剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
So, it's... nice smile.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
漂亮
Beautiful.
真险 太险了
That was close. Too close.
奇怪的是你们两个的出现 前后脚
Strange how the two of you showed up, one after the other.
你觉得是我把她引过来的
What, you think I led her to you?
我不知道 约瑟夫 我不知道该怎么想
Well, I don't know, Josef. I don't know what to think.
但如果你能立刻删掉那张照片
But I would appreciate it if you would
我会非常感激的
delete that photo immediately.
谢谢
Please.
这就样吗 我们到此为止了
So that's it? We're done?
如果我不确定我能相信你
If I'm not sure I can trust you,
是的 我们到此为止了
yes, we are done.
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
这是两天之内我第二次救你了
The second time in two days I have saved you,
然而我仍然不值得你信任
and I'm the one who cannot be trusted.
也许我们应该小酌一杯解决一下这个问题
Maybe we should settle this dispute over a nightcap.
我不吃你这套的 约瑟夫
I won't be charmed, Josef.
你不害怕 你也不吃我这套
You don't scare, you won't be charmed...
还有什么
What emotion can I elicit?
好吧
All right.
知道为什么有钱人上厕所要那么久吗
Any idea why rich people take so long to pee?
队伍都排到转角去了
The line was around the corner.
-十点钟方向 -不是吧
- 10:00. - Oh, no.
BB 基尔希
BB, Kirsch.
大使
Ambassador.
没想到会在这里碰上你们两个
I didn't expect to see you both here.
我们想着过来看看都是什么大场面
Thought we would show up, see what the fuss is all about.
没有什么比大使♥馆♥联欢会更能让人铭记
Nothing like an Embassy hoedown to remind you
餐饮业差评供应商是何以为继的
what keeps bad catering in business.
什么意思 讽刺吗
And what is that, sarcasm?
罗伯特在柏林待了一阵子了
Robert has been in Berlin for a while now.
他比我们很多人都更适应这种场合
He's more accustomed to these events than some of us.
也许有人该换换环境了
Maybe it's time someone had a change of scenery, then.
你们认为格哈特会怎样
So how do you think Gerhardt will do?
得票率15% 还是20%
15% of the vote? 20%?
-民调预测的是9% -媒体说的是吧
- Polls were predicting 9%. - Oh, the press, is it?
民调除了自身不值得信任外
When's the last time the polls were right about anything
什么时候准确过
except how distrusted they are?
格哈特可能是这个国家几十年来
Gerhardt could be the best thing
最好的造化了
that happened to this country in decades.
您心里有具体哪个十年吗 大使
Did you have a particular decade in mind, Ambassador?
别给我下套
Don't bait me.
就是这种思想
It's exactly that kind of thinking
想要把这个国家困于它的过去
that wants to keep this country trapped in its past.
失陪了 我们八点要开会
If you'll excuse us, we have a team meeting, 8:00.
我们想保持最佳状态
We want to make sure we're at our best.
-再会 -晚安
- Until the next one. - Good night.
-可我还想再喝一杯 -太好了 我知道一个
- But I wanted another drink. - Good. I know a wacky spot,
奇葩的去处 一直想去一探究竟
and I've been wanting to check it out.
要说我有什么不能忍♥的 那就是仗势欺人
If there's one thing I can't tolerate, it's a bully.
而海恩斯刚截了我们的道
And Hanes just stole our lunch money.
我们必须表面上按他的意思办事
Well, we have to appear to do what he's asking.
不然他可以让我们卷铺盖回家
Otherwise, he could send us home.
然后我就开始想
See, and there I was starting to think,
这可能 是一段美好友谊的开始
this could be... the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
你刚刚是对我引用了「卡萨布兰卡」吗
Did you just quote "Casablanca" at me?
「卡萨布兰卡」电影原文为
「我们总是可以选择巴黎」
我们总是可以选择柏林
We'll always have Berlin.
东西在哪
Where is it?
什么东西
Where's what?
你身上戴的 为了防止遇上麻烦
Whatever tracking device is on you to let your people know
好让你的人知道你在哪的跟踪器
where you are in case you are in trouble.
你这是承认你就是麻烦了吗
Oh, is this you admitting that you're trouble?
也许吧
Maybe,
但不是你需要担心的那种麻烦
but not the kind of trouble you need to worry about.
我觉得我还是
I guess I'd like to feel
不希望有人跟着我们去小酌
that we don't have people following us to a nightcap.
你跟我的任何事都是他们的工作
Anything you make my business is their business.
任何事吗 也对
Anything? Oh, right.
抱歉 你不吃我这套
Sorry. You "won't be charmed."
至少你我之间的距离够过一辆卡车的
At least there's enough space for a truck to pass between us.
你笑了
Oh, gotcha.
读心笔记 她喜欢好笑的笑话
Mental note: she enjoys a good joke.
读心笔记 他高估了自己的幽默感
Oh, mental note: he overrates his sense of humor.
瓦莱丽 拜托
Valerie, please.
把跟踪器关了
Turn the device off.
这样我们就能信任彼此了
Then we will know we can trust each other.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
信♥号♥♥消失
拜托 提姆 换我就一定会帮你的
Come on, Tim. I'd do it for you.
这从来都是肉包子打狗有去无回
Yeah, funny what a one-way street this is.
你们给国安局的都是些不人道的情报
All the shit you people give NSA for inhuman intelligence.
一个联邦探员从雷达上消失了
A federal officer is off the radar.
现在是计较那些的时候吗
Is this the time for that?
你最后看到她的位置在哪
Where's the last place you saw her?
河边 我把地址发给你
The riverbank. I'll send you the address.
不用了 我定位你了
Forget it, I have your pin.
-挺近的 -这么快
- Close enough. - That was fast.
但已经过去五分钟 也许十分钟了
But it's already been five minutes, maybe ten.
-我们会找到她的 -你保证吗
- We'll find her. - Promise?
把她手♥机♥号♥给我就行
Just give me her cell number.
那么 耶茨女士
So, Miss Yates...
一个月了 朝气蓬勃的柏林对你怎么样
how's the vibrant city of Berlin treating you after one month?
说实话 我还没怎么转转呢
In truth, I haven't seen much of it yet.
如果你需要导游的话
Well, if you ever need a tour guide...
我可以考虑找你
I might take you up on that.
乐意效劳
I might like it if you did.
你要试试我的肝脏移植吗
Would you like to try my liver transplant?
天啊 那你得尝尝我的超级暴食症才行
Oh, God. Only if you'll have a taste of my hyper-bulimia.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-三 -二 一
- Three... - Two, one.
以前这里要说密♥码♥才能进来
You used to have to say a password to get in here.
密♥码♥是「我们的秘密」
It was "Our secret."
「我们的秘密」
"Unser Geheimnis"?
你会说德语
会一点
今晚的这个秘密是谁的 约瑟夫
So, whose secret is it tonight, Josef?
咱俩的 还是你和卡特琳娜的
Yours and mine, or yours and Katerina's?
你还觉得这是个圈套
You still think this is all a setup?
我要不这么想的话我就是个傻瓜
Well, I'd be a fool not to wonder...
尤其是看到了你们两个之间的互动交流
especially considering your interactions with each other.
你觉得我俩有一腿
Now I'm having an affair with her?
有吗
Are you?
没有
No.
我只是想揭开约瑟夫·艾默里奇的真面目
I'm just trying to uncover the real Josef Emmerich
还有他的真实动机
and his true motives.
因为 你邀请我来参加今晚的活动
Because, you see, you invited me to this event this evening.
你想让我知道些事情
You wanted me to see something,
但又不想让我动手
but you didn't want me to do anything.
你把我介绍给卡特琳娜
You introduced me to Katerina,
可你就差那么一点点就能向她暴露我的身份
but you came very, very close to exposing me to her.
你说你想让我扳倒她 然而
You say that you want me to bring her down, and yet...
我不知道 你似乎崇拜她走过的路
I don't know, you seem to worship the ground that she walks on.
所以 我的问题是
So, my question is...
你想要什么 约瑟夫
what do you want, Josef?
我喜欢你叫我的名字
I like it when you say my name.
我想要你多叫几声
I want more of that.
稍等我一下
Will you excuse me for a moment?
我得去趟洗手间
I'm going to run to the ladies'.
爱普莉尔 怎么了 消防演习吗
April... what is this, a fire drill?
跟踪器的信♥号♥♥怎么了
What happened to the tracking signal?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表