剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
to go back into the water.
好了 想听听我的好消息吗
Okay, you wanna hear my good news?
你能有什么好消息
What could you possibly have?
还有两天就要大选了
It's two days before the election.
我们无法证明她资助了甘茨的恐怖袭击
We couldn't prove she financed Ganz' terror attack.
游戏结束了
Game over.
或者游戏加时
Or game overtime.
听着 我问问你
Look, let me ask you something.
关于资助格哈特的链条
How high up on the chain did you look
你看到了离顶端多近的位置
for who funds Gerhardt?
不 我们关注的是甘茨的转账
No, we focused on the Ganz transfer.
其他都是无关信息
Nothing else would've been relevant.
是吗
Really? Well...
我认为如果有种现金存款的方式
I think that a pattern of cash deposits
通过挪威的一个渔市
routed through a fish market in Norway
存到格哈特所拥有的一个秘密账户上
to an undisclosed account owned by Gerhardt
这应该算是相关吧
would count as relevant.
我是说 如果她在资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
I mean, if she's funding terrorism,
-她的现金是哪来的 -你也知道
- where does the cash come from? - Well, you know,
斯堪的纳维亚发生了那些极右活动
with all the alt-right activity in Scandinavia,
要是她有朋友在那边 我可不会吃惊
it doesn't surprise me she has friends out there.
好吧 先不说恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Okay, forget terrorism.
德国律法不允许境外资助竞选
German law does not allow outside funding for campaigns.
-好吧 -你就没再继续深挖吗
- Okay. - So you didn't dig any deeper?
没有 我可没亲自去挪威
No, I didn't personally go to Norway
细查她的经济状况 史蒂文
to look into her finances, Steven.
也许我们是时候这么做了
Well, maybe it's time we do,
这里有点不对劲
'cause something's not right here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我们
We?
你能找人
Think you can get somebody to look after Noah
照顾诺亚几天吗
for a couple of days?
我们想帮你离开柏林
We wanna help you get out of Berlin.
为什么
Why?
直接杀了我吧 就像对我爸那样
Just kill me, like my father.
我努力想避免那种事发生的 真的
I tried to prevent that. I really did.
你该听他的
You should listen to him.
不管你父亲相信的是什么
Whatever your father believed,
我知道在内心深处 你并不认同
I know, deep down, you weren't on board.
你只是被困住了
You just got caught up.
莱娜
Lana...
我不希望这事毁了你的后半生
I don't want this to ruin the rest of your life.
好吧 好了
Okay... all right, okay. - Get...
好了 听着
All right, okay.
现在情况是这样
These are the facts:
中情局
you're wanted by the CIA,
宪法保卫局 警♥察♥ PfD都想抓你
the BfV, the police, and the PfD,
只要有半点机会 他们都会把你
who will hang you from the nearest lamppost,
吊死在最近的路灯上
given half a chance.
所以 你现在得低调行事
So for now, you need to lay low.
等我们觉得安全了
When we think it's safe,
我们会来接你
we'll come get you clear.
去哪
To where?
你想去哪都行
Anywhere you like.
我不知道其他任何地方
I don't know anywhere else.
我们会找到合适的地方的
We'll find somewhere.
但现在 你得待在这里
But for now, you have to stay here.
不能出去买♥♥烟 不能去见朋友
No running out for cigarettes, no meeting up with friends,
不能打电♥话♥
and no phones.
谢了 我知道你冒了很大风险
Thanks for that. I know you took a risk.
我还没拿到我要的东西呢
I still don't have what I came for.
可你有谈判筹码了
But you do have a bargaining chip.
要是他们知道她在我这里
If they know I've got her,
他们就有动机补偿我了
they'll have an incentive to give me what I'm owed.
centive to give me what I'm owed.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表