剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
赫克托
Hector.
北边入口两个
Two by the north entrance.
时刻表边三个
Third by the timetable.
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
盯住德让
他往站台那边走了
你说过莱娜可以离开
You said that Lena could go free.
我本来都开始重新信任你了...
Just when I started to trust you again...
史蒂芬 你看到甘茨了吗
走错了
Wrong way.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
赫克托派我来的
Hector sent me.
史蒂芬 请汇报
那女孩不见了
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know the worst part?
我甚至为你感到抱歉
I felt bad for you.
拜托...
Please. I mean...
我们都同意了要坚持自我
We both agreed to be true to ourselves,
我们就是这样的人
and this is who we are.
告诉我如果你是我
Tell me if you were in my shoes,
你不会这样做
you wouldn't have done the same.
丹尼尔
Daniel. Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我们得继续走
We need to keep moving,
除非你想让保卫局的人抓到你
unless you want the BfV to catch you this time.
保卫局
BfV?
他们利用赫克托来抓我吗
They used Hector to get to me?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我为什么要相信你
Why the fuck should I trust you?
这理由这么样 我冒着丢饭碗的危险
How about this: I risked my career
让你能再次接近卡特琳娜・格哈特
so you could have another shot at Katerina Gerhardt.
你也想让她死 为什么
Okay, you want her dead, too? Why?
她不喜欢你这类人吗
She doesn't like your kind?
我也不喜欢你这类人
I don't like your kind either.
彼此彼此
The feeling's mutual.
我们走
Let's go.
-鸡蛋当晚餐 -对
- Eggs? For dinner? - Yeah.
晚餐吃鸡蛋
Eggs for dinner.
我没时间出去买♥♥东西 是吧
Didn't have time to go shopping, did I?
如果我们要拿早餐充当晚餐
Well, if we're gonna have breakfast,
-我要麦片 -不 你得吃鸡蛋
- I'll just have cereal. - No. You'll have eggs.
我做了鸡蛋
That's what I'm making.
你就得吃鸡蛋
That's what you're having.
坐下
Sit.
看来你的厨艺有所精进
See your cooking skills have improved.
这话什么意思 你以前很喜欢
What's supposed to mean? You used to love it
我晚餐给你做♥鸡♥蛋啊
when I made you eggs for dinner.
-怎么了 这是欧洲 -不行
- What? It's Europe. - No. No.
在这房♥子里 要按美国方式生活
In this house, it's America.
严格说来 这不是房♥子
Technically, it's not a house.
这是公♥寓♥
It's a flat.
没错 严格说来
Yeah. Technically,
你是在自作聪明
you're being a little smart-ass.
你为什么这么紧绷
Why are you such a stress case?
因为我今天...
Because I had a...
工作真的很不顺利 好吗
really tough day at work, all right?
你就是工作时把脸划破的吗
Is that where you actually gashed your face?
让我猜猜 你不能谈
Let me guess: can't talk about it.
你为什么要这样跟我说话
Why are you talking to me like this, all right?
你到底怎么回事
What's wrong with you? Huh?
你从哪学的这么说话
Where is all this mouth coming from?
我也不知道
Gee, I don't know.
无所谓了 再跟我扯个谎吧
Whatever. Tell me another lie.
给我回来
Hey. Hey! Come back here!
妈的 诺亚 你给我回来
God damn it. Noah, you come back here
收拾干净
and clean this mess up!
我没跟你说过好好待着吗
Didn't I tell you to stay put?
我在尽量帮你
I'm trying to help you
免得你下半辈子在监狱中度过
not spend the rest of your life behind fucking bars.
帮我
Help me?
那就是你背着我和保卫局见面的原因吗
Is that why you were meeting with the BfV behind my back?
他们不该在那里的
They weren't supposed to be there.
你为什么告诉她
Why did you tell her?
我没告诉她 我告诉你了吗
I didn't tell her. Did I?
她是怎么发现的
How did she find out?
她在我手♥机♥里装了个「漫游插件」
She put what's called a "Roving bug" in my phone.
新型以色列技术
A new Israeli technology,
你不干这行都不知道了
since you've been out of the game.
-真让人惊叹呢 -不
- Aren't we impressive? - No.
-我只是学得快 -没错
- Just a quick learner. - That's right.
爱普莉尔・路易斯
April Lewis.
总部的明星学员 对吧
Star pupil at Langley, hmm?
班上第一名
Top of the class.
你知道我们在计划什么
You know what we were planning.
从你没跑进站里出♥卖♥♥♥我们那一刻开始
The minute you didn't run into the station
你就算支持这事了
and rat us out, you endorsed it.
为什么
What gives?
是国♥务♥院♥一直在给格哈特
The State Department is the one
资金支持
who's been funding Gerhardt,
是海恩斯去警告了她
and it was Hanes who warned her
把整件事都搞砸了
and botched the whole op.
我的天啊
Ah, Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You're fucking joking me.
恐怕不是
'Fraid not.
等等 你...
Wait a minute. You...
所以你没抓到格哈特
So you didn't catch Gerhardt
而现在你想让我去干这脏活
and now you want me to do the dirty work?
是你让我帮你的
You asked me to help you.
-你想要复仇 记得吗 -不
- You wanted revenge, remember? - No.
你根本不在乎我想要什么
You don't care what I want.
这比奥托更重要
This is bigger than Otto.
-你得明白这一点 -不 对我来说不是
- You have to see that. - No, not for me.
我要按自己的方法来
I'm doing this my way.
不听你们的
Not yours.
莱娜
Lena!
莱娜
Lena.
现在怎么办
What now?
你具体是在问我什么
What exactly are you asking me?
我在问你还想不想坚持下去
I'm asking if you intend to follow through with this,
不管有没有莱娜・甘茨
with or without Lena Ganz.
如果我想 你是要当那个阻止我的人吗
And if I do, are you gonna be the one to stop me?
你好啊
Hello.
24小时之内的第二次
Twice in 24 hours.
我是该受宠若惊呢 还是你只是来
Shall I be flattered, or are you just here
谴责我的不良行为的
to chide me for my bad behavior?
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我开了一瓶雷司令白葡萄酒
I opened a bottle of... Riesling.
我觉得你不该喝酒
I think you shouldn't drink.
或许昨晚就是喝酒影响了你的判断
May have impaired your judgment last night.
我该走了
I should go.
我都不知道我为什么要回来
I don't even know why I came back here.
拜托 留下
Please, stay.
我在考虑你早些时候说的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said earlier.
或许是对的
Maybe it's true.
换我可能也会那么做
I might have done the same thing.
我道歉的话有用吗
Does it help if I say I'm sorry?
但你本来就是对的
Not if you're right.
问题的关键是...我们非常相像
The thing is, you and I... we're very alike.
没错 我觉得这是好事
Yes. I think it's a good thing.
我觉得这是问题
I think it's a problem.
我觉得这是我们仅存的机会
I think it's the only chance we have.
我们都不完美 但是...
Neither of us are perfect, but...
我没想让我们完美
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表