剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
The run-in at PfD was for Valerie's cover.
没有别的内情了
There is nothing more to learn.
这可不只关乎你的工作
You know, this is not just about your job.
大使跟我说
The ambassador told me that Robert
如果你做得太过分
will be right next to you on the plane home
罗伯特就将在你之后打包回总部
if you push this too far.
别装好人了
Stop trying to play the good guy.
你演得根本一点也不像
You don't do it nearly as well as you think.
好吧 随便 你想死在这事上是吧
Okay. All right, fine. You want to die on this hill?
行 但别拉上罗伯特
Fine. Just don't take Robert with you.
你也别教我如何运作我的情报站
And don't tell me how to run my Station,
尤其是你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道其中的利害关系
especially when you have no fucking idea what's at stake.
哎哟 他还活着呢
Well, well, he lives.
奥古斯托 你好啊
Augustus, how are you?
你把我拉来赛马场干什么
What are you doing dragging me out to the tracks?
你知道我对虐待动物是什么感觉
You know how I feel about animal cruelty.
别抗♥议♥ 我不是自己来的
No protest, I got company.
我估计跟着我的德国人会享受这短途旅行的
I thought the German on my tail would enjoy the excursion.
-现在什么情况 赫克托 -不用担心
- What is it now, Hector? - Don't worry about it.
在看台跟我汇合 有东西给你
Meet me in the stands. I got something for you.
一百块买♥♥盖斯特
谢谢
这是我欠你的钱
Here's the money I owe you.
-跟你说过我不会忘的 -赫克托 别这样
- Told you I wouldn't forget. - Oh, Hector, come on.
你知道我只是很高兴见到你
You know I'm just glad to see you.
快他妈拿着
Just fucking take it.
我需要你的时候你帮我了 拿着吧
You were there when I needed it. Now, just take it.
赫克托 这太多了
Hector, this is too much.
其余的当作利息吧
Consider it interest.
加油 盖斯特 快点 快点 宝贝
Come on, Geist. Come on, come on, baby.
操
Fuck you!
妈的
Fucking A.
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥就是个灾星
Okay. Now you're a fucking curse.
我先走了
I'll see you later.
败者
Hey, loser.
我知道 我懂
I know, I know.
我懂 我也讨厌自己的人生
I know, I hate my life too.
你这样让我想哭
You're making me want to cry.
别说 让我猜猜
Don't tell me.
是伊斯特·克鲁格派你来的
Ester Krug sent you.
你得跟我们走一趟 德让先生
You need to come with us, Mr. DeJean.
还是你更喜欢被叫做谢瓦利埃
Or do you prefer Chevalier?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who the fuck are you?
你可以选择自愿跟我们走
You can come with us willingly,
或者让我的同事护送你走
or my colleagues here can escort you.
「同事」
"Colleagues."
你最好先别喝了
You might want to lay off that
等明天有理由去狂欢再尽情喝
until there's a reason to party tomorrow.
警♥察♥在汉堡没收了我们的厢式货车
The police confiscated our cargo van in Hamburg.
可能是那个白♥痴♥阿曼多最后留的一手
Maybe one last gift from that shithead Armando.
你♥爸♥不到一小时就能
Your father produced 100 grand
凭空制♥造♥出一万美元
out of thin air in less than an hour.
再去弄一辆货车有什么问题吗
What's the problem getting another van?
我们必须偷一辆没有任何记录的货车
We need to steal a clean one
那样才不会追查到我们身上
so there's no trace back.
他还不知道 是吧
He doesn't know, does he?
看来甘茨家族有不少秘密啊
A lot of secrets in the Ganz family, huh?
我爸已经有够多的事要操心了 好吗
My father has enough to worry about, okay?
如果你是在求我再干点坏事的话
If you're asking me to get my hands even dirtier,
你得把你们的计划告诉我
I want to know what you're planning.
他也没告诉你袭击目标 对吗
Oh, he didn't tell you about the target either, did he?
-你到底帮不帮我 -我听着呢
- Are you gonna help me or not? - I'm listening.
我在河边找到很多 我们可以弄走一辆
I found a lot along the river where we can lift one.
那你怎么不找你♥爸♥的狗腿子们帮你
So why not recruit one of your father's minions?
因为不管我找谁 他都会知道
Because anyone I ask would tell him
他们不得不帮忙收拾我的烂摊子
that they had to clean up my mess.
好吧 那边有保安吗
Right. You've scouted security?
-一个白♥痴♥土耳其人 -有武器吗
- Some stupid Turk. - Armed or unarmed?
今天弄不到货车 明天就没有交易了
No van today, no exchange tomorrow.
走吧
Come on.
做决定吧 莱娜
Make the call, Lena.
到底干不干
We do it or we don't.
如果你要带着武器
You know, if you're gonna carry a weapon,
你应该学着藏好一点
you should learn to conceal better.
给我看看
Let me see it.
瓦尔特警用快速防御手♥枪♥ 不错
Walther PPQ. Nice.
这是我爸的
It's my father's.
当然了
Of course.
德国造的
German-made.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我们在部队就是这样消磨时间的
This is how we used to pass the time in the battalion.
把它拆开 有枪管 弹簧 后座
You take it apart... barrel, spring, recoil...
然后
and then...
看看你多快能
you see how fast
重组起来
you can reassemble.
我把保险关了
I left the safety off.
你♥爸♥没教你吗
Your father didn't teach you?
让你带武器 却没教你怎么用吗
Keeps a weapon, but he doesn't show you how to use it?
计划一次袭击 却没告诉你袭击目标
Plans an attack, but he doesn't let you in on the target?
他并不信任你
He doesn't trust you.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
格哈特参观工厂
最新的民调结果显示
The latest polls show a tightening race
德国联邦议院的一场势均力敌的竞争
for the Bundestag as the Far-Right PfD party
由于右翼党派PfD在这场可能是数十年内
continues to rise in what may be
票数最接近的德国选举中支持率一路升高
the closest German election in decades.
抱歉我迟到了
I apologize for being late.
请来一下敏感信息隔离室
Let's please use the SCIF.
我觉得约瑟夫有顾虑是可以理解的
So I think it's understandable that Josef is hesitant.
换句话说
So in other words,
他是在拒绝合作吗
he's refusing to cooperate?
不 他是在要求多给些时间
No, he's asking for more time.
艾默里奇知道我们已经没有时间了吗
Does Emmerich understand the narrow time frame we have?
他当然知道 他也明白
Well, yes, of course he does. He also understands
如果他被抓住 后果会是什么
the consequences if he gets caught.
-他会被清除 -那也是活该
- He'll be finished. - Well, tough shit.
他就不该以身犯险去下诱饵
He never should have put the bait on the lure.
那不正是我们能下套的地方吗
Isn't this where we lay the mouse trap?
我不认为他会被套住
I don't think he's prone.
金钱和思想意识 可能不是他的软肋
Money and ideology, maybe not in his case.
但如今哪个政客没有受到点胁迫
But what politician these days isn't prey to coercion?
他没问题 罗伯特
He's clean, Robert.
爱普莉尔做了背景调查
April did the background check.
我们得想个比勒索更好的办法
We'll have to do better than blackmail.
BB让我对他的信♥用♥卡♥ 旅行和手♥机♥
BB had me do some extra digging
做了一些调查
on his credit cards, travel and phone.
我找到一些几年前不寻常的行为
I found some irregularities a few years ago
在他的日常行踪范围之外的一个小镇
with frequent purchases in a section of town
有频繁的购买♥♥记录
outside of his usual routine.
你知道这是
You do realize this is
他老婆治疗癌症的那段时间吧
when his wife was having cancer treatments, right?
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought it was about as well,
但我又进一步查了一下
but then I looked a little closer,
发现他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥经常在晚上
and I saw that his cell phone metabase
有规律地出现在城镇另一端的
regularly was placed outside of a residential building
居民楼外的某个地方
across town at night.
排除掉他手♥机♥联♥系♥人里的房♥客之后
Filtering through the tenants with the contacts on his phone,
我找到一个女人的公♥寓♥
I found a woman's apartment.
是治疗他妻子的护士
The nurse who had been treating his wife.
要我说 威胁我会成为下一个被出局的
I'd say the threat of being outed as the next John Edwards
约翰· 爱德华兹就等同于胁迫
to me qualifies as coercive.
约翰· 爱德华兹 美国参议员 04年总统大选候选人
因竞选资金的花费问题受到调查并最终出局
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表