剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
我们有一个机会证明
We had this opportunity to prove that
卡特琳娜和奥托·甘茨在策划袭击
Katerina and Otto Ganz are planning an attack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
为了操纵选举
To swing the election,
弄成恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击的样子
make it look like terrorism.
告诉我你需要我做什么
Just tell me what you need.
卡特琳娜有一张智能卡
Katerina has a smart card,
你只要把那张卡按到这个读卡器上
and all you have to do is press it onto this reader,
它就会把副本回传给我们了
and it will send a copy back to us.
忽然之间我就要当间谍了
Suddenly I'm supposed to be the spy?
那是订单的样本吗
Was that a sample of the order?
-军事级别的塞姆汀炸♥药♥ -其余的呢
- Military-grade Semtex. - The rest?
明天抵达科隆
Will arrive from Cologne tomorrow,
前提是你得知道甘茨打算炸哪里
if you've learned what Ganz plans to blow up.
我们就继续挑拨他们 看看结果如何
Let's just keep playing 'em against each other, see what happens.
是我的决定
It's my decision.
你知道的
You know better.
我知道什么 我什么也不知道
What do I know? I know nothing.
出去
Get out.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟 那他妈算什么
This is fucked up. What the hell was that for?
那是为了你好 莱娜
It was for your own good, Lena.
你是时候像那样站出来直面他了
About time you stood up to him like that.
我们部署了德国边防第9大队的
We have GSG-9 positioned
狙击手和反恐特警来抓捕甘茨
with snipers and SWAT to take in Ganz
同时我们将以资助购买♥♥罪
at the same time we bring in Gerhardt
拘捕格哈特
for financing the purchase.
你告诉我你到底在搞什么名堂
You tell me what you're really doing,
不然我立马让你卷铺盖回家
or I'll have you on the next plane home.
你可以等等今天结束之后的简报
You may expect to be briefed by days end,
或者你可以送我上今天的最后一班飞机
or you can put me on the last flight out.
海因斯跟我说
Hanes told me that Robert
罗伯特将在你之后打包回总部
will be right next to you on the plane home,
如果你做得太过分的话
if you take this too far.
有什么我不知道的事吗
Is there something I don't know about?
你不知道的事多了 罗伯特 这就是人生
There's a lot you don't know, Robert. That's life.
今天没有机会
There's no opportunity today.
如果我能制♥造♥机会呢
And what if I created one?
再给我看看读卡机
Show me the card reader again.
没那么难 对吧
That wasn't so difficult, see?
我什么时候能再见你
When do I see you again?
我很快会告诉你 我要挂了
I'll update you soon. I gotta go.
瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
Valerie? Valerie?
今天其实还有别的选择 不是吗
There was one other option today, wasn't there?
-但你没有尝试 -因为我想要这个
- But you didn't try it. - Because I wanted this.
给我简洁版的
Give me the short version.
将有极右恐怖袭击 以帮助PfD选举
Far-right terror attack to tilt the election to the PfD.
明天的游♥行♥ 奥伯鲍姆大桥
Tomorrow's march, Oberbaum Bridge.
格哈特知道这件事吗
Does Gerhardt know about this?
这一切都是卡特琳娜·格哈特资助的
Katerina Gerhardt financed the whole thing.
机密
你来找我是正确的选择
You did the right thing coming to me.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
明天计划照常进行 等我们成功了
We push through with tomorrow, so we come out on top
就会显得他像个混账 他确实也是
and he looks like the asshole that he is.
柏林谍影
第二季 第五集
你觉得它表达了什么
So what's it say to you?
团结的力量
Strength in unity,
或者我们基本上都是空气和水做的
or that we're mostly made of air and water.
我只看到了三个光屁♥股♥的人在摔跤
I just see three naked guys wrestling.
你觉得这事能成吗
So, you think this is gonna work?
只要我们不把事情弄复杂
If we keep it simple:
交货 转账 逮捕
exchange, money transfer, arrest.
你能恢复名誉 我能回家
You get to clear your name, I get to go home.
柏林大街上有120公斤的塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
120 kilos of Semtex on the streets on Berlin?
还能出什么问题
What could possibly go wrong?
别拿这事开玩笑
Don't even joke about it.
你怎么看莱娜
What do you make of Lena?
穿开裆裤的小纳粹 怎么了
Nazi in diapers. Why?
不 都是他爸一人所为
No, it's just Daddy's war.
她到昨天都不知道计划是什么
You know, she didn't even know about the plan until yesterday.
-又来了 -怎么了
- Here it comes. - What?
救世主丹尼尔·米勒
Daniel Miller to the rescue.
我们的目标是奥托和格哈特
The targets are Otto and Gerhardt.
只要抓到了他们
As long as we get them,
没人会在乎莱娜的死活
no one's gonna give a fuck about Lena.
我才不会为那个孩子冒险
I'm not taking any risks for that kid.
我不是让你冒险
I'm not asking you to.
但如果有机会能让她远离这个烂摊子
But if there's a chance to get her away from this mess,
我一定抓住不放
I'm gonna take it.
这是她的人吗
Is this her guy?
走吧
Come on.
普莱斯先生 谢瓦利埃先生
Mr. Price? Mr. Chevalier?
-伊斯特·克鲁格派你来的 -是的
- Esther Krug sent you? - Yes.
轻点
Easy.
我是特雷弗 我们准备好了
It's Trevor. We're ready.
20分钟后到
We'll be there in 20 minutes.
不行 还是显示搜索中
No, it still just says it's searching.
这破玩意不好使
Fucking thing's broken.
把号♥码存到你的手♥机♥里
Put the numbers into your phone,
- 然后点击"添加" -我点了
- then press "Join." - I did.
用不用我帮你
You need me to walk you through it?
-不用 -我再问一次
- No. - Again?
不用 这个技术是我们这代人发明的
No, my generation invented this technology.
你们拿着玩儿就行了
You get to play with it.
加上了
There we go.
大家好 请汇报状态
Hello, everyone. Status updates, please.
货在货车里
Uh, yeah, merchandise is in the van.
丹尼尔和赫克托在路上
Daniel and Hector are in transit.
瓦莱丽和伊斯特呢
Valerie, Esther?
我们现在就在格哈特府邸前面
Yes, we're in front of the Gerhardt residence now.
你们那边一切就绪了吗
Is everything in place for you?
是的 警♥察♥正在路面上排查
Yeah, the police are running things on the ground,
丹尼尔和赫克托的照片已分发下去了
and images of Daniel and Hector have been distributed.
交易一旦达成
As soon as the exchange is made,
确定资金从她的账户转出后
and we have confirmation that the money has left her account,
我们就逮捕卡特琳娜·格哈特
we arrest Katerina Gerhardt.
我们这边负责奥托
We'll take care of Otto on this end.
我们距离交易还有十五分钟
We are 15, 1-5, minutes from the exchange.
请所有频道保持通讯畅通
Please keep all lines of communication open.
道达尔石油公♥司♥
佳野山服务站
都准备好了吗
Everything ready?
一手交钱一手交货
As soon as I get my money.
我先测试一下设备 先试再买♥♥
First, I test the equipment. I try before I buy.
那可能会引起一些不必要的注意
Yeah, well, that might draw a little unwanted attention.
我带特雷弗走 你跟莱娜待在这
I take Trevor, and you stay here with Lena.
我觉得满意了 她就会转账
When I'm happy, she'll transfer the money.
安德鲁可以把样品给你 我跟莱娜待在这
Andrew can give you the demo. I'll stay here with Lena.
你不知道我的账户信息 特雷弗
Uh, you don't have my account details, Trevor.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有
Of course not.
-走吧 -我来开
- Let's go. - I drive.
他们分头行动了
They're splitting up.
罗伯特 汇报
Robert, update?
丹尼尔和奥托要带着爆♥炸♥物离开了
Daniel and Otto are leaving with the explosives.
赫克托和莱娜继续待在服务站 请指示
Hector and Lena are remaining at the service station. Advise.
德方警♥察♥在现场支援
German police are on the ground as backup.
我们的首要目标是货车
Our priority is the van.
听见了吧 跟上
You heard her. Hit it.
借过
天啊
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表