剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
That's what I was... trying to say.
好的
Okay.
我还以为跟这个城市缘分已尽了呢
Just when I thought I was done with this city.
不 它跟你还有缘
No, but it isn't done with you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他来了 完好无损
There he is. Back in one piece.
所以 昨晚到底他妈什么情况
So... what the fuck was that last night?
有人把活干完了啊
Somebody got the job done.
「搞清楚尼克·费舍尔来柏林干什么」
"Find out what Nick Fischer's doing in Berlin."
我搞清了 你邀请了他
Well, I found out. You invited him.
恭喜 你怎么让他开口的
Congratulations. How'd you get him to talk?
-这你就不用操心了 -比如骑自行车回去吗
- Don't worry about it. - Like getting back on a bicycle?
更像是直接砸了一个派到我脸上
It's more like a pie in the face.
那不是重点 史蒂文
That wasn't the point, Steven.
还有什么值得分享的吗
Anything else worth sharing?
比如呢
Like what?
比如任何我可能想知道的事
Like anything I might want to know.
我想不到什么
Not that I can think of.
连瓦莱丽·爱德华兹去了也想不到吗
Not even that Valerie Edwards was there?
你明知道她在 还派我去
You sent me, knowing she'd be there?
我看到她的名字在最后时刻被加入了宾客名单
I saw that her name was added to the guest list last minute...
这让我相信
which leads me to believe
BB·耶茨和基尔希队长在搞什么事
that BB Yates and Captain Kirsch are up to something
他们不想让我知道的事
they don't want me to know about.
我说了 直觉
Like I said, gut instinct.
所以这个费舍尔的事
So, this whole Fischer thing is just a...
只是测试我会不会向柏林站告密
it was a test to see if I'd snitch on Berlin Station?
我不能让你的忠诚成为我要担心的负担 史蒂文
Your loyalties can't be my liabilities, Steven.
我为我的国家奉献了40多年
I gave 40-plus years to my country,
他们基本是给我了一张 死刑执行令
and they practically handed me a death warrant
作为答谢
as a thank-you note.
我现在居然还在考虑再次为它效忠
Now, the fact that I'm even considering serving it again...
这已经是忠诚了
that's loyalty.
这他妈就叫忠诚
That's fucking loyalty.
你到底 你想要个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
What are you... you want a PI?
自己去他妈的电♥话♥黄页里找
Go look in the fucking Yellow Pages.
这才是我想要的史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Now, that's the Steven Frost I want.
我得确定他还活生生的 并好好地
Just had to be sure he was still alive and well
穿着他的定制西装
in his bespoke suits.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
天 好
Jesus. Yeah.
你来柏林跟你老爸重聚了 激动吗
You excited to be with your old man in Berlin?
是的
Yeah.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
没什么 只是工作的事
Nothing, just work stuff.
-好吧 -该死
- Right. - Shit.
不知道为什么 无聊的工作总是那么紧急
Boring work stuff that, for some reason, is always so urgent.
好了 玩家先生 准备好看看你的新家了吗
Okay, Mr. Player, you ready to go meet your new home?
-好了 -来吧
- Yeah. - Let's do it.
不是吧 这些都是大使♥馆♥付的钱
Damn, the embassy pays for all this?
是的 还不错吧
Yeah, not bad, huh?
弥补了卑微公务员的微薄工资
Offsets the humble salary of a lowly civil servant.
那个...叫什么办公室来着
The office of... what's it called again?
地区事务办公室
Regional Affairs.
-本地BS吗 -什么意思
- Local BS? - What's the supposed to mean?
-你要看吗 -看什么
- You gonna check that? - Check what?
-你的手♥机♥ -我不想看就不看
- Your phone. - Not if I don't want to.
可你要是必须看...
But if you have to...
我们这么办
so, this is what we're gonna do.
-你在飞机上睡觉了吗 -没有
- Did you sleep on the plane? - No.
你先睡一觉 我要出去一趟
You're gonna take a nap, I'm gonna run out for a few.
很快回来
I'll be right back,
我们一起去吃早午餐 好吗
and we're gonna go out to brunch. Okay?
你怎么说都行 爸爸
Whatever you say, Dad.
-诺亚 -还是老样子
- Hey, Noah... - Same old, same old.
诺亚
Noah.
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
-爱普莉尔 -我本想等到周一的 但
- April. - I was gonna wait till Monday, but...
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
让我参与行动
For pulling me in on the operation.
不用谢
No need.
你帮了我一个实实在在的忙
You did me a solid.
我知道自己有时候口不择言
I know sometimes I say things I shouldn't...
明明该闭嘴听话的时候
speak out of school when I should just shut up
却直接脱口而出
and listen.
我们周一见
I'll see you Monday.
瓦莱丽 快进来
Hey, Valerie. Come on in.
想着你可能想亲自看看这些
Thought you might like to see this in person
而不是在电♥话♥里听说
more than hear about it on the phone.
很好 我跟对路了
Good. I'm on the right track.
你跟我的看法似乎不太一样
You don't seem to see it the same way I do.
这是你的一次大胜
It's a big win on your part.
我想是经验教会我
Well, I guess experience has taught me
永远不要做力所不及的事
never to get ahead of myself.
我们现在打开了接触PfD账号♥的窗口 多亏了你
We now have a window into PfD accounts thanks to you.
我们知道了奥托·甘茨的订单
We know Otto Ganz's order.
我们会跟丹尼尔安排武器交易
We set up the weapon exchange with Daniel.
我们实时追踪这些账号♥
We track these accounts, live,
同时进行刺探行动 如果我们的怀疑被坐实
during the sting op, and if our suspicions hold true,
我们就能在一次本该是恐怖袭击的糟糕行动中
we catch Katerina Gerhardt and the PfD
抓住卡特琳娜·格哈特和PfD
in one nasty act of would-be terrorism.
剩下的基本就是老生常谈了
And the rest was almost history.
有一个账号♥无法破解
There is one account that won't decrypt,
所以我们还没成功
so we're not there yet.
约瑟夫怎么样了
How was Josef?
挺好的
Good.
那就好
Good.
继续留着他
Let's keep him in play.
没问题
Done.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks. I appreciate it.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你好啊 罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
你♥他♥妈♥来干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
帮你们
Helping you out.
你没听说吗
Or hadn't you heard?
我他妈不用你帮
I don't need your fucking help.
我不敢苟同
Oh, I beg to differ.
这项任务能得以继续得多亏了我
I'm the reason this mission is going ahead.
没有什么是多亏了你
You're not the reason for shit.
离我他妈远点 托马斯·肖
Stay the fuck out of my face, Thomas Shaw.
不然我会让你下半辈子
Or I'll turn you in to rot in jail
都他妈烂在监狱里
for the rest of your fucking life.
彼此彼此 老板
That's a two-way street, boss.
你看 要是我曝光你这个流氓行动
See, if I expose this little rogue operation of yours,
你就完了
you're done...
除非你本就计划
unless pushing paper back at Langley's
晚年的时候在总部做文职
how you wanna sail into the sunset.
况且
Besides...
肖已经死透透了
Shaw is dead and gone.
我现在是安德鲁·谢瓦利埃
Now it's Andrew Chevalier.
你觉得这事好玩吗
You think this is fucking funny?
不 我觉得我们有非常正经的交易要做
No, I think we have a pretty serious deal to work out here,
以下是我的条件
and these are my terms.
我会亲自确保这事完成 继续扮演谢瓦利埃
I will see things through, keep trotting out Chevalier,
当个好士兵 等我完事
be a good soldier, and when I'm done,
你要解除对我的限制
you will get all my restrictions lifted...
出行限制 被冻结的账户
the travel bans, the frozen accounts,
我履历中的污点
the black mark on my record.
你凭什么觉得我会同意这种交易
What makes you think I would agree to a deal like that?
因为奥托·甘茨在指望我呢
Because Otto Ganz is counting on me,
也就意味着你也一样 对吧
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表