剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
in order to maintain their embassy cover.
在我告诉你别插手德国大选之后就不行
Not after I told you to stay out of the German election,
他们不能出席
they don't.
不用看他
Don't look at him.
是的 他确实在那 是我邀请的
Yes, he was there... at my invitation.
但在名单上发现瓦莱丽·爱德华兹名字的是我
But I caught Valerie Edwards' name on that list.
我担忧一下错了吗
Am I wrong to be concerned here?
大使明明白白地提出了要求
The ambassador makes a request plain as day,
站长却拒绝了
and the COS rejects it?
- 如果国♥务♥院♥有授权... -抱歉
- Well, if State has a mandate... - I'm sorry,
我以为你被迫提前退了休
I thought you lost your seat at this table
就没有资格坐在这张桌子上了
when you were forced into early retirement.
非常抱歉我真的不吃这套
Well, I'm sorry that I really don't buy the mystique
神神秘秘的鬼把戏
that comes with your reputation.
一个在情报站之间跳来跳去的人
I mean, someone who bounces from Station to Station
只能让我的担心多过好奇
leaves me a little more concerned than it does curious.
我就跟你直说了吧 BB
Let me make this easy for you, BB,
因为我知道有些时候
because I know sometimes intelligence
情报会让聪明人干傻事
makes smart people do stupid things.
你告诉我你到底在搞什么名堂
You tell me what you're really doing,
不然我立马让你卷铺盖回家
or I'll have you on the next plane home.
到时候你就可以跟白宫解释
Then you can explain to the White House
你一直以来都在用美国纳税人的钱干什么
what you've been doing with American taxpayer dollars.
当着一个平民百姓的面说这话 理查德
In front of a civilian, Richard?
我不认同
I don't think so.
不过你可以等等今天结束之后的简报
But you may expect to be briefed by day's end,
或者你可以送我上今天的最后一班飞机
or you can put me on the last flight out.
上飞机的不会只有她一个
Won't be just her that gets on a plane.
你的兄弟基尔希会坐靠窗的位置
Your buddy Kirsch will have the window seat.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
你...你会适应的
You'll... you'll fit right in.
我没紧张 你紧张吗
I'm not nervous. Are you nervous?
我当然紧张了
I'm nervous, you bet.
要我跟你进去吗
You want me to go in with you?
-不 不用 -见见你的老师
- No, no. - Meet your teachers?
绝对不用
Definitely not.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
好吧
All right.
祝你开心
Have a great day!
我们赞叹精湛的工艺
我们的每件作品都是手工彩绘的
是不是特别美
非常美
各位 很遗憾德国仍然出口大量工作
这就意味着德国的手工业面临的威胁日益严重
如果你想参观竞选巡游
If you wanted to visit the campaign trail,
直接开口就好
you could have just asked.
没时间约见面了
There was no time to set up a meet.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们从卡特琳娜办公室里弄到的硬盘
That hard drive that we got from Katerina's office,
我们解密了一些文件
we decrypted those files,
但有一个账号♥我们进不去
but there's one account that we can't access.
你们可是中情局
You're the CIA.
进不去是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't access it?
账户受硬件认证器保护
It's protected by a hardware authenticator.
要是等我们进到那个账户
By the time we access that account,
那就为时已晚了
it's gonna be way too late.
告诉我你需要我做什么
Just tell me what you need.
卡特琳娜有一张智能卡
Katerina has a smart card.
看着就像是带芯片的信♥用♥卡♥
Looks just like a credit card with a chip.
我们需要获取那张卡的权限
We need to gain access to that card.
你只要把那张卡按到这个读卡器上
All you have to do is press it onto this reader,
它就会把副本回传给我们了
and it'll send a copy back to us.
忽然之间我就要当间谍了
Suddenly I'm supposed to be the spy?
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
我们有这个机会证明卡特琳娜
We have this opportunity to prove that Katerina
和奥托·甘茨在策划袭击
and Otto Ganz are planning an attack.
-什么意思 -为了操纵选举
- What do you mean? - To swing the election.
弄成恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击的样子
Make it look like terrorism.
明天我们就会抓到奥托·甘茨
Tomorrow we're catching Otto Ganz
购买♥♥爆♥炸♥物
purchasing those explosives,
资助方很有可能是PfD
most likely funded by the PfD
以及一些完全由卡特琳娜
and undisclosed accounts
自己掌控的神秘账户
controlled completely by Katerina.
到处都是摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
媒体 竞选团队工作人员
Press, campaign staffers.
即便我想 我也办不到
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
至少今天不行
Not today.
你不是一个人在战斗 约瑟夫
You're not in this alone, Josef.
我求你相信我这一次
I'm begging you to trust me on this one.
我...我得赶在他们起疑心之前回去
I... I have to go before they start to wonder.
钥匙
The key.
阿曼多哪去了
Where the hell is Armando?
你们回来都一周了
It's been a week since you got back.
-你没收到他的消息 -没有
- You haven't heard from him? - No.
-他可是你自己的人 -他在你们
- Your own asset? - One day he calls
即兴的西班牙之旅中打过电♥话♥
from your unscripted trip to Spain.
第二天就静默了
The next day it's radio silence.
我和赫克托跟大家分开行动了 所以...
Hector and I left separately from everybody else, so...
我真回答不了你
I really couldn't tell you.
我丢了一个人
I lose an asset,
而你让赫克托·德让搅了进来
and you bring Hector DeJean back into the mix.
伊斯特 我别无选择
Ester, I didn't have a choice,
要不是他搞定了事情
and I wouldn't be standing here right now
我现在都不可能站在这
if he hadn't gotten the job done.
我们至少要有个人盯着他
Well, at least one of us is keeping an eye on him.
你把他监控起来了
You put him under surveillance?
我要是不这么做我就是傻子
I would be a fool not to.
这会伤害到我的 丹尼尔 你知道的
This could hurt me, Daniel. You know that.
我们定在今天晚些时候跟甘茨见面
We're scheduled to meet with Ganz later today
赶在明天的交易之前
ahead of the exchange tomorrow.
目标呢 告诉我你已经知道了
And the target? Tell me you know that much.
我还在努力
I'm working on it.
甘茨把牌隐藏得很好
Ganz is keeping his cards pretty close to the vest.
他女儿呢
What about the daughter?
那是订单的样本吗
Is that a sample of the order?
军事级别的塞姆汀炸♥药♥
Military-grade Semtex.
序列号♥能支持你的掩护说法
Serial numbers support your cover story
如果甘茨查起来的话
if Ganz digs around.
其余的呢
And the rest?
明天抵达科隆
Will arrive from Cologne tomorrow
前提是你得知道甘茨打算炸哪里
if you've learned what Ganz plans to blow up.
我不能不知道全部情况
I can't risk having this on the streets
就冒险让这些东西上大街
without the full picture.
抱歉
Sorry.
是他女儿
It's the daughter.
莱娜
Lena.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
-怎么了 -不能在电♥话♥里说
- What is it? - Not over the phone.
我在酒吧
I'm at the bar.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
我跟她说了她得预约
I told her she had to make an appointment.
没关系 雅娜
It's okay, Jana.
你插手了我的事 史蒂文
You cut in on my business, Steven.
我想让你知道我也可以做同样的事
I want you to know I can do the same.
你的行动受到了质疑
Don't blame me if there's concern
这不能怪我啊
about the direction you're taking.
看起来你唯一要操心的
The only concern you seem to have is
就是如何再踏足你之前被赶走的地盘
how to get your foot back in the door you were kicked out of.
可不是我给了大使怀疑柏林站的理由
I didn't give the ambassador reason to doubt the Station.
-是你 -如果你真如我听说的一样关心站里
- You did. - You know, if you cared the way I'm told you care,
你就该回去跟他说他错了
you would go back to him and tell him he is wrong.
出现在PfD是为了瓦莱丽的掩护身份
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表