剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
但现在 我不那么确定了
Now, I'm not so sure.
是啊 在我被绑回来之前
Yeah, I didn't think I'd miss it at all
我也没想到会想念这些
until I got roped back in.
一日特工 终身特工
Once a spy, always a spy, huh?
你不是来给我说这些陈词滥调的吧
You didn't come here to feed me cliches.
来吧
So, come on.
开始给我推销吧
Give me the hard sell.
殉道或者被捕 对吗
Martyrdom or bust, right?
「圣人赫克托」听起来也并不悦耳 是吧
"Saint Hector" doesn't really have a ring to it... you know.
是啊 并不悦耳
No, it doesn't.
毕竟我做了那些事
Not after the shit I've done.
如果这就是人生中的那些时刻之一呢
What if this is one of those times in life
有时候要想避开一些事
where the only way around something...
只能从正面穿过去
is to go right through it.
你是在建议我穿过堡垒吗
Are you advising me to through in the tower?
从各方面来看
In every way.
除了一样
But one.
很小 只有一个员工
It's tiny. Just one employee.
没有多少分散注意力的空间
And not much room for distraction.
交易信息在硬盘上吗
Transactions on a hard drive?
看起来是
Yeah, looks like it.
那我
Well, I'll...
我来进行干扰
I'll run interference,
拿安排的事小题大做一下
make a big thing about the arrangements,
就说我不相信你能选对
didn't trust you to make the right choice.
我会让她把所有东西都给我看
I'll make her show me everything.
你会有很多时间去复♥制♥硬盘
You'll have plenty of time to copy the hard drive.
我怎么觉得你买♥♥花一直是这么买♥♥的
Why do I get the feeling this is how you always buy flowers?
钥匙出了问题
Something's wrong with the keys.
打不开门了
They're not working.
不 是我换了锁
No, I had the lock changed.
进来吧
Come in.
希望你把我的袖扣还给我
I'd like my cuff links back.
这些是中情局的东西
These are CIA property.
不是我的
Not mine.
谁告诉你的
And who told you that?
今早你派来跟踪我的那个人吗
The man you had tailing me this morning?
我告诉过你我不能有任何的累赘
I told you I couldn't have any liabilities.
我猜他是你的朋友 保卫局内部的支持者
Was he a friend, sympathizer from the BfV, I'm guessing?
我是有多傻
What a fool I was
昨晚才会带你去见支持者
to take you for a sympathizer last night.
不 我真的对你有过感觉 约瑟夫
No, I genuinely felt for you, Josef.
直到我在保险箱里发现了
Until I found your phone in the safe
你用来联♥系♥奥托·甘茨的手♥机♥
that you used to contact Otto Ganz.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
这几天 都是假的
The past few days, all a sham.
对我来说也是如此
That makes two of us.
所以 我们扯平了
So, I guess we're even.
那个恐怖袭击阴谋 不是卡特琳娜计划的
That terror plot, it wasn't Katerina.
是你
It was you.
谁说的 卡特琳娜吗
Says who? Katerina?
她已经死了
She's dead.
不 是因为你给甘茨打的那通电♥话♥
No, says the phone call that you made to Ganz
当时他正在西班牙与我的
while he was in Spain cutting a deal
两个情报官谈交易
with two of my fucking officers.
怎么
What?
杀了卡特琳娜还不够 现在要杀我了吗
Killing Katerina wasn't enough? Might be my turn now?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们知道是尼克·费舍尔发动了那次袭击
We know Nick Fischer pulled off that hit.
-在你的授权下 -我的授权
- Under your orders. - My orders?
尼克·费舍尔
Nick Fischer?
你们他妈的美国人
You fucking Americans.
还在控制这个城市 就像德国属于你们一样
Still running around the city like you own it.
战争已经结束70年了
70 years after the war!
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
滚出我的国家
Get out of my country!
你们和你们他妈的武器
You and your fucking weapons.
那是一次假的恐怖袭击阴谋
It was a false terror plot.
在武器交换之后 除了抓捕
Nothing was ever meant to happen beyond their arrest
本来什么都不该发生的
after the weapons exchange.
希望你的故事在法庭上能站住脚
Well, good luck with that story holding up in court.
让你的党派摆脱奥托·甘茨那样的极端分子我懂
Ridding your party of extremists like Otto Ganz, I get.
陷害一个无辜的女人
Framing an innocent women
策划恐怖袭击 只因为她跟美国捐助者们交好
for a terror attack just because she was in bed
这我就不懂了
with American donors, I do not get.
战争结束之后 德国人就一直在从
Germany has been taking handouts from America
美国人手里接受救济品
ever since the end of the war.
到了牺牲的时候了
It was time for sacrifice.
这可不是救济品
Yeah, well this isn't a handout.
这他妈是断人活路
This is a fucking chokehold.
我们得弄清费舍尔这么做的原因
We need to find out why Fischer did this.
-你去问他 -他和你在纪念处见过
- Go and ask him. - He met with you at the memorial,
然后他向你发出了见面的邀请 对吗
and he approached you about a meeting, did he not?
我不会赴约
I won't be going to that.
不 你要去
Oh, yes, you will.
因为如果你不合作
Because if you don't cooperate,
我就确保你的职业生涯到此为止
I'll make fucking sure that your career is finished.
我保证
I promise you.
所以 我们现在要在这里做生意了吗
So, this is where we conduct business now?
这里没有我希望的那么安全
It's not as secure as I'd like,
不过风景更好
but the view is better.
我永远也没法习惯没有窗户
I'll never get used to no windows.
我觉得你是享受咱们现在
I think maybe you just like the image of the precipice
所处的绝境
we're perched on at the moment.
我们还没有沦陷
We haven't fallen yet.
没错
True.
丹尼尔和爱普莉尔在花店里进入了数据库
Daniel and April have gotten into the database at the florist shop.
他们在寻找任何可能涉及到
They are looking for any contacts
尼克·费舍尔的联♥系♥
that might connect to Nick Fischer.
瓦莱丽跟约瑟夫当面对质了
Valerie has Josef dead to rights,
但她不相信是他干的
but she doesn't believe it's him.
不是 因为还有另一方参与
No, that's because there's a whole other party involved,
费舍尔就是和他们结盟的
whoever Fischer is in league with.
国安局在查了吗
NSA on it?
没有 他们现在完全处于停工状态
No, they're in total shut down mode.
看起来
It, um...
看起来我得忍♥忍♥ 去找海恩斯了
It looks like I'm gonna have to eat shit and go to Hanes.
看看他的大型监控网络
See if his cyber-surveillance leviathan
有没有他说得那么好
is everything he's cracked it up to be.
-想听点好消息吗 -当然 请吧
- Want some good news? - Yes, please.
瓦莱丽说服了约瑟夫
Valerie turned Josef.
他同意带窃听器去见费舍尔
He's agreed to wire up for a meet with Fischer.
瓦莱丽干得好 你也是
Well done, Valerie. And you.
我不该怀疑她是在跟约瑟夫玩游戏
I never should have doubted her playing ball with him.
可轮不到我说我早说过了
Oh, I'm not one to say I told you so.
规则一
Rule number one...
让费舍尔多说话
let Fischer do most of the talking.
不要问任何引导性问题
Don't ask any leading questions.
跟不跟进由我们决定
It's up to us to follow up,
找到真♥相♥目前不是你的任务
find the truth, not yours in the moment.
你说得好像我想这么干似的
You make it sound like I want to do this.
你想不想这家伙伏法
Do you want this guy to go down or not?
规则二 绝对不要表现情绪
Rule number two, absolutely no show of emotion.
没有愤怒 没有蔑视 没有嗜杀欲
No anger, no disdain, no blood thirst.
绝对没有任何情绪
Absolutely nothing.
你呢
What about you?
也什么都不表现吗
No show either?
我以为我们之间有火花呢
I thought we had something.
你以为你可以利用我把卡特琳娜扳倒
You thought you could use me to bring Katerina down,
这就是你的想法
that's what you thought.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表