剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
要是运气好 也许能找到费舍尔的联络人
If we get lucky, it leads us to Fischer's contact.
我去取车
I'll get the car.
费舍尔在靠近艾默里奇
Fischer's approaching Emmerich.
我想在今晚飞走前跟你见上一面
I was hoping we could meet before I fly out tonight.
今天很忙 你能想象了
It's a busy day, as you can imagine.
他很紧张
He's nervous.
丹尼尔 他们的肢体语言透露了什么
Daniel, what's the body language?
艾默里奇看起来很紧张
Emmerich looks uneasy.
我觉得你不会想错过这次见面的
I don't think this is a meeting you'll want to miss.
什么时间
What time?
四点
4:00.
我会派车去接你
I'll send a car.
他们都要走了
They're both leaving.
我们认为费舍尔在纪念处收到了一条消息
We think Fischer may have picked up a message at the memorial.
用相邻的花束进行秘密传递的
Dead drop in an adjacent bouquet.
我们猜测 不管是谁留的消息
Our guess is, whoever left it for him
利用的是同一家花店 好方便费舍尔辨认
is using the same florist so Fischer would recognize the card.
我会去查查
I'm gonna follow it up.
你觉得跟踪你的是谁
Who do you think the tail was?
我不知道 看起来像德国人
I don't know. He looked German.
约瑟夫在保卫局的联络人
Josef's contact in the BfV?
也许
Maybe.
你觉得他盯上你了吗
Do you think he's on to you?
我不知道 很难说
I don't know. It's hard to tell.
罗伯特想在敏感信息隔离室跟我们联♥系♥
Robert wants to be patched into the SCIF.
你要调整一下吗
Need a moment?
不 不用
No, I do not.
我要一条安全线路 你出去
I need a secure line. Get out.
你觉得费舍尔在外驻柬埔寨期间
So what do you make of Fischer's gambling jaunts to Macao
到澳门的短途赌博之旅算什么
while he was stationed in Cambodia?
说明他是个有赌博爱好的人
A man with a gambling habit.
出去
Get out.
中国黑社会把他的脑袋放在盘子里进贡给了北♥京♥
So the Chinese mafia served his head on a platter to Beijing,
他可能只是在格哈特的胜利中
this could just be him doubling
以双面间谍的身份除掉了美国的力量
to cut off the American hand in Gerhardt's victory.
我觉得这和大使的俄♥罗♥斯♥理论
I'll put that in the same hopper
如出一辙
as the Ambassador's Russian theory.
你有什么想法吗
Okay, so do you have a theory?
-还是你还在努力... -听着
- Or are you still working on... - You know what?
赫克托
Hector.
我今早把我的孩子送上了飞机
I put my kid on an airplane this morning.
如果我需要找个13岁的孩子来代替他
If I need a fucking surrogate 13-year-old,
-我会告诉你的 -你真是个混♥蛋♥ 罗伯特
- I'll let you know. - You're such a dick, Robert,
就这样我还对你念念不忘
which makes my continued affection for you
真是个无解之谜
a mystery and a conundrum.
费舍尔要给艾默里奇安排车
Fischer obviously wants to control the meeting
显然是想控制会面
if he's sending a car for Emmerich.
这意味着我们得着手
Which means we'll have to piggyback
设法控制这事
and take control of it.
瓦莱丽
Valerie?
这事由我开始 我想完成它 罗伯特
I started this. I intend to finish it, Robert.
你跟费舍尔那边有什么进展
Where are you with Fischer, by the way?
盯上了一个混♥蛋♥
Deep inside a mind-fuck.
丹尼尔和爱普莉尔可能有线索了
Daniel and April may have a lead.
等等看吧
We'll see.
随时向我汇报
Keep me posted.
我大概知道你的感受 不太舒服吧
I have a hunch I know how you're feeling, and it's not good.
约瑟夫耍了我
Josef played me.
所以我们让他付出代价吧
So, let's make him pay.
他们怎么敢宣扬民♥主♥
同时却实行如此暴♥政♥
你们中的很多人可能不认同
卡特琳娜·格哈特和PfD的政♥治♥理念
但有一点我们能达成一致
德国人有权选择自己的领导人
尽管我们过去甘愿任美国人摆布
谢谢
-史蒂文 -罗伯特
- Steven. - Hey, Robert.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我让他和德让谈谈
I want him to talk to DeJean.
我们要使出一切方法
We're pulling out all the stops.
我和你说过 赫克托不会听的
I already told you Hector won't listen,
我们说话这会儿就正在使出一切方法呢
and we're pulling all the stops out as we speak.
很好 也许比起现任领导
Good, in the meantime, maybe he'll listen more
他更能听进去前任领导的话
to his former boss than his current one.
也可能你根本不知道你在说什么
And maybe you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
天 好了 别激动
Jesus, all right, come on, come on.
-我们能不能... -得了吧
- Can we please... - Come on...
别这样 我们得保持一致
No, let's stay on the same page,
特别是今天
today of all days.
-由你决定 -决定权在我
- It's your call. - It's my call.
不是 理查德 这不该你决定 够了
No, Richard, it's not your fucking call, stop.
别像中了邪一样不停地摆架子了
Stop pulling rank like you got some God damn twitch,
对你的手下有点信心
and put some faith in those under you
他们可是为了公共事业奋不顾身的人
who've dedicated their lives to public service
可没因为给总统开了大额支票
and not been handed an ambassadorship
而成为大使
because they wrote a big fucking check to the president.
罗伯特 这是你的地盘 不是我的
Robert, this is your turf, not mine.
但我觉得值得试试让史蒂文跟德让谈谈
But I think it's worth a shot to let Steven talk with DeJean.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
好的
Yeah.
可以
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定你想重新回到这里吗
Are you sure you want to step back inside this place?
想也不想
Uh, yes and no.
-拿着这个 -谢了
- Take this. - Thanks.
昨晚是赫克托 现在是你了
Last night it was Hector. Now you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
温暖的老家啊
Home sweet home.
走吧
Let's go.
欢迎回来 站长
Welcome back, Chief.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
接下来才到他 我只是暖场的
He's next. I'm just the warm-up act.
-这是他的主意吧 -罗伯吗 不是
- So, this was his idea, right? - Rob? No.
不是
God, no.
他和我一样对此并没抱多大希望
He's got about as much hope in this as I do.
所以你们希望怎样
Oh, so what's the hope?
你和我讲些大道理 我自首
You talk some sense into me, I turn myself in,
这摊破事就过去了吗
and this shit goes away, right?
差不多吧
Um... yeah, something like that.
从我回到柏林开始
Esther Krug has wanted me out of this
伊斯特·克鲁格就想让我出局
equation the moment I stepped foot back in Berlin.
一旦她能控制我 这事就结束了
Once she gets her hands on me, it's over.
她会控制调查
She will control the investigation,
她会篡改证据
she will tamper with evidence,
她会送我进监狱
and she will lock me up
并让我吞下那该死的钥匙
and make me swallow the fucking key.
好吧
Okay.
你要这么做
Okay, here's what you do.
等上一天
You wait a day.
然后把钥匙拉出来
And then you shit it out.
这是监狱里的把戏
It's a prison trick.
你怎么样
So, how have you been?
我 你懂的...
Me? Well, you know...
人生的第二阶段
ah, second lease on life,
第二职业 第二种胡须
second career, second beard,
在普罗旺斯的第二个家
second home in Provence, it's...
你会把梵高遍地向日葵的画挂在哪
Where you will pull a Van Gogh in a field of sunflowers?
天啊 可别让我开始想象
Oh, God, don't give me ideas.
听说你最近在外♥围♥
Heard you had your own little role
也小有成就
in the sidelines recently, too.
听着 赫克托 几周前
You know, Hector, a few weeks ago,
我以为我非常怀念当特工的日子
I thought that I missed this game so bad
为了回来我愿意付出任何代价
I'd do anything to get back in.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表