剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我本来约了个情报局的家伙吃午饭
Yeah, I had a lunch with an NIS guy I wanted out of,
取消了他 和你一起 预约不变
So canceled him, taking you, same reservation.
那真是太慷慨了 但是...
Well, that's very generous, but, um...
你中午已经约了人
You've got a lunch date already?
-没有 -那就请允许我带你看看
- Well, no. - Then allow me to show you
这世上最快乐的城市
the happiest country on Earth.
跟她的民族主义党派PfD一起
With her nationalist party, PfD...
为了德意志或德国的希望
Perspective for Deutschland or Perspective for Germany...
格哈特正在试图
Gerhardt is trying to distance herself
与极端的右翼分子拉开距离
from extremists on the right
但又不想失去他们的支持
but without losing their support.
这是德国国会的右翼帮派
A first time win for the right wing
自二战以来取得的首次胜利
in German parliament since World War II...
这叫保持低调吗
This is keeping a low profile?
我们总不能让你乘坐公共交通工具
Yeah, well, we can't have you on public transport.
他们按小时租赁车辆 不会多问
They rent these things out by the hour, no questions asked.
她该为她对他所做的事去死
She deserves to die for what she did to him.
你可能是对的
You... you're probably right.
而且毫无疑问 她还该为其他事受死
And for other stuff too, no doubt.
就今天 选举前
Today, before the election.
我不希望她得到任何一票
I don't want her getting a single vote.
所以你计划杀了她
So you're planning on killing her?
这想法太他妈...太有才了
That's a fuckin'... that's genius.
-闭嘴 -机智
- Shut up. - Brilliant.
我怎么就没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
-我需要帮助 -她是谁
- I need a favor. - Who is she?
一个需要一处安全的地方待几个小时的人
Someone who needs a safe place for a few hours.
-好几小时 -可能24小时吧
- Hours? - Well, maybe 24.
-如果我不同意呢 -你不会的
- And if I say no? - You won't.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你这是要拖我趟什么浑水 赫克托
What are you getting me into, Hector?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
帮我把这个存放在安全的地方
Put this in a safe place for me.
我几小时内回来
I'll be back in a couple hours.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
现在不方便 伊斯特 抱歉
It's not a good time, Esther, I'm sorry.
我有急事 请开门
I'm in a hurry. Please open.
拜托
Please.
莱娜·甘茨在赫克托手上 我们找不到他
Lena Ganz... Hector has her, and we can't locate him.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
整个保卫局都任你派遣
You have the whole of the BfV at your disposal.
为什么来找我
Why come to me?
因为你知道赫克托的动向
Because you know Hector's moves.
而且有PfD的拥护者在我的部门里
And I have PfD loyalists inside my department
盯着我的一举一动 你知道的
watching my every step, you know that.
我完全不知道他们在哪
I have no idea where they are.
喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
配合我一下吧 我们是同一战线的
Work with me here. We're on the same team.
-莱娜可以帮忙 -莱娜和我们知道的一样
- And Lena could help. - Lena knows as much as we do.
奥托不让她参与这些就为了这个 保护她
Otto kept her on the fringes for that exact reason, to protect her.
看来你确实知道她在哪
So you do know where she is.
不知道 你的精力用错了方向
No, and you're putting your energy in the wrong direction.
你搜过奥托的办公室吗
Did you search Otto's office?
那有个小灰盒子装着一次性手♥机♥
There was a little grey box of burner phones.
是的 我们都查遍了 一无所获
Yes, we've turned them over and got nothing.
-我们没办法了 -可能你们查得不够仔细
- We're screwed. - Well, maybe you didn't look hard enough.
也许是时候把这些都扔了 你不觉得吗
It might be time to throw all this out, don't you think?
我知道 我...我做不到
Yeah, I know. I... I can't.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
他跟你说什么了
What did he say to you?
在车里
In the van?
有什么关系呢
What difference would it make?
我得听了才能知道
I don't know until I hear it.
他说他觉得自己不受尊重
He said that he didn't feel respected.
只有畏惧
Only feared.
你怎么回应的
And how did you answer?
我能说什么 这是事实
What could I say? It was true.
但我...我问他死后想留下什么名声
But I... I asked him what he wanted his legacy to be.
领袖 父亲
Leader, a father?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist?
你想留下什么
What's your legacy...
如果你现在即将死去
if you were to die right now?
无可奉告 你呢
No comment. What's yours?
在我任职保卫局期间国家的安全
The safety of my country during my tenure at the BfV.
而现在情况看起来很糟
Which is... is looking quite shitty now,
卡特琳娜正准备进入德国联邦议院
with Katerina poised to enter the Bundestag.
是的 这也要算在我的履历中
Yeah, and that is on my record, too.
还要背负在我的良心上
And my conscience.
你该睡一觉
You should get some sleep.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
-如果莱娜打给你... -我不会告诉你的
- And if Lena calls on you... - I'm not gonna tell you.
抱歉我太紧张了
I'm sorry I'm so tense.
不 别感到抱歉
No, no, no, no, no. Don't be sorry.
你只是需要放松
You just need to relax.
如果卡特琳娜怀疑你 你现在就该知道了
If Katerina suspected you, you would know it by now.
也可能这就是她的把戏
Not if that's how she's playing it.
约瑟夫 你对她很重要
Josef, you're crucial to her.
她不会除掉你的
She's not getting rid of you.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但那也会有不利的一面
But that would have a downside, too.
什么
What?
因为如果那样 今天将会是
Because then this would have to be
我们共度的最后一个早晨
our last morning with each other.
我们的工作无需止步于此
Our work doesn't have to stop here.
如果这是卡特琳娜的策略
If these are Katerina's tactics,
她会继续耍这些手段
they will continue to be Katerina's tactics.
这场选举未必是终点
This election doesn't have to be the end.
-要抓她还有机会 -如果这次
- We can still catch her. - If I'm lucky enough
我能幸运不留下污点
to get through without a black mark,
我不能再拿我在PfD的位置冒险了
I cannot risk my PfD standing again.
我也不能再跟美国间谍同床共枕了
And I cannot be in the bed of an American spy.
该死
Oh, fuck.
是她
Oh, it's her.
早上好
是
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好的
Yeah.
很好 再见
Good. Ciao.
BBC的谈话节目需要一位来宾
A slot opened up on a BBC talk show.
她要我去替党做宣传
She wants me to sing the party line.
你看 我就说吧
See? What did I tell you?
-你很安全 -或许吧
- You're in the clear. - Maybe.
除非她想先等明天
Unless she's waiting until after tomorrow,
赢得了选举
when she's in office.
然后再向我摊牌
And then the other shoe drops.
货梯会带你通往后巷
The service elevator takes you to the back alley.
我们才刚要...
Just as we were getting started...
走上通往特殊关系的路
on our way to something special.
如果你改变心意
Well, if you change your mind,
你知道怎么找我
you know where to find me.
请进
Come on in.
抱歉 收到你信息时我在外面办事
Sorry, I was on a run when your message came through.
你表现出色 爱普莉尔
You've done great work here, April.
-已经证明了你的能力 -谢谢
- Really proved yourself. - Thanks.
因此 我要给你派个大任务
So much so that I have a big assignment for you.
-很重要 -好
- Critical. - Great.
罗伯特一小时后要和赫克托会面
Robert has a meet with Hector in an hour,
但他有事离开了
but he had to leave town.
你也知道 赫克托挟持了莱娜
Hector's holding Lena, as you know.
原计划是让他把她交给我们
Plan was, get him to turn her over to us
作为交换 我们将他从黑名单中移除
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表