剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Two Sams. I'll be Sam G.
两个山姆 那我就是山姆G
I'm Sam G.
我才是山姆G
We're off to a great start then.
这开场还真的很棒
Do you have a middle name? Maybe you could go by that.
你有中间名吗?没准你可以用那个
Okay, well, welcome to our room.
好吧 欢迎来到我们的房♥间
I gave you the bed near the window
我把靠窗的床留给你了
because it's better, and this one had a weird stain on it.
因为这张更好 而我这张上面还有个诡异的污渍
Do they play that game a lot?
他们经常玩这游戏吗?
Only till, like, 1:00 a.m.
只会玩到凌晨一点
no.
噢 不
Cindy.
辛迪
What you did to this plant is basically waterboarding.
你基本上是在对这植物施水刑
Okay, but how do I fix it?
好吧 但我要怎么解决呢?
I need to send Paige proof-of-life.
我得给佩奇发生存的证据
Well, short of buying it a tiny scuba suit,
除了买♥♥一条小潜水服之外
just leave it alone.
就只剩丢下别管了
Um, leaving things alone isn't exactly my strength.
丢下别管并不是我的强项啊
You ever been to a desert? You know what the weather's like there?
你去过沙漠吗?你知道那里的天气吗?
No more watering. Back off, lady.
别再浇水了 退后点 女士
Is it always this squeaky?
一直都这样嘎吱作响吗?
I'm not sure. I mean, I usually don't open and close it 35 times, but you do you.
我不确定 我通常不会连续开关35次 但你会
Pretty soon you're gonna want him to do someone else.
很快就会想要他去烦别人了
I'm gonna go grab dinner with my lacrosse team.
我要去和长曲棍球队的队友们吃饭了
You got friends here, or do you wanna join us?
你在这里有朋友吗? 还是想和我们一起吃?
I have friends here.
我在这里有朋友的
Tasty Trio! Tasty Trio!
美味三人组
Molting requires that you look a lot worse before you can look better.
脱毛需要你在变漂亮之前 先得变得很难看
Sorry, dude, 15 tamales means 15 tamales.
抱歉 哥们 15个玉米粉蒸肉 就得要15个玉米粉蒸肉
Digest it.
消化掉吧
Now you gotta pay the price. A tasty trim by the Tasty Trio.
现在你得付出代价了 美味三人组的美味修剪
Tasty Trio! Tasty Trio! Tasty Trio! What the hell am I watching?
-美味三人组 -我到底在看什么啊?
Hi, Tasty Trio.
嗨 美味三人组
Aw, hey, Stan.
啊 嘿 斯坦
Even though every penguin molts,
尽管每只企鹅都会脱毛
they rarely molt together.
但它们很少同时脱毛
It's universal but lonely.
既普遍又孤单
I guess they weren't my friends.
我想他们并不是我的朋友
Good. Those guys are incredibly, incredibly lame.
很好 那些家伙逊爆了
I thought by preparing for college,
我以为只要为大学做好准备
it'd be better than high school, but it turns out it's the same.
就会比高中要好 可结果还是一样
I can't reinvent myself.
我没法彻底改造自己
Sam...
山姆
despite what Mom would have you believe,
尽管妈妈想要你相信是这样
the universe doesn't revolve around you.
但这宇宙并不是围绕你在转
I mean, this transition would be hard for anybody.
这种转变对任何人都很困难
You think the guy who just got his haircut's having a good time?
你觉得那个被剪发的家伙很开心?
I didn't ask him, but his hair looked terrible.
我没问他 但他的发型糟透了
Did I ever tell you about my first day at Clayton?
我有没有对你说过 我去克雷顿的第一天?
I couldn't figure out how to buy food.
我都不知道怎么买♥♥食物
I cried three times in three different bathrooms.
我在三个不同的卫生间哭了三次
It was awful.
太差劲了
I'd say you're doing better, but you punched a milkshake.
我想说你变得更好了 但你又砸了一杯奶昔
Bopped.
是掀翻
Hey, if you want...
嘿 如果你想要
we can be each other's emotional support animal.
我们可以做相互的情感支持动物
That role is reserved for Edison,
这个位子已经为爱迪生预订了
but maybe
但或许
you could be my emotional support human.
你可以做我的情感支持人
Fine.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
You forgot your sweatshirt.
你忘了拿你的外套
Later, Sam.
再见 山姆
He remembered my name.
他记得我的名字
Hey.
嘿
For the dorms.
为宿舍准备的
I've been over-watering you, metaphorically,
我为你浇了太多的水 这是比喻
so if this is something you really want, go for it.
如果你真想这么做 那就去做吧
Thank you, but I've decided not to start sleeping there just yet.
谢谢 但我决定暂时不开始去那边睡
I think Edison will be more comfortable at home.
我觉得爱迪生在家会更舒服
Okeydokey.
那好吧
You're trying not to, but you're smiling so big right now.
虽然你在忍♥ 但你笑得太明显了
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Hey, Casey.
嘿 凯茜
It was sweet of you to go to Denton with your brother today.
你今天陪着你哥去丹顿 真是太贴心了
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I get it, you just had to help.
我明白 你只是必须要帮他
You know, you're not as different from me as you'd like to believe.
你知道吗 你并不是你想象的那样 和我非常不同
That is the meanest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的最恶毒的话了
And I'm not above bopping that tea.
我并不会耻于掀翻你的茶哦
well, I know you're not.
噢 我知道你不是
Why does it smell like crap in here?
为什么闻起来像有屎在这里?
that's Kathy's dung. Look how good Cindy looks.
是凯西的粪肥 快看辛迪变得有多好了啊
Earlier today, I wasn't even sure if she was gonna make it.
之前我还不确定她能不能挺得住
You're like a plant EMT.
你就像是个植物急救员
Look at us. Saving lives left and right.
瞧瞧我们啊 不停地拯救生命
Who's that?
是谁?
Chuck.
噢 是查克
Someone stole his Omaha steaks off his porch.
有人从他的门廊上偷走了 他的奥马哈牛排
That's terrible. People can be so mean.
太糟糕了 人真的可以很坏
Plants look great.
植物都看着很棒
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表