剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
你可以因为我在为国效力而骄傲
You can be proud of the fact that I serve our country.
其余的都是吹出来的
The rest is just hype.
-恐惧呢 有点害怕吗 -是的
- Fear? You a little scared? - Yes.
这也没什么错
Okay, nothing wrong with that.
恐惧让我们时刻保持警惕
Fear keeps us on our toes.
让我们保持谨慎
It keeps us careful.
让你充满感激
It keeps you grateful.
我爱你
I love you.
你能问我任何事
You can ask me anything.
随时随地
Anytime you want.
我只是不能告诉你所有事
I just can't tell you everything.
史蒂文叔叔也是吗
Uncle Steven, too?
史蒂文叔叔也是什么
Uncle Steven, too, what?
诺亚 那事你只能跟我谈
Noah, you talk about that with me and me alone.
其他人都不行
No one else.
好了 听着
Okay, listen to me.
起飞的时候给我打电♥话♥
You call me when you take off.
落地后也要打给我 好吗
You call me when you land, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
上车吧
Get in there.
你告诉他是正确的
You did the right thing by telling him.
他知道 他早就知道了
He knew. He already knew.
我可不擅长告别
I'm terrible at good-byes myself.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我以为你正在总部
I thought you were back at Langley
接受批评呢
getting raked over the coals.
却不帮忙了结我挑起的事
And not help finish what I started?
我想让你知道瓦莱丽和我昨晚的发现
I wanted to let you know what Valerie and I found last night.
倒回去一点
Pull back.
我记得你临走前的最后一次动作
I thought your last act here
是强行辞退了她
was strong-arming her resignation.
所有这些都是为了让她接近约瑟夫
All a ruse to cement her access to Josef.
真高兴我作为代理站长现在才知道这个计划
I'm so glad that I was apprised of that ruse as Acting Chief.
我这不是在告诉你吗
This is me apprising you.
我的直觉有回报了
And my hunch paid off.
我们有约瑟夫和奥托·甘茨联♥系♥的证据
We have proof of connection between Josef and Otto Ganz.
看起来约瑟夫才是整个奥托·甘茨阴谋的主使
It seems Josef was behind the whole Otto Ganz plot.
并陷害了卡特琳娜
Set Katerina up for the fall.
那么问题来了
Which begs the question...
如果他背叛了她 并杀了她 那么
if he went full Brutus and had her killed then...
-怎么了 -太疯狂了
- What? - That's crazy.
更疯狂的是 有线索指向了尼克·费舍尔
Even crazier, crumb trail points to Nick Fischer on that count.
这根本说不通
Well, that doesn't make any sense at all.
没错 说不通
No, no, it doesn't.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
只是觉得我们这一路
It just seems like every assumption
每一个假设都是错误的
we've made along the way is the wrong one.
线索总是会被打乱
Things get upended all the time.
结果总会跟你想的大相径庭
Turn out to be the opposite of what you thought.
-你习惯了 -没有
- You get used to it? - No.
但你要放轻松
But you give yourself a break.
下个关键可能就在转角
Your next score could be just around the corner.
或是穿着一身好西装
Or walking through a door...
叼着一根雪茄 走出门来
in a nice suit with a big ol' cigar.
暗中给格哈特汇钱的那个人
Same guy who funnels money under the table to Gerhardt
在她赢得选举后就让人杀了她
has her killed moments after she wins,
然后第二天就出来闲逛了
and then is out for a stroll the next day?
怎么可能
I mean, what gives?
毫无疑问 肯定有什么事发生了
Something fucked-up when we find out, no doubt.
-罗伯特 -是我
- Robert? - Yeah.
赫克特 该死的
Hector! God damn it.
我现在是免提 费舍尔正在移♥动♥
You're on speaker. Fischer's on the move.
-要爱普莉尔独自行动吗 -好
- You want April solo? - Yeah, yeah.
我需要你回大本营帮我处理赫克特
I need you back at base camp to help me with Hector.
我没法一边工作一边照看他
I can't do my job and babysit him at the same time.
我会让你尽快回外勤
I'll get you back out as soon as I can.
还有把你的枪给爱普莉尔 费舍尔也有枪
And give April your firearm. Fischer carries.
我不用再教你注意事项吧 爱普莉尔
I don't need to give you the standard lecture, do I, April?
不用 长官
No, sir.
今天真是到处缺人
There's not enough people to go around today.
我们会搞定的
We'll get it done.
美国滚蛋
U.S.A. Go home!
美国滚蛋
U.S.A. Go home!
美国滚蛋 美国滚蛋
U.S.A. Go home! U.S.A. Go home!
克罗尔呢
他马上就来
你跟他谁会有幸来宣布坏消息呢
我们一起 这可是个双重打击
怎么了
What?
好好管住你的嘴巴
Keep that mouth of yours in check.
挑衅外♥交♥部♥长
Provoke the Foreign Minister and...
-你好 乔治 -欢迎
- Hello, Georg. - Welcome.
我是理查德·海恩斯 还没有幸跟您碰过面呢
Richard Hanes. We haven't had the pleasure yet.
伊斯特·克鲁格
Esther Krug.
这样继续下去坚持不了多久
It won't last for long at this rate.
来吧 我们时间很紧张
Please, we are short on time today.
他不喜欢副职位 别往心里去
He doesn't fancy deputies. Don't take it personally.
伊斯特 你先说
Esther. You first.
外面情况已经很清楚了
The situation outside speaks for itself,
而且只会更糟糕
and it will only get worse.
总理命令我来
I have been ordered by the Chancellor
中断与你们的联♥系♥
to break liaison with your station.
在进一步指示前这将会是
This will be the last communication
保卫局和中情局的最后一次联络
between BfV and CIA until further notice.
柏林站被宣布为最不受欢迎的组织
Berlin Station is declared persona non grata.
真棒 我们就这么
Great, we're all just going to lose
把脑袋送给外面那群抗♥议♥者吗
our fucking heads along with the protestors outside?
你正在跟外♥交♥部♥长说话
You're speaking to the Foreign Minister here.
谢谢 斯蒂芬
Thanks, Stefan.
我可非常了解联邦议院的每一个人
I'm pretty much boned up on everyone in the Bundestag.
注意点 基尔希
Watch it, Kirsch,
否则我会在他们之前就把你赶出这间屋子
or I'll kick you out of this office before they do.
第一个就是走的就是你 理查德
You will be the first to go, Richard.
大使♥馆♥要在十二小时内交出赫克托·德让
The Embassy has 12 hours to turn over Hector DeJean,
不然明天一早你们都得卷铺盖走人
or you all will be on the first flight home tomorrow.
进行调查 质询勾结
Pending investigations and questions of complicity,
以及刑事指控都有可能
criminal charges are a possibility.
乔治 这太扯了
Georg, this is crazy.
德让不在我们手上 此事与我们无关
We don't have DeJean. We weren't involved.
对赫克托·德让的指控是强加之罪
Hector DeJean stands accused of a crime he did not commit.
谁说的 赫克托·德让吗
Says who? Hector DeJean?
甘茨的女儿作证表示
We have testimony from the Ganz daughter
他们曾一起谋划
that they were planning it together,
还有目击者的证词提到
and eyewitness accounts that place him
枪击前他就在会场
at the Messe right before the shooting.
谋划 谋划 伊斯特
Planning, planning, Esther.
你知道有多少人可能想要
Do you have any idea how many people
卡特琳娜·格哈特死吗
probably wanted Katerina Gerhardt dead?
我们有证据
We have proof...
指向幕后真凶
who did the deed.
谁
Who?
现在告诉你们细节
To share the details of that
还为时过早
with you now would be premature.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你们的资源和时间都很有限
Your resources are limited along with your time.
人们想血债血偿 理查德
The people want blood, Richard.
劝你在他们得逞之前交出德让
I suggest you give them DeJean before they get it.
人不在我们手上 我们怎么交
I can't give 'em what we don't have.
不是吧
No.
对 他在这
Yeah, he's here.
就在站里
In the Station.
昨晚消息爆出来的时候被困在这里了
Got trapped last night when the news broke.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表