剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我为了赢得他的信任把它关掉了
I turned it off so I could gain his trust.
那我怎么能知道呢
Well, how was I supposed to know that?
你说得对 我应该告诉你的
You're absolutely right. I should have told you.
我走了方圆十个街区的每个角落
I walked up and down every street within a ten-block radius.
我以为我搞砸了
I thought I screwed up.
爱普莉尔 你做得都对
April, you did everything right.
只不过有些超出你的能力范围
Except get a little ahead of yourself.
-仅此而已 -你需要我留下来吗
- That's all. - Do you need me to stay?
不用 我自己就行了
No, I think I've got this.
祝你们俩喝得开心
You two have a nice drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚邀请我去PfD...
Your invitation to the PfD tonight...
是的 怎么了
Yes, what about it?
还有效吗
Does it still stand?
结束了
We're done.
别那么说
Don't say that.
我觉得这可能只是个开始
I thought this might only be the beginning.
-约瑟夫 -怎么了 瓦莱丽
- Josef... - Yes, Valerie?
别这样
Don't.
我已经做了
I just did.
该你了
Your turn.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
塔楼套房♥
哪里露馅了 老家伙
What gives, old man?
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
你就这么请我喝一杯吗
Is this how you take me up on a free drink?
可别拿着刀参加枪战
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
那就太蠢了
That would be stupid.
中情局就是这样
Is that how the CIA travel
在奥斯陆的荒郊野外行动的吗
in the wild environs of Oslo?
你就庆幸我不是来杀你的吧
Just be glad I'm not here to kill you.
当然了
Oh, I am.
不过...你到底为什么来的
But... why are you here?
来到柏林
In Berlin?
那跟你有什么关系
And why is that any business of yours?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我想念那些游戏 我知道这很可悲
I miss the game. I know, it's pathetic.
真的很可悲 他们放我归林
It's really pathetic. They put me out to pasture.
但是...没有了当年的生活
But... corporate life is about as sterile
我就和空旷的房♥间般空虚
as the apartment that comes with it,
而今晚...今晚 我闻到了当年的味道
and tonight... tonight, I got a whiff of the old life.
我...在宴会前和一名前同事在聊天
I was... I was talking to an ex-colleague before the event,
他说你今晚可能会去那里
and he had mentioned that you were going to be there tonight,
我就看到了你 我知道你肯定没有权限
so I saw you, and I knew you didn't have clearance.
所以那种本能的反应出现了
So, the DNA kicked in.
是海恩斯大使邀请我的
Ambassador Hanes invited me,
告诉你的同事 别自找没趣
so tell your colleague not to get his panties bunched...
女的也一样
or her jockstrap.
海恩斯 今晚是海恩斯邀请你的
Hanes... Hanes invites you tonight?
所以你才会来
That's why you're here?
他想知道现在PfD风头正旺
He wants to know what to expect in Norway's elections,
挪威的选举应作何指望
given the PfD's momentum here.
不用送我
I'll show myself out.
BB
BB?
这...
Just...
这些是鱼吗
Are these fish?
我不想被鱼吃了 天啊
I don't want fish eating me... oh, God.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
-史蒂文 -我能进来吗
- Steven. - Can I come in?
-进来吧 -你一个人吗
- Yeah, come in. - You alone?
不 是的...不
No. Yeah... no.
-我不知道 -罗伯特
- I don't know. - So, Robert...
你对尼克·费舍尔这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Nick Fischer mean anything to you?
奥斯陆的站长 有印象吗
Oslo COS? Does it?
-没有 怎么了 -因为我...
- No, why? - 'Cause I...
我昨天碰到他了 这家伙太奇怪了
I ran into him last night. The guy is the strangest dude.
然后...然后我好奇心就起来了 我...
And... and my curiosity got the best of me, and I...
我试图跟踪他
I tried to surveil him.
然后他若无其事地戳穿了我
And he slipped me like nobody's business,
然后...太丢人了
and... well, then it was just humiliating.
丢人
Humiliating.
我觉得我都梦到那家伙了
Now I think I'm dreaming about the guy.
真的 我觉得...我不知道那是
Really, I think... I mean, I don't know what else
什么意思...梦到我的脚趾
it could possibly mean... having my toes nibbled on
在做鱼疗 鱼[音同费舍尔]
in a fish SPA. Right, "Fish"?
费舍尔 鱼 费舍尔
Fischer, fish, Fischer.
然后另一个我在...在看着我
And my doppelganger is... he... he's watching me.
你说的话我一句都没听懂 史蒂文
I'm not following anything that you're saying here, Steven.
-对不起 -你昨晚过得挺滋润啊
- I'm sorry. - You had a night last night.
那是什么 发生了什么
What is this? What happened?
如你所见 就是一团糟
That's a mess, is what it is.
她是谁
Who is she?
你保证不会笑我吗
You promise you won't laugh at me?
-当然了 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, well...
我昨晚好像上了老大
I kind of fucked the boss last night.
怎么 你没...
What? You're not...
你没什么要说的吗
you have nothing to say?
我只是有点受伤 当初我当局长的时候
I'm just a little hurt you didn't try anything with me
你对我都没想法
when I was chief.
好吧 这不好笑
All right, it's not funny.
这...一点都不好笑 这糟透了
It's not... this is not funny at all. This is a big mess.
诺亚今天要过来呢
I got Noah coming into town.
你...你在干什么 那是...
What... what are you doing? That's...
那是勒庞酒庄的
That's a Chateau le Puy.
-什么 -勒庞酒庄 而且
- A what? - Chateau le Puy, and it's...
现在是早上九点 史蒂文
it's nine in the morning, Steven.
那这解酒的酒更容易让人醉了
Well... then the hair of the dog just got hairier.
这是瓶非常昂贵的酒
It's a very expensive bottle of wine.
好吧 好酒
Okay, that's good.
-早安 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你怎么星期六还跑来办公室
What brings you in the office on a Saturday?
阿司匹林的功劳
Well, a good supply of Aspirin...
要是你也跟我一样有宿醉头疼的话
If your head feels like mine.
你又为什么来
You?
瓦莱丽在过来的路上了
Valerie's on her way in.
她拿到了格哈特的资料
She got access to the Gerhardt files.
好 很好
Okay. That's great.
听着
Listen.
有些事我应该告诉你
There's... something I should tell you.
这听着像是你有疱疹病毒什么的
That sounds like the beginning of a herpes commercial.
-希望不是 -不是
- I hope it's not. - No.
我只有一个儿子 诺亚
All I have is a kid. Noah.
他今天到柏林
And he's arriving in Berlin today.
听着挺有意思
Sounds fun.
来上秋季班 八年级了
For the fall semester. Eighth grade.
你下周想休息一段时间吗
You looking for some time off next week?
什么
What?
不 我只是觉得 如果...
No, I... I just thought if...
昨晚是一段婚外恋的开始
last night was the beginning of an affair...
可能有点复杂
there might be this little complication.
我是说
Well, I mean...
我们一起回的家 都醉了
We went home together, drunk.
我可不是要搬去跟你同居
I'm not exactly moving in with you.
怎么 你是说如果我们没喝醉
So, what? Are you saying that wouldn't have happened
那一切就不会发生了吗
if we weren't drunk?
我是说我们都单身 人到中年
I'm saying we're both single, middle-aged,
我们各自有自己的生活
and you have your life, I have my life.
要是我们想一起舒缓一下压力
And if ever we want to blow off some steam together...
我们会商量好后勤工作的
we'll figure out the logistics.
好的 我也是这么想的
That's good, yeah. That's what I was thinking.
也是我想...说的
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表