剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你 阿曼多
Thank you, Armando.
你们开车来的路上有谈妥什么吗
So, did you two get any work done on the drive?
是的
Yes, we did.
要下订单吗
Is it an order we can fill?
会费点工夫
Well, it'll take some doing,
但我向甘茨先生保证了我们21日之前
but I've assured Mr. Ganz here we can get it all to Berlin
能全部送到柏林 对吧
by the 21st, right?
十天
That's ten days.
我们先别细说了
Let's not discuss this any further.
敬酒
A toast.
我不要...谢谢
Ah, not for me, thank you.
一杯...就敬一杯
One glass... for a toast.
管他呢 来一杯
Ah, fuck it. Why not?
敬我们的生意...和新朋友
To business... and new friends.
新朋友
New friends.
你好
Hello.
什么情况
Hey, what's going on?
是他要的货吗
Is that the order?
他不让我留下任何书面根据
He wouldn't let me commit anything to paper.
给你
Here you go.
上帝啊
Holy shit.
-我必须上报给... -闭嘴
- I need to call this into... - Shut up.
那个希♥特♥勒♥青年团的哥们正在那儿蹲着呢
That Hitler Youth guy is in there taking a crap or something.
-阿曼多 -没错
- Armando? - Yes.
他是联邦宪法保卫局的
He's BfV.
-他是伊斯特·克鲁格的人 -什么
- Ester Krug is running him. - What?
而你居然带他来找我
And you brought him to my doorstep?
我也没办法
I didn't exactly have a say in the matter.
我宁愿相信奥托·甘茨
I'd fucking trust Otto Ganz
也不相信伊斯特·克鲁格的人
before I trust Ester Krug's people.
他不知道你的身份
He doesn't know your identity.
我们只要讨好他就行
All we need to do is keep him sweet.
好吧 好
All right, all right.
-你拿到订单了吗 -拿到了
- You have the order? - Yeah.
我需要向上级报告 让他们知道
I'll need to call this in and let them know
我们今晚就回柏林
we'll be back in Berlin tonight.
-把谢瓦利埃的手♥机♥给我 -我来联♥系♥
- Give me Chevalier's phone. - I will make the call.
-等等 -告诉他们我们将作为英雄凯♥旋♥
- Wait. - Tell them we're coming back as heroes.
-把手♥机♥解锁 -你♥他♥妈♥没搞笑吧
- Unlock it. - Are you fucking serious?
你别想用我的手♥机♥联♥系♥德国情报局
You're not calling the German Secret Service on my phone.
这线路不安全
It's not safe.
我得找个付费电♥话♥
I need to find a payphone.
没事
It's okay.
我有多余的电♥话♥卡
Spare SIM card.
伊斯特是在哪找到这个白♥痴♥的
Where did Ester find this idiot?
要么你解锁手♥机♥
Either you unlock this phone,
要么我让奥托来叫你做
or I get Otto to make you.
不知道关于谢瓦利埃先生他会发现什么
I wonder what he will find out about Mr. Chevalier.
解锁吧 他们不会知道是你
Just do it. They won't know it's you.
好吧
All right.
给你 上面有尿
Here you go. There's piss on it.
你让我做的我都做了
Okay, so I did everything you asked.
你拿到了订单 现在带着这些混♥蛋♥滚
You got the order, now get those fucking people away from here.
妈妈
我是你儿子
真是个美好的下午 我们散散步吧
Such a beautiful afternoon. Let's take a stroll.
你不会错过你的航♥班♥吗 奥托
You're not gonna miss your flight, Otto?
还有时间
We have time.
你知道我注意到这个村子有什么特点吗
Do you know what I notice about this village?
一致性
Uniformity.
我们经过的每个人 都和其他人一样
Everyone we pass, they are at one with each other.
他们有着相同的穿衣风格 相同的肤色
They dress the same way. They share the same skin tone.
这就是世代近亲的结果 奥托
Well, that's what generations of inbreeding will get you, Otto.
你在开玩笑 但现在在我的国家
You joke, but in my country today,
你走在街上 会发现变化大到
you walk down the street and it has changed so much
没有人是属于那里的
that no one belongs.
土耳其人 阿♥拉♥伯人 非洲人
Turks, Arabs, Africans.
欢迎所有人来 结果谁的家都不是了
By welcoming everyone, it's nobody's home.
有什么喜欢的东西吗 甘茨先生
See something you like, Mr. Ganz?
我今天花的钱已经够多了
I think I've spent enough money today already.
走吧
Come on.
-什么鬼 -我去打个电♥话♥
- What the fuck? - I'm gonna make a call.
有电♥话♥吗 电♥话♥
You got a phone? Teléfono?
-请 -不是 你有电♥话♥吗
- Por favor. - No, do you have a telephone?
先买♥♥东西 再给电♥话♥
Teléfono later. Buy something now.
-行 -请
- Okay. - Por favor.
这个
This.
谢谢
Gracias.
就要这些
Por favor.
特雷弗去哪了
Where's Trevor?
我去找他
让莱娜去
你盯着另一个
丹尼尔在二号♥线
Hey, Daniel on two.
我时间不多
I don't have long.
明白 我也不信任这些屎一样的线路
Yeah, and I don't trust these shitty IR links,
-所以尽量简明扼要 -我在西班牙
- so... keep it short and sweet. - I'm in Spain.
你♥他♥妈♥在西班牙干什么
What the fuck are you doing in Spain?
说来话长 听着 奥托下了订单
It's a long story. Listen, Otto placed an order.
他要120公斤塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
He wants 120 kilos of semtex.
还有一系列的雷♥管♥和附加设备
There's a list of detonators and extras to follow,
但我现在只跟你说重点
but I just wanted to give you the headline now.
今晚我就飞回柏林
I'm on a flight back to Berlin this evening
晚点再和你跟进
and I will check in with you later.
没问题 你现在和他在一起吗 甘茨
All right, you with him now? Ganz?
是的 还有其他人一起
Yeah, amongst others.
查清楚炸♥药♥的用途
Find out what the semtex is for.
我只知道他要求21号♥之前运到柏林
All I know is he wants it delivered in Berlin by the 21st.
那是选举的前三天 操
And that's three days before the election. Fuck.
没错 我也不认为这是巧合
Yeah, it didn't strike me as a coincidence, either.
我们要弄清卡特琳娜·格哈特参与的原因
We need to figure out why and how
以及方式 去他的奥托·甘茨
Katerina Gerhardt is involved. Fuck Otto Ganz.
他在这事里只是跑腿的
He's just a hired thug in all of this.
想办法让他说出目标 丹尼尔
Get him talking about the target, Daniel.
谢谢
Gracias.
你走散了
You wandered off.
我想买♥♥个小纪念品 可爱吧
Yeah, I wanted to pick up a little souvenir. Cute, right?
你说是就是
If you say so.
还要别的吗
Algo más?
好的
Bien.
他让你跟着谢瓦利埃的
我们大老远来到这 应该来点乐子
抱歉
Sorry.
你去哪了
我迷路了
I... got a little lost.
莱娜 想坐我的车吗
Hey, Lena, you wanna ride with me?
我会格外小心的 奥托 我保证
I will take extra care, Otto. I promise.
随你
-我来开 -当然
- Then I'm driving. - Sure.
我怎么感觉
Why am I getting the impression
你喜欢活在危险中
you like to live dangerously?
如果你想让我减速 直说就行
If you want me to slow down, just say so.
不用 这样就行
No, have at it.
要是你父亲知道你和那个雇来的打手睡了
How would your father react
他会有什么反应
if he knew you were fucking the hired help?
你以为他不知道吗
You think he doesn't already know?
你也知道
Well, you know.
像他如此有原则的一个人
A man like that, so high in his own principles,
我估计他想给他宝贝闺女更好的
I'd imagine he'd want something better for his precious daughter.
除非 当然 你想吸引老爸的注意
Unless, of course, you're trying to get Daddy's attention.
你老爸打什么主意呢
So, what's your father planning?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你是个战士
You're a soldier to the cause,
像所有的好战士一样 你从不质疑命令
and like all good soldiers, you never question the order.
我们现在所做的会永远地改变德国的面貌
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表