剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ.
波浪还是直薯条
Crinkled or smooth?
你多大了 莱娜
How old are you, Lena?
你没必要跟我闲聊
You don't have to make small talk with me.
我们可以就这么坐到我爸打电♥话♥来
We can just sit here in silence until my father calls.
你对我有什么意见
What's your fucking problem with me?
这还不明显吗 我不喜欢你
Isn't it obvious? I don't like you.
不用口下留情
Wow, don't sugarcoat it.
好吧
Okay...
你只关心你自己
You only care about yourself.
你不忠诚
You're not loyal.
你可不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我看得够多了
Oh, I've seen enough.
你看见那边那个男人了吗
You see that man over there?
如果他现在走过来 给出更高的价格
If he walked up to you now, offered you more money,
你会立马接受 无视我们的约定
you would sell to him, and to hell with us.
那个自视清高的人
Fucking snowflake over there?
看起来可不像是会领导革命的人
Doesn't look the type to start a revolution.
对什么都不认真
Nothing's serious.
没有什么是真的
Nothing's ever real.
你只是对一切
You're just deaf to all of it,
装聋作哑并且麻木不仁
deaf and soulless.
别胡扯了 吃你的薯条吧
Why don't you shut up and eat your fucking chips?
乐意之至
With pleasure.
是艾默里奇吗
Is that Emmerich?
约瑟夫
Josef?
-完成了吗 -你在哪里
- Is it done? - Where are you?
会场
The Messe.
今晚会有1000个人来
1,000 people will be arriving tonight.
他们都是来看卡特琳娜·格哈特的
They expect to see Katerina Gerhardt,
但你我都知道 有个惊喜等着他们
but you and I know, they're in for a surprise.
这个 我们还没进行到那步
Yeah, we're... we're... we're not quite there yet.
但你们都准备好了吧 账户 奥托·甘茨
But you have everything? The accounts? Otto Ganz?
是的 一切准备就绪
Yeah, everything's in play.
她被捕后
After she's arrested,
我们的支持者会陷入混乱
our supporters will be in disarray.
就轮到我来安抚他们 领导他们了
It will be up to me to reassure them, to lead them.
你已经写好讲稿了吧
You already have a speech written, don't you?
是她自找的
She brought this upon herself.
这是她的末日 但不是PfD的末日
It is the end of her. It's not the end of the PfD.
等我有更多信息再打给你
I'll call you when I have more information.
好 再见
Good. Bye.
我们自己就能搞定的
We could take this down ourselves.
别激动 在德国就按德国的规矩来
Easy there. German soil, German rules.
给我一把探戈51狙♥击♥枪♥和瞄准镜
Give me a Tango 51 and a telescopic sight,
他就完了
he's toast.
塞姆汀炸♥药♥ 按订单里说的120公斤
Semtex. 120 kilos, as ordered.
稳定吗
It's stable?
你可以切 挤 摔
You can cut it, squeeze it, drop it.
如果你愿意 甚至能做成小动物的形状
Hell, you can shape cute little animals out of it, if you want.
是的 很稳定
Yeah, it's stable,
直到你用引爆器引爆
until the detonator high-orders it.
把这个插♥进♥去
Here, push that in all the way.
然后呢
Now what?
然后你的命就掌握在我手里了
Now I have your life in my hands.
很好
Yeah...
但你得先收到我的钱 对吧
but not until you get my money, right?
没错
Right.
-谁来了 -他们是我的人
- Who's this? - They're with me.
好吧 有其他人来了
Okay, we got company.
第二辆车
Second van.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
两个目标 同时引爆
Two targets, simultaneous chaos.
一半放这辆车 一半放那辆
Half in this van, half in that one.
在21点中 这叫做分牌
In blackjack, we call it a split.
但你得先把钱放桌上
But you gotta put the money on the table first.
赌场规矩
House rules.
拿着
Here...
把这个放在那里 快去
快点
Schneller!
-我只要按这个 -是的
- I just click this on? - Sure.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我会等你的朋友跑远点
I'd wait until your friend is out of the way first.
五 四 三 二 一
我♥操♥
Oh, motherfuck.
天哪
Jesus.
你想知道它能不能用
You wanted to know if it works.
现在你看到了
There's your answer.
好
Cool.
装货
拿到钱之前 什么都不准动
Nothing moves until we're good on the money.
说好的50万对吧
$500,000 we agreed, right?
得了吧奥托 现在可不是重新讨价还价的时候
Come on, Otto, now is not the time to try and renegotiate.
先等等
是我
目前一切都好
暗号♥呢 这样我才能知道你安全
纠结 你可以付钱了
好的
Okay.
请告诉我账户细节
So, your account details, please?
-钱该打到哪儿去 -乐意之至
- Where the money should go. - With pleasure.
还在等待格哈特账户的交易
In Gerhardt's account, still awaiting transaction.
伊斯特 瓦莱丽 你们那边还好吗
Esther, Valerie, everything good on your end?
等待确认
Waiting for confirmation.
交易 安德鲁·谢瓦利埃
有什么不对吗
Is something wrong?
没事
All good.
你现在可以打给特雷弗了
You can call Trevor now.
一旦我的人给我电♥话♥
As soon as my people call me
告诉我钱到位了
and tell me the money's gone through,
你♥爸♥就能拿到他的货了
your father will get his merchandise.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
我小便还得征得你同意吗
Do I need your permission to pee?
不用
No.
交易取消 报告发送失败
搞什么鬼
F-- what the fu-- -
-成了吗 -交易终止了
- Are we go? - We are stop.
重复 资金交易终止了
Repeat, we are stop on the funds.
发生了什么
What happened?
格哈特的账户拒绝支付
Gerhardt's account refused payment.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我 -账户没问题
- You're fucking kidding me. - The account was good.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
支付失败
马上把丹尼尔救出来
Get Daniel out of there now.
怎么花了这么久
What's taking so long?
怎么了
交易没有成功
这不可能
你确定吗
是的
Yeah...
爸爸 格哈特背叛了你
我该怎么做
待着别动 我另想办法
我的天
Oh, God.
还好吗
We good?
奥托
Otto?
装货
什么
What?
不行 我们还没有安德鲁的确认
No, no, we do not have the all-clear from Andrew.
这他妈不行 我们没有交易
No... no fucking way. We have no exchange.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
-计划有变 -妈的
- There's a change of plan. - Fuck.
这他妈什么情况 奥托
What the fuck is going on, Otto?
钱出了问题
Problem with the money.
我出事的话 安德鲁手里有莱娜
Anything happens to me, Andrew has Lena, all right?
我知道
I know.
奥托知道了 BB
Otto's wise to it, BB.
请求命令
What's the order?
我们逮不到格哈特 先稳住
We don't have Gerhardt. Hold off.
去他的格哈特 他拿枪对着丹尼尔
Fuck Gerhardt. He's got a gun to Daniel's face.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表