剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Pizza peace offering?
求和披萨?
Forced to eat all kinds of weird stuff.
被迫吃各种奇怪的东西
We didn't have sauce so I used salsa, and the cheese is Brie.
我家没有酱 所以我用了萨尔萨酱 奶酪用的是布里
And the box is Nike.
盒子是耐克的
You made it look so easy.
你做的时候看着好轻松
You wanna sit down?
你想坐下吗?
♪ -Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was...
我当时…
I was being Elsa.
我当时变成了艾尔莎
Yeah.
是的
What was that about?
那到底是为啥?
I don't know.
我不知道
Izzie and I got really excited about UCLA.
伊兹和我为加州大学 洛杉矶分校的事情感到很兴奋
And I just...
而我只是…
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
And I think that you could do anything you want with your life.
我觉得你这辈子想做什么都可以
But I got a little pushy.
但我是有点强求了
I think as hard as I tried to fight it, Elsa has infiltrated my brain.
我觉得尽管我已经尽力抵抗了 但艾尔莎还渗透进我的脑子了
no.
噢 不
So it's cool if I don't want...
所以如果我不想去什么高档城市
some fancy job in some fancy town?
做什么高档工作也没问题?
Yes.
是的
Really? Yeah.
-真的? -是的
And yet they put aside their fear of the unknown.
但他们依然撇开对未知的恐惧
And I'm still excited about California, but that's not for two years.
我依然对加州感到兴奋 但那还得要再过两年
Yeah. Yeah, we
是的
You know, we have plenty of time to decide what we wanna do.
我们还有充足的时间 来决定我们想要做什么
Totally.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
-是的 -是的
There's plenty of time. Yeah.
-还有充足的时间 -是的
Okay, let's try this out.
好了 我们来尝尝
that's...
真是…
好辣的萨尔萨酱
That's spicy salsa.
Yeah, we probably shouldn't eat this.
是啊 我们或许不该吃这东西
Whether that meant their ultimate failure...
不管这意味着他们最终的失败
or hopefully eventual success.
或者希望最终能成功
Well, look who made it on time.
瞧瞧是谁准时到了啊
Feel free to talk as fast as you want.
这次你想讲多快都没问题
I have an anonymous note taker now, but I'm pretty sure it's Excited Evelyn.
我现在有匿名记录员了 但我很确定她是兴奋的伊芙琳
All the exclamation points were a giveaway.
所有的感叹号♥都暴露了她
I don't know what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
And it's just Evelyn.
我就叫伊芙琳
I prefer Excited Evelyn.
我更喜欢兴奋的伊芙琳
I'd prefer you to stop talking.
我更喜欢你闭嘴
All right, subjectivism. Fasten your seat belts.
好了 主观主义 把安全带都系上好了
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表