剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
我背后有个地方够不到
I can reach it.
我够得到
So, weird that Evan didn't say anything about my dad, right?
埃文没有提我爸 很奇怪 对吧?
Yeah, he was probably just embarrassed.
是的 他可能只是太尴尬了
But he should have at least called.
但他至少该打个电♥话♥
Right?
对吧?
Whatever. Boys are dumb. We don't need them.
随便了 男孩都很蠢 我们不需要他们
H Yeah, screw boys. Thanks for being my date to this insane dinner.
是的 去他们的吧 多谢你陪我参加这个疯狂的晚宴
Yeah. What's insane about it?
-是啊 -哪里疯狂了?
Nothing.
没有啊
All cool, robo-host.
一切都好 机器女主人
Is this cheering you up? No.
-这有鼓励到你吗? -没有
I'm happy.
我很开心
Hello.
你们好
Hey. Everyone, this...
-嘿 -各位 这位是…
is Gretchen.
格雷琴
We met at a dumpster.
我们是在垃圾箱认识的
She's my soul mate and my sole mate.
她是我的知己 也是我的鞋友
Same shoe size. These are hers.
穿同一号♥的鞋 这还是她的鞋
Nice to meet everyone.
很高兴见到大家
Gretch, this is Casey.
格雷琴 这位是凯茜
If it helps you remember, I'm the one in tweed.
为了让你记得住 我穿的是粗花呢
I don't know this one. I'm Izzie.
-这位我不认识 -我是伊兹
She came with the suit.
她是买♥♥西服送的
The robot is Paige.
这个机器人是佩奇
Hi.
嗨
...so... meet... you.
很高…见…你
I think your girlfriend is buffering.
我想你的女朋友是在缓冲呢
Our Wi-Fi doesn't reach the front door.
我们的WiFi够不到前门
We don't typically stream guests in this area.
我们一般也不在这个区域跟客人视频
And the man himself, Samuel Gardner.
这位是就大名鼎鼎的山姆加德纳
I have been hearing all about Zahid's best friend,
我听说过很多扎希德 最好朋友的故事了
the smartest person he knows,
他认识的最聪明的人
so I figured I'd scope out the competition.
所以我想我得加入竞争了
Well, I failed my Socratic seminar so I can't be that smart.
我才挂掉了苏格拉底式研讨会 所以我也没那么聪明
That's what I thought. Zaboom! She got ya!
我也这么觉得 咔嚓 她逮着你了
The Wi-Fi's better here.
这边WiFi信♥号♥♥好点
Okay, well, that's enough chitchat.
好了 寒暄够了
Let's eat.
我们开动吧
So, since we have a new guest,
既然有了新客人
we should start with an icebreaker. It's called Betty Boop
我们应该从破冰游戏开始吧 它叫做贝蒂娃娃…
Nope.
不要
So, Gretchen, where are you from?
格雷琴 你是哪里人?
Near the Walmart. But my mom's from Melbourne, so I'm half Australian.
我住沃尔玛旁边 但我妈是墨尔本人 所以我算是半个澳洲人吧
H Zahid hates Australians.
扎希德讨厌澳洲人
I don't hate this little koala,
我可不讨厌这只小考拉
especially when she plays my didgeridoo.
特别是她玩我的吹管乐器的时候
Yuck.
恶心
Ha. Didgeri-eww.
吹管恶心
hoho! Lovely burn.
骂得很可爱啊
Gretchen thinks I use the word "dope" too much,
格雷琴觉得我用给力这个词太多了
so now when I'm about to say dope,
所以我现在要说给力的时候
I say "lovely" instead.
就会说可爱
I just know you can do better.
我知道你能进步的
That's it! My ethics professor has officially taken longer
够了 我的伦理学教授给我的论文
grading my paper than it took me to write it.
打分花的时间比我写论文的时间还长
Who cares? College is stupid.
谁在乎?大学太蠢了
It's just a big old waste of time and money.
完全是浪费时间和金钱
What? That's not true.
什么?不是这样的
No one successful ever graduated college.
大学毕业生就没一个是成功的
Plus, you can learn everything on YouTube these days.
此外 现在你在YouTube上 什么都学得到
She has me questioning everything.
她让我质疑一切
Hey!
嘿
God!
老天
Sorry, I was missing out.
抱歉 我错过了
Can someone pass the guacamole?
谁能把鳄梨酱递给我吗?
Joke.It was a joke.
玩笑 这是个玩笑
See? I have my own.
看到没?我自己也有
Now my lovely threads are all soaked. Sam, can I borrow a shirt?
我可爱的衣服全湿透了 山姆 能借我件衬衣吗?
Sure, but I don't have anything in silk.
可以 但我没有丝绸的
That's okay. Gretchen taught me that silk comes from a worm's butthole.
没问题 格雷琴告诉我 丝绸是从虫子屁♥眼♥里出来的
So I'm off the stuff. YouTube.
-所以我已经对这东西无爱了 -YouTube
So, is it time for an icebreaker?
是时候玩破冰游戏了吗?
We could do this or that.
我们可以玩这个或那个
First one, toilet paper: over or under...
第一个问题 厕纸 上面还是下面?
Is she always like this?
她一直是这样吗?
Yeah. Why do you think I wanted you to come?
是的 不然我♥干♥嘛想要你来?
I really wanna know what you guys think.
但我真的想知道你们是怎么想的
melty Brie!
烤布里干酪
Brie and Mexican food, I love it. Where'd that come from?
布里干酪和墨西哥菜 我喜欢 这主意从哪来的啊?
I have a cheese guy.
我认识个卖♥♥奶酪的
I just... I really like cheese.
我只是… 非常喜欢奶酪
Here it is.
有了
Statistics show that college graduates are 177 times more likely
统计显示大学毕业生 赚到四百万美元或更多的几率
than high school grads to earn $4 million or more.
是高中毕业生的177倍
Is that what life is all about, earning money?
所以生活就是为了这个 赚钱?
Kinda.
算是吧
College just creates drones,
大学只能制♥造♥出傀儡
cogs in the system, robots.
系统中的齿轮 机器人
Must make money.
一定得赚钱
Must eat cheese.
一定得吃奶酪
I got it.
我来吧
I want it.
我要吃
College also helps with social skills
大学还能帮助提升社会技能
as well as building the idea of a counity.
同时还能打造社区意识
Plus, college graduates are twice as likely to volunteer.
此外 大学毕业生做志愿者的意愿 也是两倍
JCPenney never put a college educated model in their catalog.
杰西潘尼从未在型录上 登载受过大学教育的模特
Not even once.
一次都没有
well, I find that very hard to believe.
我觉得这很难以置信
Sweet Gretchen, is there a reason you're antagonizing my brother?
亲爱的格雷琴 你和我哥对抗是有原因的吗?
We're just talking.
我们只是在聊天
Casey, I have to pee. Do you?
凯茜 我想尿尿 你呢?
I am not taking you to the bathroom with me.
我不会带着你去卫生间
Come on. Okay, this is what girls do.
来吧 没事 女孩们都这样
All right, fine. Don't eat my cheese.
好吧 行吧 但别吃我的奶酪
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
garbage girl?
那个垃圾女孩?
The worst. Grade A twat.
最糟糕的 顶级贱♥货♥
But Sam handles her well.
但山姆应对得还不错
We have to do something. We can't let her ruin this.
我们得做点什么 不能让她毁掉晚宴
I mean, should we... should we harm her?
我们应该… 伤害她吗?
Yeah, I'll hold her, you punch.
是的 我保住她 你来打
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait it out, make fun of her after.
先等着 之后再嘲笑她
But she's turning this dinner party into a garbage party.
但她正在把这场晚宴变成垃圾
We can't let that happen.
我们不能让她得逞
Why do you care? You're not even actually here?
你为什么这么在乎?你都不在这里
I just really, really need a win right now, okay?
我只是真的需要赢一次 好吗?
What's up with you?
你到底怎么了?
-Nothing. Sorry, I just...
没事 抱歉 我只是…
I just don't like this girl.
我只是不喜欢这姑娘
The computer, the seat belt
计算机 安全带
and fluoride toothpaste were all invented by college educated people.
还有含氟牙膏都是 受过大学教育的人发明的
Sure, but what about all the inventions by non-college educated people?
好吧 但那些没受过 大学教育的人的发明呢?
Fire, the wheel, loincloth.
火 轮子xa0缠腰带
My mom didn't go to college, and she invented the tampon gravity bong.
我妈没上过大学 但她发明了棉条引力壶
That was your mom?
是你妈妈发明的?
Yeah. Hey, guys.
-是的 -嘿 伙计们
O melty Brie!
噢 烤布里干酪
They call it learning, I call it brainwashing.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表