剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
-安静 安静 -不
- Quiet. Quiet. - No.
-他们不得不开枪 -我知道
- They had to take the shot. - I know.
看
Look...
她又让自己的支持率上升了5%
she just bought herself another 5% at the polls.
感谢你过来
Thank you for coming in.
应该的
Of course.
听着 别觉得遗憾
Hey, listen, no regrets.
我们就差一点
We came so close.
是啊
Yeah.
我们下次会扳倒她的
We'll get her next time.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
你不能责怪你自己
You can't blame yourself.
听着 一直都是我在怂恿
Listen, I... I... I egged it on the whole way.
不...
No...
行动出现偏差都是我的错
It's my fault that the op went off the rails.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你让海恩斯知道了行动
You read Hanes into the op.
他以我和你的工作做威胁
He threatened my job and yours.
怎么 你现在觉得咱们的工作就保住了吗
What, and now you think our jobs are safe?
换我也会生气
I'd be angry too.
当然了 我的初衷是...
Of course, my intention was...
谁在乎初衷呢
Who cares about intentions?
我没有生气
I'm not angry.
我太累了
I'm too tired for that.
我只是非常失望
I'm just really disappointed.
我得...我得回家去陪诺亚了
I gotta... I gotta get home to Noah,
那...
so...
你搞定他了
You got him.
小心你侧面
Watch over your shoulder.
那边...等等 那边
There... wait, right there...
哪里
Where?
我回来了
I'm home.
爸爸 史蒂文叔叔来了
Hey, Dad, Uncle Steven came over.
我看到了...再一次
Yeah, so I see... again.
这孩子是个天才 就像他老爸
The kid's a natural, just like his father.
史蒂文叔叔打破我的最高分记录了吗
Uncle Steven beat my high score yet?
-第一次就破了 -新手运罢了
- First attempt. - Yeah, beginner's luck.
穿鞋子不能上沙发
Hey, no shoes on the couch.
声音关小一半 诺亚
Turn that down by about half, okay, Noah?
-我要订点晚餐 -寿司好吗
- I'm gonna order us some dinner. - Sushi?
好啊 如果你想就着薄面包皮吃的话
Yeah, if you want it on a thin crust.
回头待续 哥们
Ah, to be continued, buddy.
我想着你可能想要回这个
Thought you might like to have this back.
机密 仅供站长查阅
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get this?
我们的朋友 大使
Our friend, the Ambassador.
他让我看一眼
He asked me to take a look at it,
翻译成直白的英文
translate it into plain English.
你知道他是从哪弄到的
And you know where he got it.
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
她那么做是对的 罗伯特
She did the right thing, Robert.
她那是为了你
She did it for you.
你告诉她了 是吧
You told her, didn't you?
抱歉 她硬闯进来了 先生
I'm sorry, she barged right past me, sir.
要我叫保安来吗
Do you want me to call security?
不用了 希拉 坐吧
No need, Sheila. Sit down.
-你给卡特琳娜·格哈特通气了 -是吗
- You tipped off Katerina Gerhardt. - Did I?
就因为你
Our entire operation
我们的整个行动差点酿成悲剧
almost ended in tragedy because of you.
因为我
Me?
是我把塞姆汀炸♥药♥放到街上去的吗
I'm the one that put live Semtex on the streets, am I?
是我篡改了回传给总部的记录
I'm the one that falsified traffic back to Langley
以便掩盖一次
in order to cover up an operation
我无权运作的行动吗
I had no authority to run?
你还想保护她到什么程度
Just how far are you willing to go to protect her?
你想牺牲大使♥馆♥吗
Are you willing to sacrifice the embassy?
-牺牲你自己员工的性命 -够了 BB
- The lives of your staff? - That's enough, BB.
你今天的所作所为就是这个意思
That's where you took this today.
你让我的整个团队陷入了险境
You put my entire team at risk,
要是他们有任何人受了伤 老天在上
and if any of them had been hurt, so help me, God,
我绝不会冷眼旁观
I would not be standing here so calmly.
我要把你吊在那扇窗外...
I would be hanging you out that window...
吊的是你的睾丸
by your balls.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
之前那不是我
It wasn't me earlier.
我态度很糟 对不起
I treated you badly. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我才是应该道歉的人
I'm the one who should be apologizing.
为什么
For what?
因为我对你抱了希望 你不必抱歉
That I placed my hope in you? You shouldn't be sorry.
我不该给你错误的希望
That I gave a false hope?
我不知道 我只是觉得
I don't know, I just feel
对一切都感到非常抱歉
really terrible about everything.
卡特琳娜是个聪明的女人
Katerina is an intelligent woman.
你觉得她把事情拼凑起来需要多久
How long do you think before she puts together the pieces?
她知道账户的事吗
Does she know about the account?
还不清楚
It isn't clear.
她不肯告诉我谁给她报了信
She wouldn't tell me who tipped her off,
我也没立场逼她
and I wasn't in the position to push her.
你要进来吗
Do you wanna come in?
我不能再帮你了
I... I can't help you any further.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm asking you.
好吧
Okay.
一楼 22号♥房♥间
First floor, room 22.
是谁
Who was that?
我想让你见的一个朋友
A friend I want you to meet.
什么 你疯了吗 警♥察♥到处在找我们
What? Are you crazy? The police are looking for us.
他想帮你
He's someone who wants to help you.
帮我个忙 反应别太大
Just do me a favor and don't freak out.
拜托了
Please?
特雷弗
Trevor...
你当时跟他在一起
You were with him?
莱娜·甘茨 这是中情局的丹尼尔·米勒
Lena Ganz, I'd like to introduce you to Daniel Miller, CIA.
前中情局的赫克托·德让
Hector DeJean, ex-CIA.
中情局
CIA?
不
No...
所以
So...
一直以来
All this time...
你都在利用我
You used me?
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
我那么信任你
I trusted you!
你害死了他
You killed him!
你害死了我爸
You killed my dad.
好了...
Okay, okay...
-你害死了他 -冷静
- You killed him! - Calm...
-好了莱娜 冷静 -你害死了我爸
- Okay, Lena, calm down... - You killed my dad!
来帮我一把
Give me some help here!
我不是说反应别太大吗
What did I say about freaking out?
-死的应该是你 不是他 -莱娜 看着我
- You should be dead, not him. - Lena, look at me.
看着我 没事的
Look at me, look at me. It's all right.
我们可以帮你
We can help you. We can help you.
你父亲已经不在了
Your father's gone.
我们无法让他起死回生 但我们能帮你好吗
We can't bring him back, but we can help you, okay?
为什么我觉得安德鲁·谢瓦利埃这名字耳熟
Why, um... why does the name Andrew Chevalier ring a bell?
再想想 身高近1米9 金发
Try 6'1", blond hair,
习惯是穿深色西装
propensity towards dark suits
以及背叛他的老板
and betraying his employers.
-赫克托 -是的
- Hector? - Yeah.
-天啊 -是丹尼尔的主意
- My God. - Daniel's idea.
我还以为
Just when you thought it was safe
回到水里会很安全呢
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表