剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
用他们的钱 还真是头一回
On their dime? That's a first.
说明白了 我们都清楚局里
To be very clear, we both know the company line
对美人计的底线
on honey traps.
是的 清楚明白
Yes, backwards and forwards.
你读过我的档案 所以你知道的
And you've read my file, so you know that,
尽管局里有政策 但我是有经验的
despite agency policy... I do have experience.
现在我们该尴尬地交换参战故事了吗
Is this where we awkwardly trade war stories?
现在我会说我相信你的判断
It's where I say I trust your judgment.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我还是不麻烦局里了 我就...
I'm gonna pass. I'll just...
如果可以的话 我自己处理
I'll handle it myself, if that's all right.
你看着办吧
As you see fit.
对了
Oh, um...
我觉得让爱普莉尔来当地面支援
I think it might not be a bad idea
应该不是个坏主意
to have April come along as ground support.
好 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
-你帮她跟进一下 -好的
- You'll bring her up to speed? - Sure.
所以 只是幽居病让你出了门
So was it just cabin fever that got you out the door,
还是你考虑了我的建议
or have you considered my offer?
我考虑过了
No, I have. I have.
但我不太清楚
Not that I understand...
那需要什么条件
what it would entail.
那我们就别含糊其辞了吧
Then let's dispense with generalities, shall we?
这也是我希望的
That's what I was hoping for.
今晚在PfD总部
There's an event tonight
有一场活动
at the PfD headquarters...
辩论后团结队伍的拉拉队活动
post-debate rah-rah to rally the troops
算是选举日前工作的最后一部分
in the homestretch before election day,
有很多欧洲大♥陆♥的支持方会到场
with lots of continental support on hand:
意大利的北方联盟 法国的国民♥阵♥线
Italy's Lega Nord, France's National Front,
丹麦的人♥民♥党
Danish People's Party.
听起来会很热闹啊
Oh, it sounds like a barrel of laughs.
先生们 这边走
我希望你能去
Well, I'd... I'd like you to go.
我 和你吗
Me? With you?
不 我有个预约了
No, I have a previous engagement.
而且 我在离选举那么近的日子
Plus, my being seen there
被看到出现在那里的话...
so close to the election, it, uh...
会显得有倾向性
it could appear biased.
你跟尼克·费舍尔熟吗
Are you familiar with Nick Fischer,
奥斯陆站的站长
Oslo Chief of Station?
只听过名字
In name only.
我听到风声说他会去
I caught wind of the fact that he's due to be there,
但由于一些原因 他没有遵照习俗
but for some reason didn't request country clearance
请求国家许可这趟柏林之行
for his Berlin trip, as is the custom.
那是你和BB·耶茨之间的事
That's between you and BB Yates.
-那是她的领域 -史蒂文
- That's her domain. - Well, Steven...
我觉得这应该是你的领域
I see fit to make this one your domain.
为什么
Why?
我有自己的理由
I have my reasons not to trust
如今不能相信你之前的团队
your former ball team these days.
-你的理由是 -直觉
- And those reasons being? - Gut instinct.
理查德 跟罗伯特·基尔希性格不和
Richard, a personality clash with Robert Kirsch
可不是夺权的理由
is not an excuse for a power grab.
我怎么记得 大使才是手握无限权力的人
Last I recall, the ambassador is the one with ultimate power.
如果费舍尔要在我的地盘搞事
And if Fischer's up to something on my turf,
我要知道是什么事
I want to know what.
好吧
Okay. Um...
挪威要举♥行♥大选了
Norway has an election coming up.
或许他是来摸摸情况的
Maybe he's... he's here to take the temperature.
在查明之前全都是猜测
It's all guesswork until we find out.
盯紧费舍尔
Eyes and ears on Fischer.
-就这样吗 -别说得那么简单
- That's it? - Don't make it sound so easy.
都说他这人有点疯狂
Word is, he's a bit off his rocker.
BB 伊斯特
BB, Ester.
怎么了 有什么急事
What? Why the urgency?
我的线人跟奥托·甘茨飞去了西班牙
My asset just flew out to Spain with Otto Ganz
要下订单买♥♥塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
to place an order for Semtex.
我们接到了丹尼尔相同的电♥话♥
We just got the same call from Daniel.
很好 一切基本都在掌控之中
Great, so everything's basically on track.
谁是安德鲁·谢瓦利埃
Who's Andrew Chevalier?
-谁 -安德鲁·谢瓦利埃
- I'm sorry? - Andrew Chevalier.
丹尼尔找的扮演军♥火♥商的人
The supposed weapons dealer Daniel has tapped.
-不知道 罗伯特 -不知道
- No idea. Robert? - No.
如果真要联♥合♥行♥动♥
If this is a joint operation,
就不能有什么我不知道的意外情况
there cannot be any wildcards that I'm not aware of.
丹尼尔只能随机应变
Daniel had to think on his feet.
我们连取消行动的机会都没有
We didn't even have a chance to sign off.
你不是想用这话来让我安心吧
I hope this is not meant to reassure me.
应该能让你安心的是 伊斯特
What should reassure you, Ester, is the fact that,
多亏了我们 你已经比两周前
thanks to us, you are now far closer
更有可能阻止奥托·甘茨了
to stopping Otto Ganz than you were two weeks ago,
所以 不用谢
so... you're welcome.
但愿你们是对的
Let's hope you're right about that.
我的天啊
Holy fucking mother of God.
怎么 你认识谢瓦利埃
What, you know Chevalier?
我认识用这个化名的人
I know the man behind the alias:
该死的赫克托·德让
Hector fucking DeJean.
德让 我还以为经历了沙特的小把戏
DeJean? I thought DeJean made for the hills
德让已经逃命去了
after his little stunt in Saudi...
至少我看到站里的报告是这样写的
at least, that's what I read in the station report, but...
我是说 如果最后能完成任务
I mean, if it gets the job done at the end of the day,
就算是德让也没关系吧
does it matter that it's DeJean?
其实有关系
Yeah, it does, actually.
你对赫克托不是很了解
There are things about Hector you don't know.
-比如 -比如别提了 好吗
- Like what? - Like never mind, all right?
「别提了」 你说真的吗
Excuse me... "Never mind"? Are you serious?
-这是命令吗 -好了 听着
- Is that an order? - Okay, listen.
为了完成任务不惜一切
Doing whatever it takes to get the job done
不是我们这里的行事风格
is not how we work around here.
我个人喜欢区别开「流氓」和「鲁莽」
I personally like to draw the line between rogue and reckless.
「我们这里的行事风格」
"How we work around here"
由我决定 不是你
is my call, not yours.
BB 拜托
Oh, BB, come on.
妈的
Fuck.
你说他是艾默里奇
You say Emmerich,
我说他是个谜
I say enigma.
有抱负的作家成了政客
Aspiring writer turned politician?
前自♥由♥派 现在是超级保守派
Ex-liberal, now super conservative.
他去教堂礼拜 但他博士学位研究的是尼采
And he goes to church, but he did his PhD on Nietzsche.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我见过更奇怪的 还有别的吗
Oh, I've seen weirder. Anything else?
曾经有传言说
At one time, it was rumored that
除开政客的身份 他还是个基佬
behind his politics lay a gay man,
躲在右翼的深柜中
buried in a right-wing closet.
所以才很晚结婚
Hence the late marriage.
而且没孩子
And the no kids.
好 我需要你继续调查
Okay, I need you to keep digging.
-我今晚就要用 -今晚
- I need it for tonight. - Tonight?
对 你跟我一起去PfD总部的辩论后派对
Yes, you're coming with me to the post-debate party at PfD headquarters.
什么时候决定的
Since when?
从我告诉BB 我希望你去做地面支援
Since I told BB that I wanted you there as ground support.
上次任务之后 我不太确定...
After our last one, I wasn't sure, you know...
我的位置
where I stand.
如果你希望得到表扬 爱普莉尔
If you're looking for compliments, April,
那就另谋去处吧
you'll have to look elsewhere.
但我确实看中了你一点
But I did see something in you.
-什么 -潜力
- What? - Potential.
而且还可以随机应变
And a tendency to go off-script,
所以我得知道你能按计划行事
so I need to know that you can stick to the plan.
什么计划
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表