剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
你的掩护身份是什么
What's your cover identity?
特雷弗·普莱斯 退伍军人
Trevor Price, ex-military.
你上个任务以后背中枪告终
Your last mission ended with a bullet in your back,
而四个月后的今天
and now four months later,
你又要在新纳粹主义分子中潜伏
you're going deep-cover with neo-Nazis.
我们是「为了德国的希望」
德国
觉醒吧
「觉醒吧 德国」 确实如此
"Wake up, Germany" Indeed.
卡特琳娜·格哈特正打算冒更大风险
Katerina Gerhardt is looking to up the ante
去挑起全欧洲极右翼主义的仇视犯罪
on the spike in far-right hate crimes across Europe.
我们得在她家装个摄像头
We need a camera in her home.
伊斯特·克鲁格向我们求助了
Ester Krug has asked for our help,
目前总部还不知情
and Langley also is not in the know for now.
你是说这些都是没有官方记录的
You're telling me this is all off the books?
新纳粹主义的不良少年奥托·甘茨
Neo-Nazi bad boy Otto Ganz, whose many ties
他和右翼仇视团体联♥系♥很紧密
with right-wing hate groups
这使他从难民危机的一开始
have had him on the German's watch list
就登上了德国的观察名单
since the beginning of the refugee crisis.
情报显示格哈特和甘茨
Intel suggests that Gerhardt and Ganz are in league
正结盟打算以暴♥力♥手段操纵选举
to swing the election by violent means.
丹尼尔那边怎么样
Where do things stand with Daniel?
他和莱娜·甘茨建立了联♥系♥
He's established contact with Lena Ganz.
我能给你任何你想要的
I can get you whatever you want.
他需要武器
He needs weapons.
你要我们给极右分子
You want us to provide assault rifles and live ammunition
提供冲♥锋♥枪♥和子弹吗
to members of the far right.
你应该见见我父亲
You should meet my father.
你戴的这玩意可能会害你送了命
This shit right here, it's going to get you killed.
你是谁
Who are you?
伊斯特·克鲁格要我看着你
Ester Krug asked me to keep an eye on you.
很高兴认识你 甘茨先生
It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Ganz.
我的确为别人做事 他是幕后者
I do work with somebody. He runs this game.
-我代表他 -你现在就带我去找他
- I represent him. - You will take me to him right now.
柏林谍影
第二季 第二集
西班牙南部
你♥他♥妈♥怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
我需要你好好听着
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
12年前在车♥臣♥ 你创造了一个身份
12 years ago in Chechnya, you created the identity
是个名叫安德鲁·谢瓦利埃的枪♥械♥贩
of a gunrunner called Andrew Chevalier
我要你马上重启这个身份
I need you to wake him up right now.
-你怎么找到我的 -这个等会再说
- How did you find me? - We'll get to that later.
如果你不演下去 我身后的人会杀了我们
The people behind me will kill us if you don't play along.
你认识他吗
我从来没见过他
我叫特雷弗·普莱斯
My name is Trevor Price.
表现得看到我很高兴 甚至到拥抱我的地步
Look pleased to see me. Maybe even go as far as hug me,
别搞砸了
just don't fuck this up.
盯着他
如果他们不杀你 那我来
If they don't kill you, I will.
-欢迎 -唐突拜访 非常抱歉
- Welcome. - I apologize for the intrusion,
-您叫... -谢瓦利埃
- Mr... - Chevalier.
你可以叫我安德鲁 请进
You can call me Andrew. Please, come in.
我是奥托·甘茨
Otto Ganz.
-这是我的女儿 莱娜 -莱娜
- My daughter, Lena. - Lena.
还有我们的合伙人 阿曼多 -阿曼多
- And our associate, Armando. - Armando.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你们从德国一路过来可不近啊
You're a long way from Deutschland.
甘茨先生想亲自跟你见面
Mr. Ganz wanted to meet with you personally.
他要跟你做单生意
He has a proposition for you.
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
要不要给这些人来点酒
You wanna get these guys a drink?
客房♥里有一些啤酒
There's some beers in the guesthouse.
等我一会儿
A moment, please. I, uh...
这里真漂亮
房♥子给你 车我要了
宝贝 把衣服穿上 来客人了
你♥他♥妈♥到底来干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
一周前 我们听到一段聊天
A week ago, we got into the middle of chatter
说这个新纳粹分子甘茨想要买♥♥爆♥炸♥物
that this neo-Nazi, Ganz, was looking to buy explosives.
事情没成 我们现在找不到确凿证据
Things went south, and now we've got nothing solid
证明甘茨和交易有关系
connecting Ganz to the deal.
你现在这行动似乎是认定了
You seem to be operating under the assumption
我会在乎这些破事
that I give a shit.
我们认为他要计划一次袭击来左右选举
We think he's planning an attack to swing the election.
我们只需要他下一个订单
All we need is for him to place an order.
-这一点你可以帮我们的忙 -错
- That's where you come into it. - Wrong.
我不想跟这件破事扯上任何关系
I don't feature in this fucking shit-show at all.
你别忘了 我已经退休了
In case you forget, I retired.
你欠我的 赫克托
You owe me, Hector,
-我现在要你还个人情 -欠你的
- and I'm calling it in. - Owe you?
我他妈欠你的
Fucking owe you?
为什么是谢瓦利埃
Why Chevalier?
因为中情局为这个身份创建了完整的历史
Because the CIA built an entire history for you.
那是十多年前的事了 丹尼尔
That was over ten years ago, Daniel.
我都不记得那个背景故事了
I don't even remember the backstory.
你最好唤起你的记忆
Well, jog your memory,
因为外面那人非常危险
because that is a very dangerous man out there,
只要他稍有怀疑自己被耍了
and if he thinks for one second that he's being played,
我们就全完了
we're all dead.
查一下这个谢瓦利埃
你觉得他怎么样
现在下结论还太早
我们需要对安德鲁·谢瓦利埃做个背景调查
-这他妈是找死 -装装相
- This is fucking suicidal. - Just play the part,
保持你的魅力 我唱你和
be your usual charming self, back up everything I say.
不用一个小时我们就会在你面前消失
We'll be out of your hair in an hour.
行吧 你说怎样就怎样吧
All right, all right, all right.
来吧
All right.
退休生活原来是这样的
So, this is what retirement looks like.
长见识了
I'm impressed.
我未雨绸缪来着
Yeah, well, I had a little something put by for a rainy day.
-你开心吗 -二十分钟前是的
- Are you happy? - Up until 20 minutes ago,
丹尼尔 我之前都很开心
Daniel, I was fucking ecstatic.
-我去拿酒 -从现在起 叫我特雷弗
- I'll get those beers. - From here on out, it's Trevor.
特雷弗
Trevor.
上帝啊
Jesus.
-他是谁 -放松 没事的
- Who is he? - Relax, it's gonna be fine.
是吗 奥托已经开始做他的背景调查了
Yeah? Otto's already running a background check on him.
身份不会暴露的 没问题
The cover will hold. We're good.
最好如此
We better be,
因为如果奥托给我指令
because if Otto gives me the order
杀了你和那金毛 我不会犹豫的
to kill you and Blondie back there, I won't hesitate.
你只管做好你的事 别的交给我
You just do your job and leave everything else to me.
好的
Yeah, okay.
啤酒
Cerveza?
你家真美 谢瓦利埃先生
It's a beautiful home you have, Mr. Chevalier.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里的生活很适合我 很安静
Pace of life here suits me. It's quiet...
-通常来说 -你有在柏林待过吗
- usually. - Have you spent any time in Berlin?
多数是路过
Passing through, mostly.
柏林不是我最爱的欧洲城市
Not my favorite European city.
我觉得建筑有点太冷了 你懂么
I find the architecture a little cold, you know?
一会儿见
我爱你
-你妻子吗 -我求婚很多次了
- Your wife? - I've asked her several times.
她总是拒绝我
She always turns me down.
她这种人不知道什么对她们最好
Yeah, her kind don't know what's good for them.
-「她这种人」 -安德鲁 喝点啤酒
- "Her kind"? - Andrew, have a beer.
你忘了我不喝酒 特雷弗
You're forgetting I don't drink, Trevor.
我有点好奇
I'm curious.
你们是怎么成为生意伙伴的
How did the two of you become business partners?
是在格罗兹尼 对吧
It was Grozny, right?
什么时候来着 2007年吗
When was that, 2007?
差不多
Yeah, about that.
没错 我当时往返于伊♥拉♥克♥
Yeah, I was between tours in Iraq
受不了直接回家的念头
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表