剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Then, we're going to need someone here
实地运作
to run things on the ground,
这个人本应是你
which is where you were supposed to fit in.
就是这个
This is it?
这就是平行智囊团
This is the parallel intelligence outfit?
我很抱隐瞒了你 史蒂文 真的
I'm sorry for the subterfuge, Steven, I really am.
但你一旦成了平民
But once you became a civilian,
我们就必须确定你是否依旧忠诚
we needed to know you were still loyal.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人和中国人迫切想知道
The Russians and the Chinese are dying to know
-我们的目的 -听着
- what we're up to. - Listen,
我要想背叛的话 几年前就干了
if I was going to turn, i'd have done it years ago.
没人想看见你离开 史蒂文
No one ever wanted to see you leave, Steven.
这是你的机会
This is your chance
重回战场
to be brought back into the fold.
来吧 还有很多呢
Come on. There's more to see.
格哈特的票数在党内很多人看来会创记录
太感谢了 希望晚点还能见到你们 谢谢
小面包
Splinter bread.
懂我心思的姑娘
A girl after my own heart.
我想着该让你好好吃一顿
Thought you deserved a treat
再去接受选举前的挑战
before your pre-election gauntlet.
可别提醒我
Don't remind me.
所以你会先去哪
So where are you off to first?
首先 我去投票
First, I go vote.
然后 去我们在PfD的最后一场选举集♥会♥
Then, our last campaign event at the PFD.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
容光焕发
Thrilled.
把这静音 好吗
Mute this, will you?
感觉像我被困在了一段无爱的婚姻里
It's like I'm trapped in a loveless marriage
被迫维持场面
and forced to maintain the spectacle
就为了电视真人秀
for the sake of a reality TV show.
如果民调没出错
Well, if the polls are correct,
你这角色可要扮演好一阵子了
you'll be playing that role for quite some time.
你知道如果之前她发现了
You have any idea what she would do
她会怎么做吗
if she found out?
约瑟夫 如果你们赢了选举
Josef, if you win this election,
你们的胜利是没有任何无辜的生命做代价的
you'll have done it without any innocent lives being lost.
我会说这是个成功的策略
And I'd say that's a successful strategy.
除了卡特琳娜资助了
Apart from Katerina being rewarded
一个变♥态♥极端分子
for enabling a psychopath extremist.
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
我希望你今晚能来
I do hope you come tonight.
她的演讲措辞是我唯一
The words in her speech are the one thing
还能说上话的事
I still have a say in,
也是唯一值得我骄傲的事
and the only thing I can be proud of.
我会到场 给你打气
I'll be there, cheering you on.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我是支持你 不是你的政♥治♥信仰
But for you, not for your politics.
好
Yes.
你要迟到了 快去吧
Gonna be late. Go, go, go.
-好 再见 -快去吧
- Okay. See you. Bye. - Go, go, go.
再见 祝好运
Bye. Good luck.
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a minute.
你可以这么想
Think of it this way:
自♥由♥读取在欧洲收集到的任何数据
unfettered access to any data collected in Europe.
我们能监控难民的流动
We can monitor the flow of refugees,
筛除潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
weed out potential terrorists.
按一个键
With a keystroke,
就能看见他们的社媒形象
we have access to their social media impressions,
搜索历史
search history.
一目了然
We see it all.
不仅能监控激进分子
Not only can we watch for radicalization,
还能准确分♥析♥任何人的政♥治♥立场
we can pinpoint anyone's political beliefs.
所以你不仅是资助卡特琳娜 对吧 理查德
So you didn't just give money to Katerina, now did you, Richard?
-数据分♥析♥才是未来 -好吧
- Analytics are the future. - Yeah.
我们运用大数据去订制她的竞选宣传
We used big data to tailor her campaign
锁定支持者
and target supporters.
相同的科技也被用在2016年的大选
Same technology used in the 2016 presidential campaign
和英国脱欧公♥投♥
and the Brexit referendum.
我知道 我读过那些文章
I know. I read the articles.
还需要民调做什么
Oh, you know, why... why bother to poll people?
只需要写写算法
You just, uh, build an algorithm.
既有侵入性又具操纵性
It's invasive and manipulative and...
而且效果非常好 不是吗
And pretty damn effective, wouldn't you say?
这一切都不能改变一个事实
None of that changes the fact that this... this...
这完全是个雷区
This is a total minefield.
等待着被人利用
Just ripe to be exploited.
正因如此
All the more reason
我们才更需要你这样的人
to have someone like you as the arbiter
来决定我们如何运用这座宝藏
of how we manage this treasure trove.
抗♥议♥者在格哈特竞选海报上涂鸦
好了 该你了
Okay. Your turn.
这个倍镜具备好几台苹果手♥机♥的智能
So this scope's got the brains of a dozen iPhones.
它能测量距离 轨道
Measures distance, trajectory,
计算抵消风阻
compensates for wind resistance.
十字瞄准目标
So... Crosshairs on the target.
稳住呼吸
Steady your breath...
扣下扳机
Mash the trigger.
漂亮
Good shot.
很好
Good.
太容易了
It's too easy.
要的就是这样
Yeah, well, that's kinda the idea.
想追求运动 就去打猎
You want sport, go hunting.
再来
Okay, again.
你不练成女神射手 我们就不走
We're not leaving till you can shoot like Annie Oakley.
你只有一次机会
You're gonna get one shot at this.
必须完美
It's gotta be perfect.
十字准心...
Crosshairs...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
呼吸...
Breath...
罗伯特·基尔希刚请求我们小组
Robert Kirsch just put in a ticket
分♥析♥交通摄像头和监控录像
for our team to analyze traffic cams, CCTV footage,
寻找德让和甘茨
looking for any sign of DeJean and Ganz.
只是...
Only, uh...
这事的紧急程度
it didn't have the sort of urgency
应该没有阻止暗♥杀♥那么重要吧
that, say, averting an assassination might.
我还没告诉他们
I haven't told them yet.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
万一我们不该阻止他们呢
What if stopping them isn't the right thing to do?
我和你一样
I don't agree with PfD politics
不认同PfD的政♥治♥理念
any more than you do, but...
但这毕竟是一个女人的生命
we're talking about a woman's life.
要是能回到过去
If you could go back,
杀死襁褓中的希♥特♥勒♥ 你不会干吗
kill baby Hitler, you wouldn't do it?
卡特琳娜·格哈特不是希♥特♥勒♥
Katerina Gerhardt is not Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥33年上台时也不是那样的
Neither was Hitler in '33,
但我们都知道后来结果如何了
but we see where that led.
真不敢相信我们在说这些
I... I can't believe we're having this conversation.
去读读卡特琳娜·格哈特的讲稿吧
Go read the transcripts to one of Katerina Gerhardt's speeches.
那些亲德派的措辞
The pro-German rhetoric,
妖魔化其他种族的言论
the thinly-veiled demonizing of the Other,
我说错了吗
tell me if I'm wrong.
你见识过这种言论对我们家乡带来的影响
You've seen what this kind of talk has done back home.
这国家在自我分♥裂♥
The country is tearing itself apart.
我不是说
Look, I'm not saying
我要让他们逍遥法外
I'm going to let them get away with it.
我只需要多一点时间
I'm just saying I need more time.
做什么
Time for what?
探明所有的选项
To explore all the options.
爱普莉尔
April, you're...
你这是在玩火
You're playing with fire.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表