剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
爱普莉尔·路易斯 总部的明星学员
April Lewis, star pupil at Langley,
在我手♥机♥里装了个「漫游插件」
put what's called a roving bug in my phone.
等卡特琳娜·格哈特飞向胜利时
When Katerina Gerhardt soars to victory,
你就一枪把她轰出天际
you shoot her out of the fucking sky.
帮我
Help me do it.
这个倍镜具备
So, this scope's got the brains
十几台苹果手♥机♥的智能
of a dozen iPhones...
它能测量距离 轨道
Measures distance, trajectory,
计算抵消风阻
compensates for wind resistance.
莱娜·甘茨在赫克托手上 我们找不到他
Hector has Lena Ganz and we can't locate him.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我不知道
I have no idea where they are.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you're up to this?
如果你想再考虑一下 现在就告诉我
If you're having second thoughts, now's the time to tell me, okay?
很好
Perfect.
一个美国女人为什么要在大选两周前
Why is an American woman outside the house
出现在卡特琳娜·格哈特的屋子外呢
of Katerina Gerhardt two weeks before the election?
那么你的提议是什么
And so what's the proposition?
为我党除害
To purge my party of its unsavory elements.
你把我介绍给卡特琳娜
You introduced me to Katerina.
你说你想让我扳倒她
You say that you want me to bring her down,
然而你似乎崇拜她走过的路
and yet you seem to worship the ground that she walks on.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我喜欢你叫我的名字
I like it when you say my name.
我们有这个机会证明卡特琳娜
We have this opportunity to prove that Katerina
和奥托·甘茨在策划袭击
and Otto Ganz are planning an attack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
为了操纵选举
To swing the election.
弄成恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击的样子
Make it look like terrorism.
她被捕后
After she's arrested,
我们的支持者会陷入混乱
our supporters will be in disarray.
就轮到我来安抚他们了
It will be up to me to reassure them.
这项任务能得以继续得多亏了我
I'm the reason this mission is going ahead.
没有什么是多亏了你
You're not the reason for shit.
你要解除对我的限制
You will get all my restrictions lifted.
出行限制 被冻结的账户
The travel bans, the frozen accounts,
我履历中的污点
the black mark on my record.
你知道我们在计划什么
You know what we were planning.
你没跑进站里出♥卖♥♥♥我们 就算支持了
The minute you didn't rat us out, you endorsed it.
我在问你还想不想坚持下去
I'm asking if you intend to follow through with this
不管有没有莱娜·甘茨
with or without Lena Ganz.
如果我想 你要当那个阻止我的人吗
And if I do, are you gonna be the one to stop me?
很高兴看到这么多人都醒了
今晚我们一起创造了历史
谢谢大家
柏林谍影
第二季 第八集
来吧
Come on.
见鬼
Ah, fuck.
医生
医生 快点
约瑟夫 我们得离开
Josef, Josef. We have to leave.
不 我要留下
No, no, I stay.
-你在这不安全 -不
- It is not safe for you here. - No.
快点 你得走了
Come on. You have to go.
不 约瑟夫 约瑟夫
No, no, no. Josef, Josef.
-我得陪着她 -不行
- I need to be with her. - No, no, no, no.
让他们安心工作
They have to do their jobs.
来 回头我去跟进
Come on, I'll follow.
斯蒂芬·海德里希
不许接
Don't even think about it.
罗伯特·基尔希
-罗伯特 -斯蒂芬
- Hey, Robert. - Stefan?
没有 怎么了 发生什么了
No, why? What happened?
你得把自己擦干净
You need to clean yourself up.
她死了 是不是
She's dead, isn't she?
医院那边会有一群警♥察♥
There's gonna be a swarm of policemen at the hospital.
他们会问你各种问题
They're gonna be asking you questions.
你看见了什么 她的敌人都有谁
What you saw, who her enemies were...
她的敌人
Her enemies?
她是政♥治♥家
She's a politician.
除掉她 许多人会从中受益
Many people would benefit from removing her.
比如你
Like you?
-你认为我... -我不是那个意思
- You think that I... - That's not what I said.
我是在告诉你他们会问你什么
I'm telling you what they will be asking you.
你得提前做好准备
And you need to be prepared for that.
我们听到一声枪响
We're hearing that a single shot was fired at the stage
突发新闻
大选动♥乱♥
PfD柏林胜利集♥会♥发生枪击事件
射向卡特琳娜·格哈特当众演讲的舞台
where Katerina Gerhardt was addressing the crowd.
未经证实的报告称格哈特女士
Unconfirmed reports suggest that Mrs. Gerhardt
正在现场接受救治
is being treated at the scene.
这他妈真是疯了
This is fucking crazy.
你之前有机会的时候就该把她交出来
You should have handed her over when you had the chance.
天啊 你认为这是莱娜·甘茨干的
Christ, you think Lena Ganz did this?
她不是把她父亲的死怪到了格哈特的头上吗
Doesn't she blame Gerhardt for the death of her father?
-得了 -如果这就是她的复仇大计呢
- Oh, come on. - What if this is her idea of revenge?
格哈特的敌人多了去了
Gerhardt has a lot of enemies.
先别妄下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
那也不会让我的工作轻松到哪去
Which doesn't exactly make my job any easier.
我要是找不出该负责的人
If I don't find the person responsible,
我明早就会下岗
I'll be replaced by tomorrow morning,
鬼知道接下来会发生什么
and God knows what happens next.
好吧 我现在就去办公室
Okay, I'm going to the office right now.
要是有什么消息 我会告诉你的
If I hear anything, I will let you know.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你要是真想帮我
If you really wanna help,
就跟赫克托谈谈 让他把莱娜交出来
please talk to Hector. Make him hand over Lena.
现在 她是我唯一的线索了
Right now, she's the only lead I've got.
他们在吗
Are they here?
我不会说英语
我听过你说非常溜的英语 奥古斯托
I heard you speaking very good English, Augustus.
赫克托和莱娜
Hector and Lena.
我知道他们一直待在这里
I know they've been staying here.
让她进来
Let her in.
现在插播突发新闻
Breaking news story as it comes in.
现在 我们刚收到确认消息 格哈特
Now we are just receiving confirmation that Gerhardt...
他做到了
He did it.
再说一次 卡特琳娜·格哈特似乎是
Again, it seems Katerina Gerhardt was hit
突发新闻
政♥治♥家遭遇枪击事件
PfD领袖卡特琳娜·格哈特被紧急送往医院
赫克托 他真的做到了
Hector... he actually did it.
被枪手♥枪♥击的
by the shooter.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
去哪儿
Where?
你会成为嫌疑人的
You're gonna be a suspect.
他们用不了多久就能追查到你在这
It's not gonna take them long to track you back here.
我们需要今晚就把你弄出镇子
We need to get you out of town tonight.
你要帮我吗
You wanna help me?
我们没什么选择
We don't exactly have a choice.
我也深陷其中了
I'm in pretty deep too.
在柏林现场为您报道
Live, on the ground in Berlin,
最新进展
to bring you the latest updates as they come...
急诊室
我是艾默里奇 我跟格哈特女士是世交
她怎么样了
进手术室了 一小时内就能有结果
有多大希望
很抱歉 现阶段没法抱太大希望
谢谢
约瑟夫 我们现在只能等着
Josef, all we can do right now is wait.
要不要坐下 我觉得你该坐一会
Do you wanna sit down? I think you should sit down.
她丈夫在那边
No, her husband is over there.
我该去跟他聊聊
I should talk to him.
给他点支持
Offer my support.
未知号♥码
五分钟后 地下室见
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不是应该在华盛顿吗
I thought you were supposed to be in Washington.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表