剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
他们只有几个小时来摧毁证据
They had only a few hours to destroy the evidence.
他们烧掉文件 拆卸设备
They burned the files, they dismantled the equipment,
把地上和墙上的血迹漂白
bleached blood from the floors and the walls.
他说根本没有预兆 没有时间去准备
He said there was no warning, no time to prepare.
他吓坏了
He was scared.
他说感觉又回到了小时候
He said he felt like a little boy again.
那个孤独的 被抛弃的小男孩
Alone, abandoned.
当处决犯人的命令下来的时候
When the order came through to exterminate the prisoners,
有些军官拒绝执行 收拾东西离开了
some officers refused, packed up and left.
但是年轻的奥托·甘茨没有离开
But not young Otto Ganz.
他看着行刑 直到血流成河
He saw his orders through to the bloody end.
只要你忠于他
If you're loyal to him,
你就能成为他的家人
you can be his family.
你很爱他 对吗
You love him very much, don't you?
我只有他了
He's all I have left.
这是你约的人吗
Is this your man?
别看他 打开后备箱
Don't look at him. Pop the trunk.
这就完事了
Is that it?
去玩玩我们的新玩具吧
Let's go play with our new toys.
看看都有什么
Let's see what we got in here.
M4卡♥宾♥枪♥ 可伸缩肩托
M4. Retractable stock.
非常适合有限的空间
Perfect for confined spaces.
这比我想象中要轻
Oh, it's lighter than I thought it would be.
上弹♥药♥就重了
Yeah, the ammo weighs it down.
丛林弹夹 每个30发
Jungle mag, 30 rounds each.
面朝前方 右脚在后
Okay, face forward, right foot back
把枪托像这样夹在肩膀里
and bring the stock into your shoulder like this.
-像这样 - 很好 你很有天赋
- Like this. - Nice, you're a natural.
-往哪里打 -老虎的眼睛
- What do I hit? - Eye of the tiger.
不错
Nice.
炫耀吧
Showing off.
你想来点真有意思的吗
You wanna have some real fun?
当然
Sure.
清空弹夹直到没有子弹
Empty the mag until you're out.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
想要一把吗
You want one?
也许吧 也许算了
Maybe. Maybe not.
你怎么这么懂枪
How do you know so much about this stuff?
我的工作就是这个
It was my job to know.
我被训练使用它们
I was trained to use them,
但每天都有人找理由不去使用它们
but every day somebody would find a reason not to.
所以你违抗命令然后去伊♥拉♥克♥随意开火
So you disobeyed orders and just opened fire on some Iraqis.
我们在战场上 他们是敌人
We were at war; they were the enemy.
我要向你坦白一件事
Listen, I have a confession to make.
我没有钱
I don't have any money.
不行
No.
没有免费赠品 我的人需要酬劳
No freebies. My man has to get paid.
我只是想确定你是不是真能办到你所说的
I just need to know that you are who you say you are.
确定未来你能帮助我们
That you can help us in the future.
那是什么意思
And what does that mean?
你知道我们在面对什么
You know what we're up against.
我们在为战争做准备 我们能用上你
We're preparing for war. We can use you.
对谁的战争
War against who?
你应该见见我父亲
You should meet my father.
听了他的解释后 我相信你会加入我们
When he explains it to you, I'm sure you'll wanna join us.
上车
Get in.
时不我待
All right, it's now or never.
带上耳机
Earphones in.
保持联络
Stay in contact, yeah.
你有办法进去吗
Do you have a way in?
后门安保很松
The back doors are vulnerable.
我只需要找到最有效点
I just have to find the sweet spot.
没事 你有时间 别紧张
It's okay, you've got time. Don't be nervous.
叫我别紧张才让我紧张
Telling me not to be nervous is making me nervous.
搞定
Got it.
-我上楼了 -好
- I'm headed upstairs. - Okay.
我找到书房♥了
I found the study.
爱普莉尔 我们有麻烦了
April, we have a problem.
立刻撤出来
Get out of there now.
我需要两分钟
I need two minutes.
不会再有更好的机会了
We'll never get a better chance.
不 我们今晚派人去取文件
爱普莉尔
April!
爱普莉尔
April!
见面是明天吗 好的 到时见
可以
Yeah, fine.
爱普莉尔
April!
一会儿再说
来吧 甜心 爱普莉尔
Come on, sweetheart. April!
爱普莉尔
April?
需要帮忙吗
谢谢 不用
一切都好
你的狗不见了吗
Have you lost your dog?
不 是我的猫
Um, no, my cat, actually.
我向我女儿承诺我会在周边找找 但...
Um, I promised my daughter I'd search the neighborhood and...
那你住在附近了
Then you live nearby.
我已经从五条街的半径找到了
Well, my five-block radius has expanded
十条街的半径
into a ten-block radius,
我想用不了多久我可能会找到波茨坦去
so I guess pretty soon I'll end up in Potsdam.
我回家放个文件
Um, I'm just dropping off some papers,
不过我可以回来帮你找
but I can come back and help you look.
你真是太好了
That's very kind of you.
不过我还是不耽误你的时间了
But I... I would rather not take up your time.
猫不见了 我们得通知警♥察♥
A cat is missing. We must notify the police,
发动直升机 抽干下水道
launch helicopters, drain the canal.
我会帮你留意的 我保证
I'll keep my eyes open. I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
该死
Shit.
爱普莉尔
April?
他是谁
Who is he?
黑色轿车的牌照属于
Black sedan with that license plate belongs to
约瑟夫·艾默里奇
Josef Emmerich.
格哈特夫人的政♥治♥顾问
Mrs. Gerhardt's political advisor.
她发生任何事 都是他处理
Anything happens to her, he takes over.
特雷弗
Trevor.
测试 测试 一 二
Testing, testing. One, two.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Danke. - Thanks.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
-邀请我吗 -我不知道
- That an invitation? - I don't know.
新指挥官要和她的副手一起喝一杯吗
Does the new COS deign to throw one back with her Deputy?
她当然要喝
Of course she does.
不过还在跟进度 改天约
Still playing catch-up, though. Rain check?
好的
Fair enough. Yeah.
格哈特府邸那边有好消息
Good news from the Gerhardt residence.
摄像机已装进去了
The camera is in.
所以我们现在正式开始运作了
So we're officially up and running.
可以这么说
Yeah, I'd say that.
除了「正式」这个词
Except for the official part.
但是
But...
你能接受这些吗 这种叛变
Are you good with all of this? The rogue factor?
还没完全接受 你呢
Not entirely. You?
一半吧 不过
That by half but...
是有希望的
here's hoping.
我想
I guess.
我和你们新的大使小酌了几杯
I had drinks with your new Ambassador.
-他邀请的 -海恩斯
- At his invitation. - Hanes?
那家伙是个操蛋的混♥蛋♥
Guy's a major fuckin' jackass.
好吧 别低估了他 罗伯特
Yeah, well, don't underestimate him, Robert.
他在老家可是神通广大
'Cause he's very well connected back home.
他为什么要找你喝一杯
What'd he wanna have drinks with you for?
他想给我一份工作
He wanted to offer me a job.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表