剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
柏林大街上有120公斤的塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
120 kilos of Semtex on the streets of Berlin.
还能出什么问题
What could possibly go wrong?
三 二 一
现在我注意到你们情报站
Now it's come to my attention that your station reports
给我办公室的报告简直就是狗屎
to my office are reflecting bullshit in my direction.
你说什么
Excuse me.
你告诉我你到底在搞什么名堂
You tell me what you're really doing
不然我立马让你卷铺盖回家
or I'll have you on the next plane home.
当着一个平民百姓的面说这话 我不认同
In front of a civilian, Richard, I don't think so.
不过你可以等等今天结束之后的简报
But you may expect to be briefed by day's end.
或者你可以送我上今天的最后一班飞机
Or you can put me on the last flight out.
大使跟我说
The ambassador told me that Robert
罗伯特将在你之后打包回总部
will be right next to you on the plane home
如果你做得太过分的话
if you push this too far.
别教我如何运作我的情报站
Don't tell me how to run my station,
尤其是你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道其中的利害关系
especially when you have no fucking idea what's at stake.
请告诉我账户细节
Your account details, please?
钱该打到哪儿去
Where the money should go.
转账被拒绝
格哈特的账户拒绝支付
Gerhardt's account refused payment.
爸爸 格哈特背叛了你
抱歉 计划有变
I'm sorry. There's a change of plan.
我是中情局的人
I work for the CIA.
所以我是被你 被她 被所有人出♥卖♥♥♥了
So I've been fucked over by you, by her, by everyone.
作证指认她
Testify against her.
你的刑期能减半
You can cut your prison time in half.
关于资助格哈特的链条
How high up on the chain did you look
你看到了离顶端多近的位置
for who funds Gerhardt?
我认为如果有种现金存款的方式
I think that a pattern of cash deposits
通过挪威的一个渔市
routed through a fish market in Norway
存到格哈特所拥有的一个秘密账户上
to an undisclosed account owned by Gerhardt
这应该算是相关吧
would count as relevant.
爸爸
Papa.
手♥机♥
不
No! No!
她又让自己的支持率上升了5%
She just bought herself another 5% at the polls.
没有 我可没亲自去挪威
No, I didn't personally go to Norway
细查她的经济状况 史蒂文
to look into her finances, Steven.
也许我们是时候这么做了
Maybe it's time we do.
柏林谍影
第二季 第六集
观影收看BBC电视台 柏林直播
Welcome to the BBC, live from Berlin
大选前夕 德国将迎来其几十年来
on election eve, as Germany braces
最重要的政♥治♥竞选活动
for its most significant political contest in decades.
德国国会右翼党派自二战以来的首次胜利
A first-time win for the right wing in German Parliament
可能对欧盟及国际化政局
since World War II could have troubling implications
产生令人不安的影响
for the EU and the global stage.
卡特琳娜·格哈特 极右翼党PfD领导人
Katerina Gerhardt... leader of the far-right PfD Party
也是昨天未遂的恐怖袭击的预谋目标
and purported target in yesterday's averted terror attack...
今天将重返竞选游说活动
will be back on the campaign trail today.
格哈特立誓要坚定理智而非恐惧的施政纲领
Gerhardt vows to hold fast to her platform of reason not fear,
寄望德国民众明天能够注意到PfD的口号♥
hoping that Germans will heed the PfD motto tomorrow
在公♥投♥之时觉醒
and "Wach auf"... or wake up at the polls.
早上好
昨天发生的针对我党的袭击 我们都非常恐惧
我希望我能说一些安慰的话语
但事实是 德国已经不再安全了
格哈特女士
您如何解释PfD的支持者奥托·甘茨的动机
我从未同甘茨先生有过直接的接触
所以我无法评判他的动机
只能说尽管他的行动非常悲惨
但他的愤慨是可以理解的
当你看到我们的政♥府♥赞成违法行为
反对德国进程
我们的国家在自我毁灭
真正的德国人在互相攻击
这就是我号♥召大家
明天站出来为PfD投票的原因
把这些衣服穿上 我们要走了
Okay, put these clothes on. We're leaving.
她说起他来 就好像他一文不值
She talks about him as if he was... nothing.
-只是一坨屎 -你是个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Just a piece of shit. - You're a wanted terrorist.
我们不能待在这
We can't stay here.
这虽然不是完美的伪装 至少能穿出城外
Now, it's not the perfect disguise... it'll get us across town.
-快点 换上 -别他妈碰我
- Come on, come on. - Don't fucking touch me,
你个中情局的走狗
you CIA pig!
前中情局的走狗
Ex-CIA pig.
我知道你的感受 真的
Now, I know how you feel. I really do.
-是吗 -但楼下柜台后面那家伙
- Oh, yeah? - But any minute now,
随时都有可能
the guy behind the counter downstairs
发现你的身份
is gonna figure out who you are.
他会举报我们的
And he's gonna call us in.
所以拜托 照我说的做 行吗
So please, just do as I tell you, all right?
为什么不离开
Why not split?
直接他妈把我留在这里
Just fucking leave me here?
说实话 不然我绝不跟你走
Be honest or I'm not going anywhere with you.
说实话 没有相应的官方许可
Honestly, I can't leave this city
我是不能离开这个城市的
without certain clearances in place.
你是我谈判的筹码
You're my bargaining chip.
但我跟你说的也都是真的
But also, what I told you is true.
现在要是没有我的帮助
Without my help right now,
你就是死路一条或者蹲监狱
you will end up dead or behind bars.
挪威 奥斯陆
不到24小时 卡特琳娜·格哈特
Think Katerina Gerhardt's gonna be in the Bundestag
就要进联邦议院了
in less than 24 hours?
快看
Oh, and check it out.
来了 她在回应袭击未遂的问题
There she is. She's bouncing questions on the averted attack.
眼看她把这破事变成选举的资本
Watch her spin this shit into electoral gold.
咱们找到文件上的地址之前先别慌
Okay, let's not panic till we track down the address on file.
先查清楚是谁在背后非法资助她
Let's find out who's illegally funding her.
PfD的得票率已经12%了 史蒂文
PfD's already at 12%, Steven.
他们要是到了15 就稳进议院和联合政♥府♥了
They get to 15, they'll be in the Bundestag and the coalition.
好了 到海关了
Okay, uh, customs.
我晚点再过去 免得我们的朋友
Ehh, I'm gonna hang back in case our friend
费舍尔在等你
Fischer's waiting for you.
知道吗 罗伯特 那招太蠢了
You know, Robert? That was so stupid.
-什么 -请求奥斯陆站的许可
- What? - To request Oslo Station clearance.
假设这趟能追查到某个种族主义的
Suppose this trail leads to some skinhead,
雅利安人老巢 史蒂文
Aryan lair, Steven.
能得到这家伙的帮助会有用的
It'll be good to have this guy's help.
那就说明我们真有麻烦了
Well, then we're really in trouble.
我在码头跟你碰面
Okay. I'll meet you at the wharf.
我需要让希拉把我的防弹衣翻出来吗
Should I tell Sheila to dig out my body armor?
如果我昨天有点那什么的话 我道歉
I apologize if yesterday if I was a little...
歇斯底里吗
Hysterical?
-紧张 -身为工作站的告密者
- Intense. - For a station whisperer,
你闹得动静可不小
you make a lot of noise.
你找我
You asked to see me.
你去杜勒斯的航♥班♥明早八点起飞
Your flight to Dulles leaves 8:00 A.M. tomorrow.
优先登机
Priority boarding.
你要是想要素食飞机餐的话记得告诉我
Let me know if you'd like a vegetarian meal.
-我有个提议 -此时此刻
- I have a proposal. - You aren't in a position
-你没有提议的资格了 -我确实鲁莽了
to propose at the moment. - I was reckless, yes.
尽管我坚持自己是对的
Although I do maintain I was right.
但我希望罗伯特继续留任
But I want Robert to stay on.
如果我得回总部
If I go home to Langley to lie down
躺在砧板上等着挨刀 没问题
on the chopping block, so be it.
没必要让罗伯特陪绑
There's no need to send Robert too.
你和你的副站长往大街上放爆♥炸♥物
You and you deputy put explosives on the streets.
你凭什么觉得自己能保住他在这里的前途
What makes you think you can secure him a future here?
那是我决策失误 与他无关
It was my bad call, not his.
去吧
Go.
跟柏林告别吧
Say your good-byes to Berlin.
-罗伯特·基尔希 -是我
- Robert Kirsch? - Yes, that's me.
-尼克·费舍尔 -我记得我们曾在
- Nick Fischer. - I think we crossed paths
-麦克莱恩市擦肩而过 -是的
- once back at McLean. - Yes.
-有一阵子了 -你会亲自迎接
- It's been a minute. - So do you greet
每一个踏足挪威的访问消防员吗
every visiting fireman who steps foot in Norway?
我只要求了国家批准协议
'Cause I only requested country clearance as protocol,
没想让你内疚 好给我任何特殊对待
not to guilt you into any kinda special treatment.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表