剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
-干什么 -间谍
- Doing what? - Uhh, spying.
他好像有足够的预算
It seems that he has money in the budget
组织一支小队
to set up a small team.
不是说要插手中情局的工作
Not to step on the CIA's toes,
只是为了帮助你
just to complement you in your efforts.
-我明白了 -你明白了什么
- Oh, I get it. - You get what?
这家伙 得了吧 这家伙在利用你
The guy's... come on, the guy's using you
来变相威胁我和BB
to make a veiled threat to me and BB.
-我并不觉得 -得了吧
- I didn't read it that way. - Oh, come on!
监视间谍
Spying on the spies?
拜托 得了吧
Please. Gimme a fuckin' break.
他早就知道你肯定会先来找我
He knew the first thing you'd do is come to me.
他就是想让我不爽
Just trying to get under my skin.
你让他滚一边去了吧
So you told him to go fuck himself, right?
是的 还竖了个指头
I did, yes, with a pointy stick.
你要对选举做什么
What are you doing about this election?
我...我支持绿党
I'm... I'm rooting for the Green Party.
他们的政策狗屁不通
You know, their policies don't count for shit
但他们承诺会多种树 我喜欢树
but they're promising to plant more trees and I love trees.
别跟我说这些
Mm. Don't tell me that.
别逼我 我不能谈论正在进行的行动
Come on, I can't talk about ongoing ops.
你知道的
You know that.
但的确有行动
But there are some.
伙计 我是来见甘茨先生的
Hey, buddy. I'm here to see Mr. Ganz.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
规矩是 把你的手♥机♥留在吧台
Rule is, you leave your phone on the bar.
稍等
Just a second.
你戴的这玩意可能会害你送了命
This shit right here, it's going to get you killed.
你是谁
Who are you?
伊斯特·克鲁格要我看着你
Esther Krug asked me to keep an eye on you.
别大意了
Don't underestimate.
普莱斯先生
Mr. Price.
我女儿一直在跟我说你的事
My daughter has been telling me all about you.
很高兴认识你 甘茨先生
It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Ganz.
我跟他说了冲♥锋♥枪♥的事
I told him about the rifles.
特雷弗很了解这些
Trevor knows those things inside out.
我有个兄弟能搞到武器
I have a guy who can source weapons.
不管你要什么
Whatever you want.
你有兄弟
You have a guy.
好吧 你为谁工作
All right. Who do you work for?
为我自己
I work for myself.
我有能帮我的联络人
I have contacts who can get me what I ask
但如果你想做生意 找我就行
but if you wanna do business, it's me you need to talk to.
我再问你一遍 你为谁工作
I'll ask you one more time, who do you work for?
我不知道你听说了什么 甘茨先生
I don't know what you've heard, Mr. Ganz,
但我不为任何人工作
but I do not work for anybody.
-再见 普莱斯先生 -等等
- Good-bye, Mr. Price. - Wait.
-莱娜说你可能... -莱娜错了
- Lena said that you might... - Lena was wrong.
出去的时候去吧台喝一杯
Have a drink at the bar on your way out.
算我的
On me.
不是你的错
It's not you.
我父亲最近有信任危机
My father has trust issues at the moment.
之前有人让他大失所望过
He's been let down badly before.
如果他告诉我他要什么
If he just tells me what he wants
也许我还能帮他
then maybe I can help him.
他说不就是不 对不起
When he says no, he means no. I'm sorry.
你找到你的猫了吗 爱德华兹女士
Did you find your cat, Ms. Edwards?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我真是蠢
I'm such a fool.
你知道我们谈话后我做了什么吗
You know what I did after our conversation?
我顺着街道一路走了半小时
I walked up and down the street for half an hour,
寻找爱普莉尔
calling out for April.
我以为如果我能找到那只猫 就能找到名牌
I thought, if I find the cat, I find an identity tag
那也许就能知道一位美女的
and then maybe I get the telephone number
电♥话♥号♥码
of a beautiful woman.
直到最后 我问自己
Until, eventually, I asked myself,
一个美国女人为什么要在大选两周前
why is an American woman outside the house
出现在卡特琳娜·格哈特的屋子外呢
of Katerina Gerhardt two weeks before the election?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
这是我的身份
This is who I am.
你都是用这个手段约女人吗 艾默里奇先生
Is this your usual technique for picking up women, Mr. Emmerich,
跟踪她们到家门口
stalking them to their doorstep?
老实说 我已经好久没试过了
To be honest, I'm a little out of practice.
以免你改变心意
In case you change your mind.
特雷弗 你干什么
Hey, Trevor, what are you doing?
爸爸 对不起 这跟我没关系
好吧 你说得对
Okay, okay, you're right.
我的确为别人做事
I do work with somebody.
出去
-继续说 -他不想暴露身份
- You were saying? - He prefers to remain anonymous.
但你没说错 他是幕后者
But you're right, he runs this game.
我代表他
I represent him.
我想见他
I want to meet him.
他并不走这一套
He doesn't work like that.
如果他能给我提供我想要的
If he can provide what I need,
订单总价值大概在75万欧元左右
the order will be in the region of 750,000 Euro.
你能得到多少佣金
What's your commission on that?
我会去联络 安排
I'll make the call. Set it up.
不 你现在就带我去找他 不然交易告吹
No, you will take me to him right now or there's no deal.
西班牙南部
我需要你好好听着
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
12年前在车♥臣♥ 你创造了一个身份
12 years ago in Chechnya, you created the identity
是个名叫安德鲁·谢瓦利埃的枪♥械♥贩
of a gun runner called Andrew Chevalier.
我要你马上重启这个身份
I need you to wake him up right now.
-你怎么找到我的 -这个等会再说
- How did you find me? - We'll get to that later.
如果你不演下去
The people behind me will kill us
我身后的人会杀了我们
if you don't play along.
我叫特雷弗·普莱斯
My name is Trevor Price
表现得看到我很高兴
Look pleased to see me.
甚至到拥抱我的地步
Maybe even go as far as hug me.
别搞砸了
Just don't fuck this up.
如果他们不杀你 那我来
If they don't kill you, I will.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表