剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
and couldn't stomach the thought of going straight home,
所以我搭了一班飞机去车♥臣♥
so I hitched a flight into Chechnya.
你当时在那多久了 一年吗
How long had you been there already, a year?
是啊 你怎么说都行
Yeah, if you say so.
你给他们讲讲神父的故事吧
Why don't you tell him the story about the priest?
我不认为甘茨先生想听这个 特雷弗
I don't think Mr. Ganz wants to hear that, Trevor.
我不介意听听
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
安德鲁和一些人安排了一场交易
Okay, so, Andrew set up a deal with some guy
这些人用假的天主教神父的身份
who's traveling into Grozny on the false papers
去的格罗兹尼 对吧
of a Catholic priest, right?
-然后他去了一家餐厅 -是酒店
- And he goes to a restaurant... - It was a hotel.
是他妈的酒店
It's a fucking hotel.
如果你要讲故事 起码得把情节讲对了
If you're gonna tell the story, at least get the facts right.
我走进大厅
So... I walk into the lobby, right?
气温得有他妈90多度
It's fuckin' 200 degrees.
那天早上空调坏了
The air-con's gone down that morning.
我问那人莫洛尼神父在哪里
So, I ask the guy for Father Mulrooney, right?
他给我指了指酒吧 没错 他就在那儿
He shows me to the bar. Sure enough, there he is...
带着念珠 天主教♥徒♥ 乱七八糟的
beads, Catholic, the full kit and caboodle.
于是我坐在他对面
So, I take the seat opposite him
我开始谈生意
and I start talking business, right?
我提到了他有意买♥♥的SAMS
I mention the S.A.M.S he's interested in buying.
-什么 -地对空导弹
- The what? - Surface-to-air missiles.
没错 这是个大买♥♥卖♥♥
Right, so this potentially is a big deal, right?
这些东西动不动就要几百万美元的
These things go for hundreds of thousands of dollars,
所以我想让这家伙喜欢我
so I'm keen to get this fucking guy to like me, right?
于是我开始讲起规格细节
So, I start talking specifications.
我提到了射程 之类的
I mention range. That sort of thing, right?
而他就坐在那里 像黄瓜一样冷静
And he just sits there, cool as a cucumber.
他一会儿点点头 一会儿笑笑
And, you know, he nods once in a while, and he smiles
好像一切都好 但他就是一言不发
as if everything's okay, but he's saying nothing, right?
于是我就在想 这家伙是戴了窃听器吗
So, I'm thinking, "Is this guy wearing a fucking wire?
难道是个该死的中情局特工
Is he fucking CIA?"
谁知道呢 说不准
I mean, who knows, right?
我就有点疑神疑鬼了
So, I'm getting a little paranoid here, you know?
我环视周围 看向大厅另一头
I look around... I look over to the lobby...
我看见了什么
what do I see?
我看到另一个该死的神父走进来
I see another fucking priest walking in.
然后又一个 再一个
And another, and another.
-那里他妈有个大会 -那里在开一个大会
- There's a God damn convention. - There's a convention
结果就这样了
going on, so there you go.
那个周末我本可以把导弹卖♥♥给梵蒂冈的
I could've sold fucking rockets to the Vatican that weekend.
有趣 很有趣
Funny... very funny.
结论是什么 甘茨先生
So what's the verdict, Mr. Ganz?
我的证明信息查实了吗
Do my credentials check out?
是的
They do.
这样的话 我就把你
In that case, I'll leave you
交给我能干的同事了
in the capable hands of my colleague, here.
祝你们飞回柏林一路平安
I wish you all a safe flight back to Berlin.
如果你不介意的话 谢瓦利埃先生
If you don't mind, Mr. Chevalier...
我想私下跟你谈谈
I'd like to keep this just between the two of us.
我被最近的一场交易坑了
I was let down in a transaction recently,
所以这次 我想更小心一点
so this time, I tend to be a bit more cautious.
-你明白吗 -甘茨先生 请相信
- You understand? - Mr. Ganz, believe me
我确实很高兴见到你
when I say it's been a pleasure meeting you,
但我是个很注重隐私的人 干的是有风险的活
but I'm a private kind of person in a precarious line of work.
甘茨先生 我也许通过了你的考验
I may have passed your test, Mr. Ganz,
但你还没通过我的
but you haven't passed mine yet.
现在 你明白了吗
Now, do you understand?
我可以替甘茨先生做担♥保♥
I can personally vouch for Mr. Ganz...
我觉得你忘了自己
I think you're forgetting your place
在合作中的地位了 特雷弗
in this partnership, Trevor.
谢瓦利埃先生
Mr. Chevalier...
你是对的 我们侵犯了你的隐私
you're right. We've intruded on your privacy
你也没理由信任我
and you have no reason to trust me.
所以我的女儿安排了一次小小的送货
So, my daughter is arranging a little delivery.
希望能让你信我几分
Something convincing, I hope.
你应该知道最近的城镇在25英里外吧
You realize the nearest town's 25 fucking miles away?
一小时内就能送到
It will be here within the hour.
就一小时 老大
It's just an hour, boss.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我觉得这太残忍♥了
I think it's cruel.
他们管这叫运动
They call this sport,
但是动物哪里有还手的机会
but what chance did the animal have?
很有意思 你的焦点在牛身上
Interesting you focus on the bull.
我觉得重点应该在斗牛士身上
I thought the subject was the matador.
他很愤怒
He's angry.
那是愤怒吗
Is that anger?
我看到了骄傲 我看到了力量
I see pride. I see power.
请代我谢谢他
Please thank him on my behalf.
这是十万欧元 现金 无法追踪的
It's 100,000 Euro... used bills, untraceable.
闻起来不错
Smells good to me.
如果你愿意跟我做生意 这就是定金
It's a down payment, if you're open to doing business with me.
稍等一下
Give me a moment.
特雷弗
Trevor.
干涉德国内政
Interfering in German politics.
总部绝对不会允许你做这种事
There's no fucking way you have Langley's approval on this.
格哈特在资助恐怖袭击
Gerhardt's funding a terror attack
帮她赢得选举
to swing the election in her favor.
这事关所有人
That's everyone's business.
他准备好做交易了
He's ready to deal.
-那我有什么好处 -如果这事顺利
- So, what's in it for me? - This thing goes smoothly,
肯定没人会发现那箱子钱不见了
I'm pretty sure no one would notice that briefcase go missing.
你以为我需要钱 丹尼尔
You assume I need the money, Daniel.
-看看你周围 -别胡说了
- Look around you. - Cut the bullshit.
你不是退休 你是躲起来了
You're not retired. You're in hiding.
别插手
-再打我一次 -什么
- Hit me again. - What?
让他们看到
Let them see it.
我不喜欢他
我觉得他很有意思
好了 去下套吧
Okay, let's reel him in.
如果出了岔子 那大家只能自保了
And if this shit goes south, it's every man for himself.
员工会议结束了 谁要一起吃午饭吗
Staff meeting concluded. So, lunch, anyone?
我们可以在车里谈 甘茨先生
We can talk in the car, Mr. Ganz.
很好
Wonderful.
-你可以放在那里 -我带着钱走
- You can leave that there. - I'll keep the money with us.
我有个折中的办法
I have a compromise.
如果这是为了测试信任
If this is an exercise in trust...
那就这样吧
Let's see just that.
谢瓦利埃先生 你有手♥机♥吗
Mr. Chevalier, do you have a cell phone?
我有
Yes, I do.
如果你想谈生意 我想...
Well, if you want to talk business, I wonder if...
很聪明
Very wise.
你永远不知道谁会在偷听 对吧
You never know who might be listening in, right?
你喜欢你的玩具...
You like your toys...
豪车靓女
fast cars, beautiful women.
在我看来
The way I look at it,
没人能对这一切说不
we weren't put on this earth to be told "No."
你说你最近被坑过
You said you were let down recently?
有一个交易意外告吹了
A deal fell through unexpectedly.
我猜时间是个因素
Well, my guess is that time is a factor
而我是你最后的稻草 咱们就谈正事吧
and I'm your last resort, so let's get down to business.
你的这个朋友
This friend of yours...
我为什么对他感觉不大好
why do I get a bad feeling from him?
他只是因为我这样凭空出现而生气
He's just pissed with me for showing up like this.
听我说 我替你做的担♥保♥
Listen to me: I vouched for you.
我把你介绍给我父亲 如果出岔子
I introduced you to my father. If this goes wrong,
担责任的是我
I'm responsible.
相信我好吗
Will you trust me?
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你好
Well hello.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表