剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Good. Good, we agree.
所以你要成为开第一枪的人吗
So, are you gonna be the one to fire the first shot?
为什么不呢
Why the fuck not?
在哪里
Where?
爸爸 你不能再喝了
闭嘴
Shut up!
我去看看她
别管她
Leave her.
特雷弗 你去
Trevor, you go.
不如再来一杯
Perhaps another glass.
为什么不呢 我的德国朋友
Why the fuck not, my German friend?
我可以畅饮整晚
I could go all night.
他只有喝酒的时候才会这样跟我说话
He only talks to me that way when he drinks.
他现在一定有很大压力
He must be under a lot of stress at the moment.
我也经历过一样的斗争
I was the same in combat.
用几周备战一个任务
The weeks building up to a mission,
你在精神上会进入另一种状态
you go to a different place, mentally.
不是那个 你的朋友
It's not that, it's... it's your friend.
他想让他记住他
He wants to impress him.
他为什么想让他记住他
Why would he want to impress him?
我们可以给他提供一切他想要的
We can provide everything he wants.
我的父亲身边总是有一些阿谀奉承的人
My father is always surrounded by people who say yes to him.
日日夜夜在他身边 他并没有意识到
Day and night. He doesn't realize that
是因为他们害怕他
it's because they're afraid of him.
但你的朋友不同
But your friend is different...
他会挑战他
challenges him.
你母亲的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your mom.
我12岁的时候失去了我母亲
I lost my mom when I was 12.
很煎熬
It was hard.
他们真的很爱对方
They really loved each other.
她死的时候 他变了
When she died, he... changed.
看到它对我父亲造成的伤害
Seeing what it did to my dad...
看着他变成了另一个人 很艰难 对吗
watching him become somebody else, that's tough, right?
你还见你的父亲吗
You still see your father?
不吗
No?
你应该的 你应该去见他
You should. You should go see him.
我们的父亲可能改变了 但是
Our fathers might have changed, but...
他们还是我们的父亲
they're still our fathers.
-莱娜 -抱歉
- Lena. - Oh, sorry.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
五分钟后上甜点如何
Dessert in five minutes?
很好
Great.
-你得对他缓和点 -不不不
- You need to ease up on him. - No. No, no, no, no.
我们不如再开一瓶红酒吧
I say we open another bottle of wine.
直接套出这混♥蛋♥做这一切的原因
Get to the heart of what makes this motherfucker tick.
我们需要找到原定目标
We need to find out the intended target.
他还不够信你 不会对你坦白一切
He doesn't trust you enough to reveal that.
不信我 但很显然他很喜欢你
Not me, but apparently, he's a big fan of yours.
你不如我那么了解奥托·甘茨
You don't know Otto Ganz like I do.
如果太逼他 你就把猛兽放出来了
If you push him too hard, you unleash the monster.
你不会想要这种结果的
And you don't want that.
好吧 你来决定 丹尼尔
Okay, okay. It's your call, Daniel.
我们可能不会有下一次机会了
We may not get another chance.
尽你全力逼他吧
Push him as hard as you can.
特雷弗 这个主意真好
That's a great idea, Trevor.
非常好
Great idea.
他们追踪了手♥机♥卡
今天下午那张卡打了一个电♥话♥
电♥话♥来自一个外部链接
经过解码 他们找到了目标人物
联邦宪法保护办公室
你已经知道了
我怀疑过
很抱歉对你大吼大叫
妈妈很爱你的
我也爱你
我们还在考虑
We were just contemplating
要不要再开一瓶红酒呢 奥托
whether to open another bottle of wine, Otto.
我的女儿没说错
My daughter was right.
我喝得够多了
I've already drunk enough.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I apologize. - Not at all.
还有 我不该把你们卷入这事儿的 但是
Also, I should not involve you in this matter, but...
我别无选择
I have no choice.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -退下
- What the fuck are you doing? - Stay down!
该死的内奸
You fucking rat.
你跟我三年了
Three years, you've been with me.
他们给你多少钱
How much do they give you?
-操 -放开他
- Fuck! - Get off him!
放开
Come on!
我会杀了她
I'll kill her!
-放开她 -会杀了她
- Let go! - I'll kill her.
全进来
Inside, all of you.
给我都进来
Inside, all of you!
站住 给我车钥匙
Stop. Car keys.
我要跑车 谢了
I'll take the fast car, thank you.
既然你那么友好
And while you're being so nice and friendly,
谢瓦利埃先生 可以帮我打开保险箱吗
Mr. Chevalier, would you please open the safe for me?
把箱子给她
Give it to her.
站住
Stop.
不许再往前了
That's far enough.
滚回去
Get back inside!
奥托 我真的会杀了她 给我进去
Otto, I'll do it! Get back inside!
爸爸快进去
等会儿杀他的时候 速度要慢
When we kill him, let's make it slow.
-把箱子给我 -好
- Give me the case. - Yeah.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
他知道多少
How much does he know?
最近我们有个包裹被截了
We had a delivery intercepted recently.
-我就知道有内奸 -如果他不知道计划
- I knew there was a rat. - If he doesn't know the plans,
-他伤不了我们 -他知道我们是谁
- he can't hurt us. - He knows who we are.
我会解决他的 不用担心
I deal with him. Don't worry about it.
停得不错啊
Nice parking.
他不见了
He's gone.
我们分头找
Let's split up.
我要活的
I want him alive.
这样结束今晚还真愉快 是吧
Well, this is a pleasant way to end the evening, right?
-你醉了吗 -你们出现前戒酒三个月了
- You drunk? - Three months sober until you showed up.
你还真的振作起来了 是吧
Oh, yeah, you really got your shit together, didn't you?
这可不像你 赫克托
It's not you, Hector.
你还没准备好隐退
You're not ready to fade into obscurity.
最近我选择的余地有限
Yeah, well, my options are somewhat limited these days.
赫克托·德让上了禁飞名单
Hector DeJean's on the "No fly" List.
最终我的化名护照会过期的
Eventually, my alias passports will expire.
然后我就真的完了
Then I'm fucking trapped.
联调局可以放松限制
FBI could lift the restrictions.
除非有罗伯特的签名
Not without Robert's sign-off.
我们都知道那是绝不可能的
We both know that's never gonna fucking happen.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊 你们得救我
Mein Gott. You've got to get me out.
没事 我在
It's all right, I got you.
你们得带我离开这里
You've got to get me out of here.
轻点轻点 呼吸 呼吸
Quiet, quiet, quiet. Breathe, breathe.
你们不帮我的话 我就告诉他一切
If you don't help me, I tell him everything.
好的好的
All right, all right. All right.
-我觉得他会 -你什么意思
- I believe he will. - What are you saying?
我意思是我们有半秒的时间
I'm saying we have half a second
做出艰难的抉择
to make a very difficult decision.
不行 他是宪法保卫局的
No way, he's a BfV...
纳粹疯子会折磨他
Psycho Nazi will torture him,
如果他开口了 我们就死定了
and if he talks, we're fucking dead.
我觉得我欠你的
I figure I owed you that.
找到他了
Got him!
我要活口
I wanted him alive.
他认得出我 我不能冒险
He can ID me. I couldn't risk it.
回车里去
莱娜 回车里去
我不希望他被认出来
I don't want him identified.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表