剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
in exchange for clearing his name off interdiction lists,
但如今海因斯严加控管
but with Hanes tightening his grip on things,
我不确定是否能达成
I'm not sure we're gonna be able to push that through.
你找海恩斯谈了吗
Have you talked to Hanes?
没法让他退一步吗
There's no getting him to budge?
你应该知道 还有18小时投票就会开始
I don't have to tell you, polls open in 18 hours.
莱娜是我们证明卡特琳娜勾结奥托的最后机会
Lena is our last chance to connect Otto to Katerina.
你想让我让赫克托交出莱娜
You want me to get Hector to give Lena up,
-但不给他好处 -我就喜欢这种态度
- even without the bribe. - That is the game face I love.
这道菜通常只在圣诞节供应
It's usually served at Christmas.
有趣的是
And here's a fun thing,
你得马上洗掉锅碗瓢盆上的剩菜
you have to wash the residue off utensils and pans straight away.
因为一旦隔夜 就再也洗不掉了
Because if left overnight, it never comes off.
有意思 真是
That is fun. That is...
太有趣了
a fucking blast.
你不是来挪威吃碱渍鱼的
You didn't come to Norway to try the lutefisk.
你到底来干什么
Why are you here?
说实话吗
Honestly?
考虑到你们这边选举的进展
Given how your elections went,
我想来实地切身感受一下
I just wanted an on the ground POV.
事先体验一下未来的柏林
Give me an idea of what to expect in Berlin tomorrow
如果明天另类右翼获胜的话
if the alt-right have their way.
但官方说法 我是来见朋友的
Officially, though, I'm meeting a friend.
我应该能帮上忙
I bet I can help.
有特别想参观哪一种挪威景色吗
Any specific Norwegian scene you want in on?
不 只是大致了解情况吧
No, just a range, I hope.
我的秘书整理了一份挪威理想行程
My secretary put together the ideal Norway tour.
拉尔斯会载你
Lars will drive you.
拉尔斯
Lars?
感受一下这个国家的氛围
Get a sense of the country's mood.
我不知说什么好了 你做得太多了
You know, I don't know what to say. It's too much.
我不能接受
I can't accept it.
为什么
Why?
因为我在柏林的时候没得到同等待遇吗
Because it's not the treatment I got when I was in Berlin?
那个可怜的被炒的弗罗斯特还跟踪了我
I had that sad sack Frost following me.
史蒂文现在在KRA顾问公♥司♥
Steven's working at KRA consulting now.
除此之外 我几乎没他的消息
Other than that, I know very little of his moves.
很不幸 我们起了一点争执
Sadly, we've had a bit of a falling out.
-这是什么 -水果和乳酪
- What's this? - It's fruit and cheese.
挪威的乳酪是咖啡色的
Cheese is brown in Norway.
谢谢
Thank you.
真讽刺 乳酪是咖色 人却都是白的
Ironic. Cheese is brown, none of the people are.
这皮肤我喜欢 没有斑点
I like the look of the skin. There's no brown spots.
-我能看一下肉质吗 -当然
- Can I see the flesh? - Oh, of course.
-光滑又结实 -我们是应季菜单
- You see? Firm and glossy. - Well, our menu's seasonal.
今年冬天 主厨选定三文鱼作主菜
This winter, chef is set on salmon entree.
-可能还有鳟鱼 -好的
- And, uh, likely a trout. - Nice.
还有金枪鱼鞑靼开胃菜
And tuna tartare appetizer.
-前提是你们有生食级别的金枪鱼 -有的
- That's assuming you provide sushi-grade. - Oh, yes, of course.
近来我们的金枪鱼库存大量增加
Our stock of bluefin has recently flied up.
在我们的水域十分活跃
It is very busy in our waters.
你有办公室吗
So do you have an office?
我们能坐下来谈谈物流方案吗
We can sit down, discuss logistics?
我正要说呢
I was thinking to say it.
这边请
This way.
请坐
Please.
对了 我很好奇 想问问
Um, I wanted to ask you... I'm just... I'm so curious.
-请说 -你们销量第一的是什么
- Yeah. - What's your biggest sale?
-你们肯定有什么记录 -有
- You must have some record. - Yes.
三文鱼肯定是最大宗的
Salmon is, of course, the giant one.
但我们的鲱鱼也卖♥♥的很好
But we also do very good business in herring.
等等 这些数据都存档在你脑里吗
So wait a minute, you have these numbers in your head?
这种记账的方式可不太靠谱
That's kind of a shaky way of accounting.
是也不是 每件事都被痛苦地记下了
Ohh, yes. No, everything is painfully noted.
你刚刚说到鲑鱼和鲱鱼
So you were saying salmon and herring.
是的 还有腌鳕鱼干 是我们的第三名
Yes, and the klippfisk, is our top third.
你有没有做好的样品让我尝尝
Do you have any cooked samples I could try?
有 我有些用面粉炸过的
Yeah, I have some pieces batter-fried.
-好啊 -我觉得...好
- Yeah, yeah. - I think... yeah.
-当然了 -好的
- Absolutely. - Yes.
B·拉森
赫克托·德让吗
Hector DeJean?
-你不是罗伯特 -爱普莉尔·路易斯
- You're not Robert. - April Lewis.
新来的
New to the station.
我要见罗伯特
I need to see Robert.
恐怕他出国了
He's out of the country, I'm afraid.
那么我不在黑名单上了吗
So am I off the interdiction list?
这方面遇到了一些问题
There's been a problem on that front.
所以呢 我他妈被困在柏林了吗
So what? I'm stuck in fucking Berlin?
-莱娜·甘茨在哪 -你告诉我啊
- Where is Lena Ganz? - Well, you tell me.
你是中情局的 你该知道这些事
You're CIA. You're supposed to know these things.
你是最后一个跟她在一起的人
You were the last person seen with her.
她是我们把卡特琳娜·格哈特
She's our only hope
跟她父亲联♥系♥起来的唯一希望
with connecting Katerina Gerhardt to her father.
是啊 然后呢
Right. And then what?
闹个新闻证明咱们在德国
Breaking news proves as ineffective in Germany
跟在美国一样没效率吗
as it did in the U.S.?
也许是一些更实质性的东西
Maybe something a little more concrete.
重点是 我们没有放弃
The point is, we're not giving up.
这态度很棒
Now that's a great attitude.
你该用这态度去帮我拿到你们欠我的东西
You should channel it into getting me what I'm fucking owed.
要是明天卡特琳娜·格哈特
How will you feel
进了德国联邦议会 而你本来可以把莱娜
if Katerina Gerhardt gets into the Bundestag tomorrow
交给我们质询 阻止一切 你会作何感受
and you could've given over Lena for questioning... prevented it?
阻止 什么 有区别么
Prevented it? What? Made a difference?
爱普莉尔啊亲爱的
April, April, April.
你真是年轻热情又理想主义 是吧
You're young and you're passionate and you're idealistic, right?
再过个五年吧
Give it five years.
也许PfD的胜利不会像影响别人一样影响你
Maybe the PfD winning won't affect your life like it will others,
但你还是应该在乎
but you should still give a shit.
老天 你脸色真难看
God, you look terrible.
-腌鳕鱼 -难怪 跟那玩意儿待一下午
- Lutefisk. - Yeah, well, I guess an afternoon with that creep,
换谁都得反胃
enough to turn anybody's stomach.
他想把他的司机推给我 好整天监督我
He tried to push his driver on me, monitor my day.
但我跟他说我要回酒店
But I told him I had to go back to the hotel
打个盹
and take a nap, so...
万一他跟过来呢
Well, what if he follows up?
我把手♥机♥留在酒店以防他跟踪我
I left my phone in the room in case he's tracking me.
-我们没事的 -好
- We're fine. - Okay.
我们有发现了 来吧
We're onto something. Come on.
有个叫比约恩·拉森的家伙
Over and over, this Bjorn Larsen fellow
无数次把钱投进市场
is pumping money into the market.
他买♥♥了黑线鳕鱼 买♥♥了...无所谓了
He's buying haddock, he's buying... it doesn't matter.
他花了几十万欧元
He's spending tens of thousands of euro...
从去年八月开始至今
week after week after week...
每周如此
from the last of August until now.
就这样 钱被直接洗进了
And from there, the money was laundered
PfD的账户吗
directly into the PfD's accounts?
我交叉对比了购买♥♥记录和存款
I cross-checked the purchases to the deposits.
完全符合
They match up perfectly.
值得怀疑吧 不好意思
It's kinda fishy, huh? Sorry.
这个叫比约恩的人 你挖到了什么
What did you dig up on this Bjorn guy?
什么也没有 他是个修船的
Nothing. You know, he repairs boats.
是路德教派信徒 没有店铺
He goes to the Lutheran church. He doesn't own a store.
没有商店 根本不需要那么多鱼
He doesn't have a shop. He doesn't need all that fish.
挪威 有着午夜阳光的国家
Norway. Land of the midnight sun, huh?
我觉得吧 挺棒的
It's... you know, it's nice. I guess.
我有点希望自己是那种
I... I kinda wish I was one of those people
能饱尝美景的人
that could be fulfilled by a view.
我上周末在普罗旺斯
I was in Provence last weekend
凯莉跟我在门廊上喝咖啡
and Kelly and I were having coffee on the porch.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表