剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
They're gonna want to know we're all systems go.
那就施展你的魅力吧
Well, just turn on your charm.
在瓦莱丽成功之前 让他们忙起来
Keep 'em busy until Valerie comes through.
营业
谢谢
Danke, Herr Duwal.
再见
See you both.
打烊
没想到还能听到你的消息
I didn't expect to hear from you.
我不喜欢之前事情结束的方式
Well, I didn't like the way things were left.
我也不喜欢
Neither did I.
喝点什么
-啤酒吗 -不 我不该喝酒
- Beer? - Oh, no. No, I shouldn't.
两杯啤酒
Two beers.
看来我得喝了
Oh. Guess I should.
你的人找到方法解决我们问题了吗
So have your people found a work around to our problem?
不幸的是我们找到了
Unfortunately, yes.
听起来不太让人安心啊
That doesn't sound reassuring.
我的上级不太愿意
My superiors aren't quite as willing
像我一样接受你的不情愿
to accept your reluctance as I am.
你是在恐吓我吗 瓦莱丽
Are you trying to intimidate me, Valerie?
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
让我免受什么 勒索吗
From what? Blackmail?
约瑟夫 请不要忘了
Josef, please don't forget
是你来找我们的
that you're the one who reached out to us.
不 我找的是你
No, I reached out to you.
你没看出来吗
Don't you see that?
那天晚上你为什么允许我吻你
Why did you let me kiss you the other night?
为了绑住我吗
To string me along?
让我继续参与游戏
To keep me in play?
你们的人找到了什么
What have your people found?
莉莉抗争癌症时候的外遇吗
The affair when Lili was battling cancer?
在我的背景调查里 我没找到这类东西
In my background check, I found nothing of the sort.
你会是个很好的政客 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
You would make a very good politician, Valerie Edwards.
背景调查能不能告诉我
Would a background check tell me
为什么像你这么漂亮聪明的女人
why a woman of your beauty and your intellect
至今还单身
is single at her age?
我猜是职业危害吧
Occupational hazard, I suppose.
你不该给我一大笔钱
Shouldn't you be offering me a pile of cash
来收买♥♥我的合作吗
to buy my cooperation?
如果我觉得你这么堕落的话 我会的
Well, if I thought you'd stoop to it, I would.
你还有什么把戏
What other tricks are up your sleeve?
好吧
Right.
约瑟夫 我不想再让你冒险了
Josef, I don't want to compromise you any further.
我们会找到别的方法
We'll find another way,
但我不能保证跟你有更多联♥系♥
but I can't promise you any more contact.
你要把我踢出去
You're cutting me out?
你不可能两者兼得的
But you can't have it both ways,
我希望你能明白
and I hope you understand that.
我们非常感谢你为我们
We're very grateful for everything you've done
所做的一切
for us so far.
接下来将是紧凑的竞选活动
The rest of the day is back-to-back campaign stops.
就像我说的 今天没有机会
It is like I said, there is no opportunity today.
如果我能制♥造♥机会呢
And what if I created one?
什么意思
How do you mean?
我能让卡特琳娜暂时离开她的包
I can get Katerina away from her bag
给你足够时间把卡抽出来
just long enough for you to pull that card.
再给我看看读卡机
Show me the card reader again.
战术评估呢
What about the tactical assessment?
我们部署了德国边防第9大队的
We have GSG-9 positioned
狙击手和反恐特警来抓捕甘茨
with snipers and SWAT to take in Ganz
同时我们将以资助购买♥♥罪
at the same time we bring in Gerhardt
拘捕格哈特
for financing the purchase.
是的 但在行动展开之前
Yes, but neither is aware of the target until
他们都不清楚目标是谁
the operation is underway,
以确保没有安全漏洞
to prevent any further security leaks.
那短♥信♥和我们的讨论有关系吗
Is that relevant to our discussion?
瓦莱丽
已确认 一小时
收到确认了 一小时内会启动
It's confirmation that the monitor on Katerina's account
对卡特琳娜的账户的监控
will be up and running within the hour.
没启动之前不能有任何行动
Nothing is green-lit until it is.
是我们帮你们走到了这步 不是吗
We've carried you this far, haven't we?
如果还有事 罗伯特和我会保持联♥系♥
If there's anything else, Robert and I will be in touch.
刚才那是什么情况
What was, uh... what the hell was that all about?
你先是上午抨击了瓦莱丽
You, uh... first you rip into Valerie this morning,
现在又攻击德国人
now you rip into the Germans?
怎么回事
What's going on?
海恩斯知道我们在糊弄他
Hanes knows we're blowing smoke up his ass.
怎么可能
Oh, come on. How?
问问你的好友史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Ask your good friend Steven Frost.
他串通了大使
He's in bed with the ambassador.
不可能
No fucking way.
他们知道当时瓦莱丽在PfD
They knew Valerie was at the PfD.
他怀疑情报站有问题
He smells fish wafting up from the Station.
给我下了最后通牒 逼我向他坦诚一切
Gave me an ultimatum to tell him everything.
是吗 什么最后通牒
Oh, really? What kind of ultimatum would that be?
他威胁要把我召回总部
The kind that involves a recall to Langley.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
明天计划照常进行
We push through with tomorrow,
等我们成功了
so we come out on top,
就会显得他像个混账 他确实也是
and he looks like the asshole that he is.
抱歉
Uh, I'm... I'm sorry.
你好
Hello?
是我
Yes, this is he.
好
Okay.
好的
Oh, okay.
好 我会的 非常感谢
Uh, yes I... I will. Thank you. Thank you very much.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 只是
Yeah, it's just... it's, uh...
我儿子学校的校长
my, uh, principal at my son's school.
诺亚和人打架了
Noah got in a fight.
自从他来到这里 心情就不太好
He's been in a mood since he got here.
经常揪着我
You know, he's just all over me,
问我到底在做什么工作
scratching at the question of what it is that I really do.
他不肯...
He will not...
能不能
Could...
能不能帮我个忙
Could you do me a favor?
你能不能考虑下跟我们一起出去
Would you ever consider coming out with us
然后假装是我在
and pretending to be my boss
地区事务办公室的老板
at the Office of Regional Affairs?
我不擅长跟孩子相处 罗伯特
I'm not good with children, Robert.
他13岁了
He's 13.
我今晚会在办公室
I'm gonna be camped out at the office
待很晚
until really late tonight,
为明天做准备
getting ready for tomorrow.
好吧
Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
握住我的手
Take my hands.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to fear...
除非你心不诚
unless your practice is insincere.
我忠于这条道路
I'm committed to the path.
你到底是谁
Who are you, truly?
BB
Bb...
这不是你的真名
This is not your true name.
那是我从小到大的昵称
Nickname I've had since I was a kid.
谁给你起的
Who gave it to you?
我父亲
My dad.
你「风信子」这名字又是怎么来的
How'd you get the name Hyacinth?
你耳后的疤痕怎么来的
What's that scar behind your ear?
我表弟拿BB枪射了我
My cousin shot me with a BB gun.
小孩有时是很残酷的
Children can be cruel.
生活更残酷
No more so than life.
你这么认为吗
You believe that?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表