剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
那是我的经历
It's been my experience.
你身上笼罩着一种阴影
There's a darkness hanging over you.
你的恐惧
Your fear.
抛弃和失去
Abandonment and loss.
他们说你母亲离开
They told you it was not your fault
不是你的错
that your mother left,
但你内心深处却责怪自己
but deep down, you blame yourself.
你认为
You think
如果你不是你
if you'd somehow been different,
或许她会留下来
maybe she would've stayed.
你很害怕
You're afraid,
怕如果有人看清你的真面目
afraid if anyone knows your true self...
他们也会离开你
they'll leave you too.
所以你躲在
That's why you hide
儿时昵称的背后
behind a childhood nickname.
不对 她很难过
No, she's... she's upset.
她很难过 出什么问题了
She's upset, she... there's... there's something wrong.
不 这只是过程的一部分
No, it's all part of the process.
不能打扰她们
Yeah, they cannot be disturbed.
你的伪装或许带给你安全感
Your disguise may provide false security,
但我看穿了你
but I see you.
我看穿了谎言
I see through the lies.
你必须活得坦诚
You must live an honest life,
否则你会继续失去你爱的人
or you'll continue to lose the people you love.
这... 我要...
This is... I... I am gonna...
-不不不 -我不...
- No, no, no, no. - No, I... I... I don't...
不不不 我不喜欢这样
No, no, no. I... I... no, I don't like this.
我们要走了
We're getting out of here right now.
放手
Get your hands off!
把他带走
Get him out of here!
冷静
Calm down.
冷静 你没事的
Calm down. You'll be fine.
别对他动粗 你没事的
Don't be rough with him. You'll be fine.
-怎么了 -我很抱歉
- What is going on? - I'm so sorry.
我为他的行为道歉
I apologize for his behavior.
我们现在就走
We'll go now.
你来了
Nice of you to show up.
希望我来得正好
Not a moment too soon, I hope.
莱娜不知道目标
Lena doesn't know the target.
她和我们一样不了解状况
She's as much in the dark as we are.
-这是好事吗 -或许吧
- And this is good news? - Maybe.
我们就继续挑拨他们
Let's just keep playing 'em against each other,
看看结果如何
see what happens.
货车呢
Where's the van?
在这里
It's here.
那为什么车牌不一样
So why don't the plates match?
原本那台车出了问题
The original van ran into trouble.
但没关系 我换了一台
But it's fine. I replaced it.
为什么我没听说 和他有关吗
请说英语
English, please.
我的德语不好 我要知道怎么回事
Mein Deutsch no es bueno. I need to know what's going on.
是我的责任 好吗
It was my responsibility, okay?
不 是我的责任
No, it's my responsibility.
是我的决定
It's my decision.
你知道的
You know better.
我知道什么 我什么也不知道
What do I know? I know nothing.
拜托别再跟我说
Please stop telling me it's for my own good
瞒着我是为了我好了
to keep me in the dark.
奥托 我能跟你单独说句话吗
Okay, Otto, can I have a word in private, please?
出去
Get out.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
This is fucked up.
那他妈算什么
What the hell was that for?
那是为了你好 莱娜
It's for your own good, Lena.
你是时候像那样站出来直面他了
It's about time you stood up to him like that.
你想跟我和特雷弗藏好底牌
You want to hide your cards from me and Trevor,
我明白 但我可不需要你
I get it, but I do not need
在放着120公斤塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥的地方
a family drama in the same space
上演一出家庭闹剧
as 120 kilos of fucking Semtex.
奥托 现在要么你管好你女儿 要么我走
Now, you handle your daughter, Otto, or I walk.
-我会管好她的 -我不是她爸
- I will handle her. - Now, I'm no father,
但是刚才这一出 以及我在西班牙看见的事
but what I saw just now and I saw in Spain
都表明你是在把你最忠诚的人力资源
is you treating your most loyal asset
当狗一样对待
like a fucking dog.
换我是她 也会吠叫的
I'd bark too if I were her.
我可没让你提供意见
I didn't ask for your opinion.
对 但你要我合作
No, but you asked for my cooperation.
你要是想让她保持清白
You want to keep her hands clean,
明天就别带她去武器交易
don't bring her to the exchange tomorrow.
她要么加入 要么退出
She's in or she's out.
明天可不是怀揣感情包袱的时候
Tomorrow's not the time for emotional baggage.
好好想想
Think on it.
我不明白他为什么这么抗拒
I don't understand why he was so resistant.
格哈特倒了 他比谁获利都多
He has more to gain than anyone with Gerhardt's downfall.
这是基于你招募特工的
Is this based on your long history
长♥期♥经验吗 爱普莉尔
of recruiting agents, April,
还是只是新手的瞎猜
or more rookie conjecture?
这是基于已有的事实
It's based on the facts at hand.
好戏开场
Showtime.
目前为止一切正常
So far, so good.
他动手了吗
Did he do it?
很难看出来
Hard to tell.
没那么难 对吧
That wasn't so difficult. See?
你倒是说得容易
Easy for you to say.
你在哪
Where are you?
就在这条路上
Just up the road.
银色车里
Silver car.
你的司机很好地完成了任务
Your cab driver played his part very well,
得有1000欧元的车损
to the tune of 1,000 euro worth of damage.
别担心 一切由我们处理
No worries. We'll take care of everything.
我要的不只是车险 瓦莱丽
It is more than auto insurance I need, Valerie.
约瑟夫 我说过 我向你保证
Josef, I told you, you have my word.
只是保证吗
Just your word?
我验证一下 确认都弄好了
I'm gonna check verification to make sure we're good to go.
数据验证中
好 我们进去了
Yep, we got in.
干得漂亮 约瑟夫
Well done, Josef.
我什么时候能再见你
When do I see you again?
我很快会告诉你 我要挂了
I'll update you soon. I got to go.
瓦莱丽...
Valerie...
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
你不用现在处理吗
You don't need to deal with that now?
处理什么
Deal with what?
-你有很多家庭作业吗 -是的
- You got a lot of homework? - Uh, yes.
-都有什么 -天哪
- What do you got? - Oh, my God.
史蒂文叔叔
Uncle Steven!
诺亚
Noah?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
天 你都快赶上你♥爸♥高了
My gosh, you're almost as tall as your dad.
我以前还扛过你呢
I used to carry you.
我现在也能
I could still do it.
能行 扛起来了 做到了
Oh, yeah, I can do it. I got it.
好家伙 就像回到了过去
Oh, boy. Just like the old days.
-你开始脱发了吗 -没有 还好着呢
- You losing your hair yet? - No, it's still there.
能给我一点吗
Oh, can I have some of that?
去做作业吧 好吗
Go get started on your homework, all right?
我得和史蒂文叔叔说几句话
I got to talk to Uncle Steven.
我去给你弄点吃的
I'm gonna make you a snack.
-好 -我得给我妈打个电♥话♥
- All right. - I've got to go call my mom.
他是什么时候来的
When did he get here?
大约一周前
About a week ago.
听着 罗伯特 我不知道BB跟你说过什么
Look, Robert, I don't know what BB told you.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表