剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
What plan?
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you find something?
好啊 我在找一件
Yes, I'm looking for something...
晚礼服
for evening?
鸡尾酒会 古典的
Cocktail, classic?
偏商务还是偏休闲
More business or pleasure?
我想到了
I have an idea.
这件
Here.
这是我最喜欢的
This is one of my favorites.
是什么特别的场合吗
Is it a special occasion?
我觉得可能更商务点比较好
I think perhaps something more... more business.
好 当然
Yes, of course.
怎么样
How does it look?
还行
Fine.
还是可以考虑这件的
There's always this one, still.
你可以试试看
You could just try it on.
这件就好
谢谢
移♥民♥不想学我们的母语
如果冷酷立法 你们会让我们倒♥退♥三十年
要是立法过于心软 你的手上最后会沾满鲜血
我不希望为人♥民♥遭受的下次袭击而负责 你呢
我可能不会离开派对 但以防万一
Probably won't leave the party, but just in case...
你看到我发的PfD总部的蓝图了吗
You see the blueprint for the PfD headquarters I sent?
看了 保存了 并且记在脑子里了
Yeah, saved and memorized.
厉害 过目不忘啊
Damn. Photographic memory?
不 只是在智能手♥机♥兴起前养成的习惯
No, just pre-smartphone habits.
-你很美 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
-祝我好运吧 -我就在外面
- Wish me luck. - I'll be right outside.
拒绝纳粹宣传
拒绝纳粹宣传
拒绝纳粹宣传
拒绝纳粹宣传
瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
Hi. Valerie Edwards.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的包 请接受检查
Your bag, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来了
You made it.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
-来的人真多啊 -你们用英语怎么说...
- It's quite a turnout. - How do you say in English...
她在辩论中大杀四方
she "Killed it" at the debate.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
别担心 你很安全
Don't worry. You're safe.
约瑟夫
Josef.
我找你来着
你觉得如何
我刚跟我的朋友说
你棒极了
谢谢 很好
柏林的报业媒体都来了
希望他们在明早的头条上跟你有相同的看法
希望如此
很好
这位是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
I'd like you to meet Valerie Edwards.
美国大使♥馆♥地区事务部的
Office of Regional Affairs, U.S. Embassy.
-幸会 -彼此
- It's a pleasure. - Yes.
约瑟夫提过你
Josef mentioned you.
希望是说的好话
Kind terms, I hope.
白宫的朋友就是我们的朋友
A friend of the White House is a friend of ours.
来 我想带你见一个人
当然
抱歉我要借用他一会
Forgive me for taking him away.
不会 请便
Oh, no... please, take.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-尼克·费舍尔吗 -你是哪位
- Nick Fischer? - Who's asking?
史蒂文·弗罗斯特 柏林站退休站长
Steven Frost. Berlin COS Emeritus.
-弗罗斯特 对 -是的
- Frost. Right. - Yeah.
更准确地说是被削职的站长吧
Ousted COS is more like it, no?
不管怎么说 我会一直伸着手
Uh, well, either way, I'm gonna keep my hand here
直到你握住它
until you shake it, so...
还以为那一系列事之后
Figured they would have
他们会追着你离开柏林呢
chased you out of Berlin after that whole saga.
那一系列事已经证明我是清白的了
Well, that saga did prove me innocent.
而且 我觉得这里的情况似乎更糟
Besides, I think this town's seen worse.
奥斯陆情报站的情况如何
So how are things at Oslo Station?
什么
Sorry?
我不是问官方的情况 你懂的
Um... nothing official. You know.
那边天气如何
What's the weather like?
现在 感觉乌云密布
Right now, it's... it's feeling pretty cloudy.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -不用了
- Can I buy you a free drink? - I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你好 史蒂文
Hey, Steven.
像你这样的左派分子
So what's a lefty like you
在这种右翼的脏地方干什么
doing in a right-wing dump like this?
你懂的 拉票
Oh, you know, trolling.
你呢
You?
你也知道 我更算是保守派
Well, you know, I'm a little more conservative.
你知道的
You know that.
拜托告诉我你不是要帮这个政党
Please tell me you're not helping this party.
你想对它造成损伤吗
Well, are you trying to hurt it?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't talk about that.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
我最近经常收到这样的提醒
I've been reminded of that a lot recently.
听着
Listen...
我一直没有机会道歉
I never got a chance to apologize...
克莱尔的事 内鬼行动的事 一切
For Clare, for the mall op... all of it.
我们都有很多要道歉的事
I think we all have a lot to apologize for.
赫克托
Hector?
我懂
Yeah.
我能跟你说点事吗
Can I tell you something?
我不知道BB·耶茨让你来做什么
I don't... I don't know what BB Yates has you doing here,
但我无法想象家里面
but I can't imagine it's with the endorsement
会同意这种事 所以务必小心
from back home, so just be careful.
这个新来的大使就够你们操心的了
You have enough to worry about with this new ambassador.
谢谢
Thank you.
代我向凯莉问好 好吗
Will you... will you give Kelly my love?
当然
Absolutely.
鉴于今晚的辩论会我已经说得够多的了
我就长话短说 把舞台交给我出色的同事
我的首席战略师
约瑟夫·艾默里奇先生
感谢诸位的支持
非常感谢 卡特琳娜
非常感谢大家
感谢各位的到来 以及对PfD的支持
我们是一个拥有丰富历史积淀的国家
其中的一部分应封存在过去
其余的应延伸到我们的未来
至于现在
至于现在 我们似乎达成了一致
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你看我像是在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
我们要按照我的方式来 不能按你的
We do it my way, okay? Not your way.
你的小讲话是分散注意的完美时机
Your little speech was the perfect distraction.
你就不能再多讲一会儿吗
You couldn't keep that going a little bit longer?
我的「小讲话」 你这是在羞辱我
My "Little speech"? Now you insult me.
我为了阻止你做什么蠢事 特意删减了内容
I cut it short to stop you from doing anything stupid.
我就知道我不该来
I knew I shouldn't have come here.
我说过我们要小心行事
I said we have to be careful.
你为什么邀请我今晚过来
Why did you ask me to come here tonight?
我们有客人呢
Oh, we have company.
是的
Yes.
什么情况
What's this?
约瑟夫特别友善 在我离开前带我转一转
Josef has been gracious enough to give me a tour before I leave.
他总是能取悦于人
Ah, he's always the people-pleaser.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我能有个不情之请吗
Could I ask a huge favor?
你介意跟我一起合张影吗
Would you mind taking a photo with me?
我想给华盛顿的朋友们发过去
I'd love to send it back to our friends in D.C.
可以吗
Yes, would you mind?
当然可以
Of course.
-太好了 -谢谢
- Great. - Thank you.
笑得美一点
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表