剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
不是的
No.
一开始 是的 但后来 不是
At first, yes. But then... no.
车来了
Car's here.
我怎么会有这份荣幸被邀请进入你的老巢
To what do I owe the honor of being invited into your lair?
几周前你说你想参与进来
A few weeks ago you said you wanted in on things.
好 我带你进来了
Well, I'm bringing you in.
如果这是所谓的 晚了总比没有好
If this is in the spirit of "Better late than never,"
我觉得你体现得蛮好
I think you're cutting it close.
国安局不能帮忙 所以
The NSA can't help, so...
所以你就来找我了
So you come to my side?
事实上 我在考虑
Actually, I was thinking that...
你我可以各退一步 找到平衡点
you and I could meet somewhere more in the middle.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
目前也只能这样了
Only way to get anything done these days.
我们几周前就该这么干了
We should have taken that position a few weeks ago.
同意
Agreed.
德让呢
Where's DeJean?
我把他控制住了
I have him on a leash.
约瑟夫离开了
Josef just left.
他上了一辆黑色SUV
He's getting into a black SUV.
车牌号♥BHK7916
Bravo Hotel Kilo 7916.
我们跟上了
We're on him.
见面地点是莫阿比特的室内集市
Meet point is the Arminiusmarkthalle in Moabit.
快到了
Almost there.
很快你就没法这样独自站在公共场合中了
One day soon you won't be able to stand alone
你的支持者会簇拥着你
like this in public without your supporters mobbing you.
艾默里奇总理
Chancellor Emmerich?
来吧 我们散个步
Come on, let's take a walk.
怎么 他是要带他观光么
What, is he taking him on a damn tour?
他很谨慎
He's being cautious.
不 他这是多疑
No, he's being paranoid.
我们绕到后面去
We're headed around back.
对于事件的反转 你似乎很高兴
You almost sound happy about the turn of events.
你可以说我们在你的成功中
You could say we have a vested interest
有既得利益
in your success.
「你们」是谁
Who's "We"?
跟卡特琳娜交好的
Same group of Americans
那群美国人吗
that wined and dined Katerina?
时机正合适
All in due time.
我不喜欢约瑟夫的口气
I don't like Josef's tone.
费舍尔会警惕的
Fischer's gonna spook.
让我猜猜 你要提供我卡特琳娜接受的
Let me guess, you want to offer me the same deal
同等条件
Katerina took.
你们会资助PfD
Help fund the PfD
只要我能让美国成为老大哥
if I help turn Uncle Sam into Big Brother.
德国对我来说远比一张空白支票有价值
Germany is worth more to me than a blank check.
我完全同意 约瑟夫
I couldn't agree more, Josef.
我保证我不是代表美国
I assure you I am not here on behalf of Uncle Sam
或什么老大哥来的
or Big Brother.
这是对我们关心的祖国
It is proper allegiance
正式的效忠
to Fatherland that we care about,
不管祖国是什么国家
whatever the country.
德语叫「沃特兰特」 对吧
"Vaterland" No?
这家伙在说什么
What the hell is he talking about?
这家伙是他们当中最纳粹的吗
Is this guy the Naziest of them all?
听着像那么回事
Starting to sound that way.
我们知道卡特琳娜其它的优先权
We knew of Katerina's other priorities.
她自己的职业 她的名望
Her own career. Her popularity.
那为什么要支持她
Then why support her?
因为她是我们帮助PfD在国会争得一席地的
Because she was our best chance of helping the PfD
最好机会
gain a foothold in Parliament.
但她终归还是太软弱
But at the end of the day, she was too soft.
-喂 -雅各布
- Yeah. - Jacob.
我们需要你查一个账户
We have an account I need you to run down.
好的 给我一小会
Sure thing. Give me a second.
你要告诉我这是个什么账户吗
Are you going to tell me what this account is?
是一个花店普通客户的账号♥
Belongs to a regular customer at a florist.
消费活动和你的朋友费舍尔去柏林的活动相符
Activity coincides with your boy Fischer's trips to Berlin.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是这个账户的主人很有可能
Meaning whoever owns the account is likely involved
和暗♥杀♥卡特琳娜·格哈特有关
in the hit on Katerina Gerhardt.
好了 我准备好了 把账号♥报给我
Okay, I'm ready. Give me the digits.
别糊弄我了
Stop bullshitting me.
告诉我是谁 否则不用说下去了
Tell me who or we are done.
-他在干什么 -该死
- What is he doing? - God damn it.
好吧
Okay.
行
Sure.
你要我说清楚点让他们也听到吗
Do you want me to enunciate it for them, too?
谁在窃听 约瑟夫
Who's listening, Josef?
你这个嘴上没门的混♥蛋♥
You toothless piece of shit.
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
我早就和我的人说过不能信任你
I told my people you couldn't be trusted.
你自称民族主义党
You call yourself a nationalist,
但你根本不愿意做出任何努力
but you won't go the distance for the cause.
和你不一样吗
Unlike you?
杀人凶手
Murderer.
约瑟夫
Josef.
他正从边门出来
He's exiting the side entrance.
上了一辆摩托车
Getting on a motorbike.
看不清车牌
Can't see the number plate.
往你们那边去了 收到吗
Coming your way, coming your way, copy.
收到 我们上 快走
We're on it. Let's go, let's go.
他跑哪去了
Where the fuck is he?
该死 他掉头了
Shit, he did a 180'ed.
抓稳了
Hold on.
趴下 该死
Hey, stay down! Fuck.
我欠你一次
I owe you one.
你没事吧
You okay?
搞什么
What the fuck?
这不是伊斯特·克鲁格的副手吗
Isn't that Esther Krug's deputy?
我查到了些东西
I've got something.
不大妙
It's not good.
斯蒂芬·海德里希
Stefan Heidrich
保卫局的
of the BfV.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
那个之前坐在我办公室的混♥蛋♥吗
That asshole who sat in my office?
他和费舍尔是一伙的
He's in league with Fischer?
那可能只是冰山一角
And that may only be the tip of the iceberg.
-有发现吗 -还没有
- Anything? - Not yet.
但我相信这背后
But I believe this rogue network
远不只尼克·费舍尔和斯蒂芬·海德里希
goes beyond Nick Fischer and Stefan Heidrich.
这算我该放松自己的时候吗
Is the part where I'm suppose to give myself a break?
不 这时候你应该
No, it's the part where you're supposed to
拍拍自己的后背
pat yourself on the back.
我刚杀了一名保卫局官员
I just killed a BfV Officer.
如果你没做好自己的工作 他就会杀了我
Who would have killed me if you hadn't done your job,
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
这是正当防卫 爱普莉尔
It was self-defense, April.
直觉很棒
And great instincts.
我停止和你们站合作
I break contact with your Station,
-你们就杀了我们的官员 -你有很多事
- and you kill my deputy? - There's a bunch of stuff
还不知道 我们得谈谈
you don't know. We need to talk.
-你在说什么 -别在这里说 先走吧
- What are you talking about? - Not here, come on, let's go.
我要和你说的是真♥相♥
Okay, what I'm about to tell you is the truth,
我需要你信任我
and I need you to trust me on this.
说吧
Just say it.
昨晚我们发现我们驻扎在
Last night we learned that one of our officers
挪威的一名官员
stationed out in Norway
和暗♥杀♥卡特琳娜·格哈特有关
was behind the assassination of Katerina Gerhardt.
这和斯蒂芬有什么关系
What does this have to do with Stefan?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表