剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously, on "Berlin Station"...
卡特琳娜·格哈特正打算冒更大风险
Katerina Gerhardt is seeking to up the ante
挑起全欧洲极右翼主义的仇视犯罪
on the spike in far-right hate crimes across Europe.
我们是「为了德国的希望」
德国
觉醒吧
她打算以暴♥力♥手段操纵选举
She intends to swing the election by violent means.
我们得在她家装个摄像头
We need a camera in her home.
伊斯特·克鲁格向我们求助了
Ester Krug has asked for our help.
我们有个渴望在这片领域获得经验的菜鸟
We have a rookie who is eager to gain experience in the field,
和一个很有经验的探员愿意传授无限的智慧
and an experienced agent with a lot of wisdom to impart.
爱普莉尔 我们有麻烦了
April, we have a problem.
立刻撤出来
Get out of there... now.
需要帮忙吗
-他是谁 -约瑟夫·艾默里奇
- Who is he? - Josef Emmerich.
格哈特夫人的政♥治♥顾问
Mrs. Gerhardt's political advisor.
一个美国女人为什么要在大选两周前
Why is an American woman outside the house
出现在卡特琳娜·格哈特的屋子外呢
of Katerina Gerhardt two weeks before the election?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
我有空请你喝咖啡吧
Let me buy you coffee sometime.
以免你改变心意
In case you change your mind.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
-邀请我吗 -我不知道
- That an invitation? - I don't know.
新指挥官要和她的副手
Does the new COS deign
一起喝一杯吗
to throw one back with her deputy?
祝贺你当上大使
Congrats on the ambassadorship.
干杯
Cheers.
有风声说要建立我们自己的情报机构
There's talk of having our own intelligence outfit,
由国♥务♥院♥出资
sourced by the State Department.
非常适合你这样的专业老手
Perfect fit for an old pro like you.
现在别急着回答 仔细考虑一下
Don't answer now. Think about it.
理查德·海恩斯 大使
你♥他♥妈♥怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
你创造了一个身份
You created the identity of a gunrunner
名叫安德鲁·谢瓦利埃的枪♥械♥贩
called Andrew Chevalier.
我要你马上重启这个身份
I need you to wake him up right now.
如果你不演下去 我身后的人会杀了我们
The people behind me will kill us if you don't play along.
唐突拜访 非常抱歉
I apologize for the intrusion.
-您叫... -谢瓦利埃
- Mr... - Chevalier.
我们认为他要计划一次袭击来左右选举
We think he's planning an attack to swing the election.
我们只需要他下一个订单
All we need is for him to place an order.
-你们俩有谈妥什么吗 -是的
- Did you two get any work done? - Yes, we did.
要下订单吗
Is it an order we can fill?
我向甘茨先生保证了
I've assured Mr. Ganz here
我们21日之前能全部送到柏林
we can get it all to Berlin by the 21st.
十天
That's ten days.
柏林谍影
第二季 第三集
你说服我来这里的台词很惊人啊
That was quite a line you used to get me here.
你以前没听过那种话吗
You haven't heard that one before?
-没有 -那种情况下
- No. - Under the circumstances,
我觉得最好的方式就是直截了当
I thought the direct approach was best.
直截了当是一回事
Well, there's direct, and there's showing up
突然登门拜访又是另一回事
on my doorstep completely unannounced.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
我没那么容易受惊吓
Oh, I don't scare easily.
是吗
No?
我时间不多
I don't have long.
我也不信任这些屎一样的线路
Yeah, and I don't trust these shitty IR links,
-所以尽量简明扼要 -我在西班牙
- so keep it short and sweet. - I'm in Spain.
你♥他♥妈♥在西班牙干什么
What the fuck are you doing in Spain?
说来话长 听着
It's a long story. Listen.
奥托下了订单
Otto placed an order.
他要120公斤塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
He wants 120 kilos of Semtex.
我刚接到丹尼尔的消息
Hey. I just heard from Daniel.
-好消息 坏消息 -都有
- Good? Bad? - Both.
这不是求婚 算是个提议吧
Not a proposal, but perhaps a proposition.
打开它
Open it.
你装在格哈特夫人家中的窃听器
The bug you planted at Mrs. Gerhardt's house.
-我没碰过这种东西 -我还以为
- I did no such thing. - I thought you'd want it back...
你会想拿回中情局的东西呢
CIA property and everything.
直说了吧 艾默里奇知道我是中情局的
Stating the obvious: Emmerich knows that I'm CIA.
你的身份曝光了 那我们其他人呢
So if your cover's been blown, what about the rest of us?
PfD发现我们锁定他们了吗
Has the PfD figured out that we're targeting them?
艾默里奇做了功课 他有资源
Emmerich's done his homework. He has resources.
我们怎么知道PfD不是在利用他
How do we know the PfD isn't running him into us
来打探我们的意图
to try and figure out what we're up to?
我认为我们该继续进行
I think we should stick it out.
看他是否有意成为情报员
Let's see if he offers himself up as an agent.
那么你的提议是什么
And so what's the proposition?
卡特琳娜·格哈特有很多秘密
Katerina Gerhardt has many secrets.
我们不能以这种方式揭穿
We can't go about uncovering them this way.
「我们」
"We"?
我本以为我已经别无选择了
I thought I was out of options.
然而你却出现了
Then you walked into the picture,
我便知道我的机会来了
and I knew I had found my chance.
什么机会
A chance at what?
为我党除害
To purge my party of its unsavory elements.
除了卡特琳娜·格哈特以外还有吗
Other elements besides Katerina Gerhardt?
是的 奥托·甘茨
Yes, well... Otto Ganz.
如果你的团队想要阻止他们
If stopping them is what your team here
那么我们就有了相同的目标
hopes to accomplish, then we have a common objective.
我们想找出格哈特和甘茨的关联 对吗
We're trying to tie Gerhardt to Ganz, correct?
约瑟夫基本都确认了
And Josef has basically all but confirmed that.
然后我们今早就接到了丹尼尔的电♥话♥
And then we get Daniel's phone call this morning,
从西班牙打来 带着甘茨的订单
from Spain, with Ganz's orders.
没错
Exactly.
这个时间点对你来说不可疑吗
And that timing isn't suspicious to you?
那得看你怎么想了
Depends on how you look at it.
我觉得这是种确认
I see it as confirmation.
我凭什么相信你
And why should I trust you?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
你的组织在信用度方面
Your organization isn't exactly known
名声并不太好
for its trustworthy qualities.
但我觉得我们要是合作
But I think if we work together,
会是一个很好的团队
we would make a great team.
也可能你就想让我这么认为
Or that's what you would like me to think.
如果我想阻止你 瓦莱丽
If I wanted to stop you, Valerie,
我为什么要邀请你来参加
why would I invite you to tonight's party
今晚辩论后在PfD总部举办的派对呢
at PfD headquarters after the debate?
你会来吗
Will you come?
不管怎样 我会把你加入宾客名单
I'll add you to the guest list either way.
你做选择
The choice is yours.
很高兴跟你交谈
It's been a pleasure.
今晚之前 就今晚
At the end of the day... today, as a matter of fact...
我们必须做出决定
we have to make a decision.
我要不要跟他去参加这个活动
Do I go with him to this event, or do I not?
如果他暴露你 瓦莱丽 我们就完了
If he burns you, Valerie, we're done.
没错 但如果他帮我们暴露格哈特和甘茨
Well, yes, but if he helps us to burn Gerhardt and Ganz,
那他们就完了
then they're done.
要我说你该去
I say you suit up.
-我满怀敬意地提出异议 -知道了
- I respectfully dissent. - Noted.
进来一下好吗
Come in here a sec, will you?
罗伯特 请给我们一点时间
Robert, please give us a moment.
没问题
Absolutely.
请帮我把这些填了 谢谢
Fill this in for me, please.
找到任何关于约瑟夫·艾默里奇的东西
Any little thing you can find on Josef Emmerich.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 爱普莉尔 -谢谢你
- Thanks, April. - Thank you.
你好像瞄准了艾默里奇
You seem to have a bead on Emmerich.
我想是的
I think I do.
这样的话 让局里来处理
In that case, let the agency take care
你今晚所需的一切吧
of anything you need for tonight.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表