剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
那你♥他♥妈♥先请吧
Well, off you fuck, then.
当然 除非你想帮我们进行到最后
Unless, of course, you wanna help us see this through.
谢谢
Thank you.
不了
Nah.
但我会用免费的前台帮我预定行程
But I will use a free desk to book my travel.
该你上了
You're up to bat.
我为你做完这事 我就回家
I do this for you, I get to go home.
你让我抓到雇佣你的人
You give me the man who hired you,
你女儿就能回到她爸爸身边
your daughter gets her daddy back.
伊斯特
Esther.
你不能永远藏着他
You can't hide him forever.
这事不是赫克托干的
Hector didn't do this.
为什么 因为他是你朋友吗
Why, because he's your friend?
把他交给警♥察♥ 他不是你的麻烦了
Turn him over to the police. He's no longer your problem.
我们抓到了真正的枪手
We've got the real shooter.
再有几分钟 我们就会知道
And in a couple of minutes, we're gonna have
是谁雇了他
the person who hired him.
他说他们抓到了真正的枪手
他当然那么说 他在撒谎以求自保
别上当
喂
Hello?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
如果赫克托受到惩罚 中情局会担责
CIA will take the blame if Hector faces the music.
你只是在自保
You're just protecting yourself.
我知道你希望赫克托有罪
I know you want Hector to be guilty,
而且你在竭尽全力
and you're doing everything you can
确保这点 但现实点吧
to make it fit, but come on.
莱娜·甘茨指认了他 他也带了枪
Lena Ganz named him. He bought the gun.
当她中途撤出 他就接手了
And when she pulled out, he took over.
我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
丹尼尔 你看到了吗
Daniel, you seeing this?
我们要拦截吗
Do we intercept?
不 我不想在大街上引发枪战
No, I don't want a shootout on the streets.
我们已经够麻烦了
We're in deep enough shit as it is.
走 我们行动
Let's go. We're on the move.
跟紧点
Stay close.
爱普莉尔 去前面
April, get in front.
丹尼尔 在后面跟紧 我们要堵住他
Daniel, stay close behind. We'll box him in good.
操
Fuck.
我还跟着他
I'm still with him.
他进了赫尔曼广场对面的一个停车场
He's entering a parking lot across Hermannplatz.
该死
Fuck.
快啊
Come on.
罗伯特 你能听到吗
Robert? Can you hear me?
我们停在了
Okay, we're parked up at the
出...等他...
ex... on him...
丹...
Dan...
罗伯特 你断断...
Robert, you're breaking...
我听不...
I'm losing...
丹尼尔
Daniel?
要我进去吗
Do you need me to go in?
不 他们去不了别的地方
No, they can't go anywhere.
罗伯特 能听到吗
Robert? Can you hear me?
我看到他了
I see him.
无服务
他换应该了车 黑色萨当
I think he switched cars. Black sedan.
你怎么知道 拜多呢
How do you know? Where's Beitel?
他死了 是个陷阱
He's dead. It was a setup.
操
Fuck.
你看到他了吗 看到他的脸了吗
Did you see him? Did you see his face?
没有 但...
No, but...
但我觉得这是我们最大的机会
but I think this is our best bet.
那边
There.
他停在那边了
He's parked over there.
停过去
Pull in, pull in.
交给我了
I got it.
抱歉 这是谁的车
Hey, I'm sorry, whose car is this?
-一位客人的 -能给我看看钥匙吗
- A guest's. - Can you show me the key?
妈的钥匙给我看看
Show me the fucking key.
非常感谢 晚上愉快
Thank you very much. Have a good night.
6♥4♥1号♥房♥
6♥4♥1.
进去吧
Go in there.
开门
Open it.
已解锁
没人
It's clear.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
抱歉 我得见见党内官员
Sorry, I had to meet with party officials.
蓝色这套
Ah, the blue one.
品味不错 瓦莱丽
Good taste, Valerie.
-约瑟夫 卡特琳娜 -我听说了
- Josef, Katerina... - I heard.
没时间哀悼了
There's no time to mourn.
卡特琳娜将我们带向了胜利
Katerina took us to victory.
现在得由我来继续她开创的事业
It is now up to me to continue what she started.
你为什么放他走
Why'd you let him go?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
要是我们交出他 赫克托就洗清了
If we turn him in, then Hector's off the hook.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
他是我们的人
He's one of us.
德国警方现在确认了一名
German police have now named a suspect in connection
跟射杀德国PfD的领袖卡特琳娜·格哈特
with the shooting of Katerina Gerhardt,
有关的嫌疑人
the German PfD leader.
嫌犯叫赫克托·德让 据说是美国人
He is Hector DeJean, reported to be an American
前中情局成员 目前仍然在逃
and a former member of the CIA who remains at large.
警方正在警告大众
Police are warning that the suspect
嫌犯有武器 而且应该...
is armed and should not...
女士们先生们 我万分悲痛地
宣布卡特琳娜·格哈特
我们的朋友 同事
PfD的领袖 已于今晚去世
德国现在要关心的是她的家人
她挚爱的丈夫 雅各布
她年幼的孩子 娜塔莉和亨利
针对她的残忍♥暗♥杀♥
是一个美国人
在他祖国的指示下执行的
这也是意图针对德国的暗♥杀♥行动
我们绝不接受
谢谢
55,310
我们不会接受
谢谢
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表