剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我们追着那名探员进了那条隧♥道♥
We chased our officer into that tunnel,
但他用了个诱饵逃脱了
but he got away thanks to a decoy.
斯蒂芬就是那个诱饵
Stefan was the decoy.
-这就是你的策略吗 -不
- Is this your strategy? - No.
-分摊责任 -不
- Share the blame? - No.
这不是什么策略 伊斯特
It's not a strategy, Esther.
斯蒂芬也和这件事有关
Stefan was in on this.
你的一名探员也和暗♥杀♥事件有关
One of your officers was behind the assassination plot.
这根本说不通
That's what doesn't make any sense.
我知道 我们也是这么想的
I know, it's the same for us.
尼克·费舍尔是我们的探员
Nick Fischer, one of ours,
在往PfD注入非法资金
pumping illegal funds into the PfD coffers.
还有谁和这件事有关
Who else was involved?
我们不知道是只有这两个人
We don't know if it stops at these two
还是有更多人有所关联
or whether there are more involved,
但我们能确定不是赫克托
but we do know that it was not Hector.
好吧
Okay.
所以你要牺牲我来拯救你自己了
So is this where you burn me to save yourselves.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying,
但是用一名中情局探员
but swapping one rogue CIA officer
换另一个并不算是救赎
for another does not spell salvation.
-那你是什么意思 -我是想问你
- Then what are you saying? - I'm asking you
你现在知道了这些
if you still want to scapegoat Hector on this
还是想让赫克托顶罪吗
knowing what you know?
你什么意思
What do you suggest?
要是把这些公开
We go public with this,
可能会毁了我们所有人的事业 不只是我的
it could ruin all of our careers, not just mine.
去他妈的事业 真♥相♥怎么办
Oh, fuck our careers. What about the truth?
我们就任由某个白人至上的圣♥战♥分子肆意妄为
We let some white supremacy jihadists run riot
就为了我们能保住自己的工作吗
just so that we could save our jobs?
没时间了
There is no time.
赫克托的时限快到了
The deadline for Hector is almost up.
美国滚蛋
U.S.A. Go home!
赫克托做出了决定
Hector's made a decision.
到敏感信息隔离室来跟我们一起
Join us in the SCIF.
搞得好像我能再做赫克托·德让似的
As if I can ever be Hector DeJean again.
你一直在玩假身份的骗局
You've been playing a shell game.
赫克托 托马斯·肖 安德鲁·谢瓦利埃
Hector, Thomas Shaw, Andrew Chevalier.
你被这些事反噬只是时间问题
It was just a matter of time before it caught up with you.
这是正确的一步 赫克托
It's the right move, Hector.
你不打算插嘴了吗
You're done chiming in?
这是正义的一种疯狂的形式 但是
It's a crazy form of justice, but, hey.
伊斯特·克鲁格在线上了
Esther Krug is on the line.
时间到
Time's up.
好吧
All right.
满足他们的要求吧
Give them what they want.
赫克托·德让
你被捕了
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我想着你可能希望有人探访
I thought you could probably use a visitor.
卡特琳娜·格哈特跟这些事无关
Katerina Gerhardt had nothing to do with any of it.
那起策划的袭击
The planned attack.
你父亲的事 都与她无关
Father's death. None of it.
-你什么意思 -她被陷害了
- What do you mean? - She was set up.
某种程度上我们都被陷害了
We've both been had to some extent.
赫克托·德让之墓
阿门
Amen.
以后我们就在这里碰面了吗
So, this is where we meet from now on?
你得习惯各种地点
Oh, you'll get used to a variety of locations.
都跟这里一样招人喜欢吗
All as pleasant as this one?
完美
Perfect.
没有权力
No power.
因果报应是婊♥子♥
Karma's a bitch.
这屋里可不止一个婊♥子♥
Not the only one in the room.
也许没错
No, maybe not.
但做主的人是我
But I am the one in charge.
你的进一步合作很重要
Your cooperation moving forward is essential.
你现在要靠勒索了
Now you resort to blackmail.
我真希望你给我留了别的选择
I really wish you'd left me with another choice.
据说 有一整个地下网络
Word is, there's an entire underground network
都是他们的人
of their kind.
流氓情报员们
Rogue intelligence agents
想推进极右进程
looking to push the far right agenda.
我们收到消息 描述跟费舍尔相符
We got a hit on a figure fitting Fischer's profile
在开普敦
in Cape Town.
-那是他们的基地吗 -或者只是他的藏身处
- That's their base? - Or his hideout.
我们不确定
We don't know.
但上面希望我们搞清楚
But the brass wants us to find out.
-我们 -得了吧 史蒂文
- Us? - Come on, Steven.
你不会真想告诉我
You don't really mean to tell me
你只是心血来潮剃了胡子吧
you shaved your beard on a whim.
还是你渴望重新做回去年此时的史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Or was it a desire to return to the Steven Frost of yesteryear?
假以时日
Give it some time.
我们会重新站稳脚跟的
We'll be back on our feet.
时日 听起来没个头啊
Time? Seems like an eternity
毕竟你说过我们需要一场胜利
since you told us we needed a win.
比我预期的代价要大
At a bigger price than I anticipated.
不过我们确实有了一场胜利
We got a win, though.
虽然挺难看的
Even though it was ugly.
我会说确实如此
I'd say we did.
怎么样
How was it?
你懂的
Oh, you know.
他在一个更好的地方了
He's in a better place.
他们是这么说的
As they say.
那是什么地方
And what place is that?
只有上帝知道了
God only knows.
有人致了悼词吗
Did anyone give a eulogy?
怎么 你后悔没抓住机会说点好听的吗
Why, you miss your chance to say something nice?
别蹬鼻子上脸了
Let's not push our luck.
我还是做了些好事的
I did something nice.
是的
You did.
他现在不在你的生活中了
He's out of your life now.
那你呢
And what about you?
看起来你也要走向同一个方向
You seem to be heading in the same direction.
是吗
Do I?
我不知道
I don't know.
要去走走吗
You want to go for a walk?
你知道我们不该在公开场合被看到在一起
You know we're not supposed to be seen in public.
我们不该一起做的事
Well, there is a lot of things
可多了去了
we're not supposed to be.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表