你的脆弱的中情局探员
another vulnerable CIA asset who had a crush on you.
他以前常常请你到这来消暑
He used to host you out here over summer.
我就是这么知道你会在这的
That's how I knew you'd be here.
这事没有你我♥干♥不成
I can't do this without you.
我们可以让他开口 透露出目标
We can get him to open up, reveal the target.
忘了肖 忘了宪法保卫局
Forget Shaw. Forget the BfV.
忘了总部
Forget Langley.
你我二人
You and me.
我们一定能行
We get a win out of this.
你我二人
You and me.
我知道你没忘了那感觉有多好
And I know you haven't forgotten how good that feels.
这可真令人惊叹
Now, that's impressive.
我在想 今天过得不错
I was thinking, it's been a nice day.
你们留下过夜吧
Why don't you stay the night?
你确定吗 不打搅吗
Are you sure? It's no intrusion?
怎么会 一定会很开心的
No, please. It'd be fun, right?
是的
Yeah.
会很开心的
It would be fun.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrew.
千万别客气 奥托
You are very welcome, Otto.
咱们痛痛快快地嗨一晚
Let's make a night of it.
我们今晚在这过夜
我们有麻烦了
谁
给咱们的朋友打电♥话♥
我要知道跟谁在什么时间通话了
你平时在家就这么吃吗 奥托
So, do you eat like this at home, Otto?
在柏林 我们很少有能在室外做饭的天气
In Berlin, we rarely have the weather to cook outside.
我爸特喜欢下厨
My father enjoys cooking.
你母亲一定活得特别轻松
Your mum must have an easy life.
莱娜她母亲11年前去世了
Lena's mom died 11 years ago.
太抱歉了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不用道歉
No apology necessary.
大选之前
So, security's gonna be pretty tight
柏林的安保会非常严的
in Berlin ahead of the election.
运货的话会不会有问题
Is that gonna be a problem for delivery?
需要什么帮助尽管提
Any help you need will be provided.
高层有熟人啊
Friends in high places, huh?
你是怎么看的 奥托
So, what do you think, Otto?
高层会变动吗
Will there be a change at the top?
民调显示PfD呼声很高
The polls are predicting a big swing towards the PfD.
五年前都没人听说过他们
Well, five years ago, no one had even heard of them.
确实 发展得太快了
Exactly. It's happening quickly.
我们活在一夜成名的年代
We're living in the age of the overnight sensation.
-来去匆匆而已 -这个不会
- They come and they go. - Not this time.
不会吧
That's fucking bullshit.
你跟甘茨先生说话注意点
Hey, you don't speak to Mr. Ganz like that.
这是安德鲁的家 我们是他的客人
It's Andrew's house. We are his guests.
我很想听听他的高见
I'm eager to hear his opinion.
但要注意
Just be careful.
我们的历史让事情更复杂了一些
Our history makes things a bit more complicated.
-为什么 -在德国
- How so? - Well, in Germany,
我们面临着一个独特的挑战
we face a unique challenge.
我们看待过去的方式以及纳粹时期的负罪感
The way we view our past and Nazi-era guilt...
使得我们允许这些难民侵染我们的国家
that's how we let all these refugees infect our land.
我们的身份就是这样被掠夺走的
That's how we got robbed our identity.
我们就是这样背弃了我们自己的利益
That's how we turn against our own interests.
我觉得你们在欧洲得不到多少支持吧
I don't think you can expect a lot of sympathy across Europe.
-欧洲在改变 -欧洲一片混乱 奥托
- Europe is changing. - Europe is in chaos, Otto.
对 混乱就是应该的
Yes, and chaos it deserves.
我们从混乱中崛起
From chaos, we will rise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这就是你的宣言的依据吗
Is that the fucking basis of your manifesto?
有失才有得
You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs?
-别嘲笑我 安德鲁 - 我没嘲笑你
- Do not mock me, Andrew. - I'm not mocking you.
别废话了 告诉你到底什么意思 奥托
Spare me the cliches and tell me what you really mean, Otto.
-拜托 放松点 -闭嘴 特雷弗
- Come on, take it easy. - Shut up, Trevor.
奥托是成年人了 他自己会说话
Otto's a grown man. He can speak for himself.
在美国 你会把手放在心口
In America, you put your hand on your heart
然后宣誓效忠
and you pledge allegiance.
在德国 我看不到任何骄傲
In Germany, I don't see any pride.
看不到热情 我们唾弃自己的身份
I see no passion. We shit on our identity.
我们交出自己的土地
We give our land away.
看看 清♥真♥寺 寺庙 犹太教堂
Have a look: mosques, temples, synagogues.
简直就他妈是个主题公园 是个动物园
It's a fucking theme park. It's a zoo.
够了
Well, enough is enough.
PfD能重塑我们的国家
The PfD will restore our country.
PfD
PfD.
他们真让你相信了一个童话是吧 奥托
They really sold you a fairy tale, didn't they, Otto?
他们跟你保证会有新气象 是吧
They promised you something new, right?
简单 纯粹
Something simple. Something pure.
我不想告诉你的 奥托
Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, Otto,
但都是屁话
but it's all shit.
另类右翼 另类左翼
Alt-right, alt-left.
他们要让你用同一种步调行进
They got you marching to the same familiar fucking tune.
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
他们让你相信你有能力能够
They let you believe you have the power
改变你深爱的国家
to change your beloved nation,
但其实这只是个幌子 奥托
but it's an illusion, Otto.
这就是个幌子
It's a fucking illusion.
时局总在改变
The pendulum is swinging.
「时局总在改变」
"The pendulum is swinging."
去他妈的
Fuck me!
醒醒 奥托 睁开你的眼睛
Wake up, Otto. Open your eyes.
没有什么真正改变过
Nothing ever really changes.
民♥主♥主义崛起 共♥产♥主义衰退
Democracy rises, communism falls.
共♥产♥主义崛起 民♥主♥主义衰退
Communism rises, democracy falls.
新瓶装旧酒而已
It's the same shit in different coats.
唯一能带来真正革命的的就是战争
The only thing that brings around true revolution is war.
没错 在这方面我们是一致的
Yes. On that, we agree.
很好 我们是一致的
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表