剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我为什么把事情搞砸到这种地步
Why did I fuck this up so bad?
你没有搞砸任何事
You didn't fuck anything up.
他的脑子被轰出来时
His brains were blown out
我就坐在他边上
while I was sitting right next to him.
-这怎么能不算在我头上 -他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- How is that not on me? - He was a terrorist.
他想炸死无辜的民众
He was looking to blow up innocent civilians.
好吧 那他应该和其他人一样
All right, and he should have paid for that
在监狱里赎罪
in jail like everybody else.
没有...没有格哈特的资源
There... there is no way that he could've
他不可能一个人
staged such a large scale attack
策划这么大规模的袭击
without Gerhardt's resources.
如果他今天还活着
And if he was still alive today,
我们就能扳倒她
we could've fucking nailed her.
我应该...我应该策反♥奥♥托
I should've... I should've turned Otto
和他合作 而不是利用他
and worked with him rather than through him.
也许明天 德国就不会
And then maybe tomorrow, Germany would not be
投给一个该死的右翼分子
voting in a fucking right wing terrorist!
-够了 -我撑不下去了
- You stop it, now. - I can't do this anymore.
-我...我要走了 -你能冷静一下吗
- I... I gotta go. - Can you calm down?
-别这样 -对不起
- Stop. - Ah, sorry.
别这样了 好吗
Stop it, okay?
拜托 别这样了 拜托
Please, please stop. Please.
德国人现在该起床了
They're getting up in Germany right now.
-是啊 -投票开始了
- Yeah. - Polls are open.
我宁愿发现是撒旦在资助PfD
I'd rather learn that Satan was funding the fuckin' PfD.
至少海恩斯在我们控制之中
We have Hanes where we want him, at least.
可万一海恩斯挣脱出来了怎么办
But what if Hanes fuckin' wriggles free?
什么都有可能...
Anything's possible in this...
在这个一切都尘埃落定的时候
in this day and age of a la carte facts.
-罗伯特 -怎么了
- Hey, Robert. - Yeah?
你觉得我杀了他吗
You think I killed him?
史蒂文 那家伙想杀了我
Steven, the guy was trying to kill me.
我知道 但他只是奉命行事
I know, but he was just following orders, you know?
也许费舍尔也是一样
Like Fischer, probably.
因为他和海恩斯都是受人指使
'Cause he and Hanes are answering to somebody.
-等等 那边 -哪边
- Wait a minute, there. - Where?
往前 正前方
Look ahead, straight ahead.
应该有人
Civilization. I think.
好像是
Kind of.
我们不想擅闯你的领地
We don't mean to intrude,
但我们想找布吕根码头
but we're looking for Bryggen wharf.
-布吕根 -我们想...给一个朋友打电♥话♥
- Bryggen? - We want to... we want to call a friend.
拜托 能帮帮我们吗
Uh, please. Could you help us?
-一直往北走 -北
- Keep going north. - North.
那个方向 然后去霍达兰郡坐轮渡
Yeah, that direction and catch the ferry at Hauglandshella.
霍达兰郡 明白了
Yeah, Hauglandshella. Got it.
是的 但如果你们愿意
Yeah. But you can contact
在这里就能联♥系♥你们朋友
your friend from here, if you like.
我这里就有卫星电♥话♥
I have a satellite phone.
-天啊 -谢谢
- Oh, my God. - Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -那简直太好了
- Thank you. - That would be amazing.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
卡萨布兰卡
我们永远可以选择柏林
-奇怪了 -怎么了
- That's weird. - What?
里面说她的手♥机♥关机了
It says her phone's been disconnected.
试过站里了吗
You try the station?
通了
It's ringing.
早上好 那么
Oh, good morning. So...
好戏开始了
the jig is up.
我们知道你在帮国♥务♥院♥或者不管什么人
We know you've been funneling cash to the PfD for the DOS...
输送现金给PfD 我们已经汇报给站里了
or whomever... and we've passed that back to the station.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're referring to.
这游戏可不是这么玩的
That's not the way to play this.
我知道现在还很早
You know, I know it's early in the morning,
你刚醒来 喝着你今天的第一杯威士忌
you're just waking up and having your first scotch
渐渐进入状态什么的
and acclimating and everything.
但你踩进了
But, uh, you stepped ass-backwards
另类右翼的饼干罐 伙计
into the alt-right cookie jar, buddy.
你想一力承担一切 没问题
Now, you wanna carry this all on your shoulders, that's fine.
可我以为 我说不好
But I thought... you know, I don't know...
我以为你可能会想把责任推出去
I thought you might wanna pass the blame around.
你想怎样
What do you want?
来看看 我想要实锤 要细节说明
Well, let's see. I want confirmation, elucidation.
谁让你成为PfD的现金中转人的
Who tapped you to be the cash conduit for the PfD?
海字开头 斯字结尾吗
Starts with an H, ends with an S?
海因斯拉我入局的
Hanes brought me in.
那这一切是谁在付账
And, uh, who's footing the bill for all this?
谁是幕后黑手
Who's the wizard behind the curtain?
钱是从一个非法基金里来的
The money came in pouches from a slush fund.
我只知道这些 这是海因斯的游戏
That's all I know. It's the Hanes show.
你得问他了
You'll have to ask him.
看来奏效了
Guess we pulled that off.
我们说话这会 约瑟夫应该正在打给大使♥馆♥
I imagine Josef is calling the embassy as we speak.
他得等着了 官方来说你已经不在那里工作了
It'll hold. Officially, you are no longer working there.
说说看 是什么想让你再次攻克他
So tell me, exactly what made you wanna double down on him?
我说不好 就是有种直觉
I don't know. Just gut instinct
有些事不太对
that something wasn't straight.
而且他和卡特琳娜的关系
And that his relationship with Katerina was, um...
没有他表现出来得那么简单
More complicated than he was letting on.
不过还是谢了
But thank you, by the way.
谢谢你信任我 也谢谢你
Thank you for trusting me and thank you
那样帮忙布局
for setting it up like you did.
谢谢你在我谢幕时
Thank you for helping give the station a leg up
能帮忙助力站里
as my final act here.
现在直接去机场吗
So straight to the airport now?
-恐怕是的 -站里的人有什么反应
- Afraid so. - How did everybody at the station react to it?
我想他们还不知道
I imagine they don't know it yet.
你没告诉任何人吗
You didn't tell anybody?
没有激昂的离任演讲
No rousing exit speech.
我不知道该从何说起
I wouldn't know where to begin.
而且我想我已经习惯了
And I think that's how I've been conditioned.
也许人生就是不断周而复始吧
Maybe in life we repeat ourselves.
BB 那桥还完好无损完全是你的功劳
You know, BB, that bridge is still standing because of you.
如果你没率先开始这次行动
And if you hadn't spearheaded this op,
甘茨会从别处弄到武器
Ganz would've just gotten his weapons elsewhere.
那现在就木已成舟了
And it would've done down, along with
还要搭上数百条人命 请记住这点
hundreds of civilians, so please know that.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
我还是不能释怀
I still don't feel comfortable with you being
让你成为一切的替罪羊
the scapegoat in all of this.
我真的为我们所做的一切感到骄傲
I'm really proud of the work we've done here.
不管他们指控我什么
And whatever they accuse me of,
我都会说 是的 不客气
I will say, "Yes." And, "You're welcome."
但我确实有个请求
I do have an ask, though.
爱普莉尔 照应她一下
April. Look out for her.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还计划要那么做吗
So are you still planning on doing it?
-绝对的 -什么时候
- Definitely. - When?
今晚之前
Before the end of the day.
等大选结果出来
When results come in.
好让她无法享受胜利
So she can't enjoy victory.
告诉我 换你会怎么做
Tell me, how would you do it?
这不是我的斗争
It's not my fight.
如果是呢
But if it was.
如果你没得到你昨天想要的东西
If you're not getting what you went out for yesterday...
看起来你确实没得到
which it seems like you're not...
如果你转而要做这件事呢
if you took up this cause instead.
我会想公开♥发♥表声明
I would wanna make a statement.
让全世界都看到
Let the whole world see.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表