剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Because there are only two seasons, tho
但因为只有两个季节
the transition from one to the other can feel brutally fast.
季节转变会快得很残忍♥
One moment things are warm and light and bright...
一瞬间之前一切还很温暖明亮
and the next...
而下一瞬间
Zahid...
扎希德
how long are we gonna be un-homied?
你们不做朋友还得要多久?
It would help me to know what to expect.
给我个时间能让我有所预期
Forever. We will never be homies again.
永远 我们永远不会再做朋友了
...it's utter darkness and complete cold.
完全黑暗 彻底寒冷
Still fighting, ?
还在吵架呢?
man.
老天啊
This is...
这是…
I am not in a good place for this. It'll blow over.
-我并不是太有资格来给建议 -会烟消云散的
Friends get in fights, it happens.
朋友吵架嘛 很常见
No, he was very clear,
不 他说得很清楚
it will never blow over.
不会烟消云散的
And I'm fine with that.
我也觉得没啥
All he ever did was give me great advice when I needed it.
他所做的不过是在我需要的时候 给我一些很棒的建议
I can find someone else to do that.
我可以找其他人来做
Me! Jesus!
-我 -老天
Hi, Paige. What are you doing in my bathroom?
-嗨 佩奇 -嗨 你来我的卫生间做什么?
I'm bringing Sam to school so we can spend some more time together.
我来送山姆上学 这样我们可以多点时间待在一起
But, Sam, I'll be your advice-giver.
但是山姆 我来负责给你建议
Most of the advice I need is about our relationship.
我需要的绝大部分建议 都是关于我们的关系的
I can't ask you for advice about you.
我不能找你问关于你的建议
Well, sure you can. I can be impartial. Try me.
你当然可以 我可以很公正的 试试吧
Byebye. Okay.
-再见 -好吧
I don't want you to drive me to school anymore.
我不想你再送我去学校了
O juicy.
有意思
What? Why not?
什么?为什么不?
You get mad.
你会发狂
Out of the way, you human slug!
滚开啦 你这个人形鼻涕虫
You ever heard of a blinker, or did you hide it in your fat ass?
你从没听说过转向灯 还是说被你藏到屁♥股♥里去了?
Get out of the car. No, really, get out of the car, I can take you.
下车 不 真的 下车 我可以料理你
Fifteen years of tae kwon do, bitch!
我练了15年的跆拳道 贱♥人♥
Whoever taught you a form of combat was not thinking ahead.
教你格斗的人还真是欠考虑
And besides being scary and loud,
除了很吓人很吵之外
you also break many, many traffic laws.
你还违反了很多交通法规
pish-posh, I'm spirited, Sam. I always have been.
没有的事 我只是精神饱满 山姆 我一直都是
Besides, everyone's completely safe at all times.
此外 所有人一直都完全安全
You clipped a seagull with your side mirror.
你用后视镜铲到了海鸥
Perfectly legal.
完全合法
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Sam, I think the advice is pretty clear here: just never get in a car with--
山姆 我觉得建议意见非常明确了 那就是千万别上…
Anyone else.
其他人的车
Sam, this is the only time that we have to spend together,
山姆 这是我们唯一能相处的时间了
given that you're pursuing your future and dreams,
你在追求你的未来和梦想
and I'm dressing in a brown unitard with a potato on top,
而我却穿着镶着个土豆的棕色紧身衣
so I really think I should keep driving you.
所以我真的觉得我应该继续送你
Yep, I'm on my side on this one.
是的 这次我支持我自己
I need a new Zahid.
我需要个新的扎希德
I mean, I'm dropping gems here.
我可给出了金玉良言啊
I'll make a list of candidates.
我会列一份候选人清单
Well...
其实…
Crazy kids.
疯狂的孩子啊
Going to work?
去上班吗?
Yeah.
是的
So about what I said the other night...
所以关于那天我说的时期
the separation.
分居
Yeah, I-- I'm not...
是啊 我…我没有…
I can't yet.
我还不行
Okay, well, when you're ready,
好吧 那等你准备好
there's a lot for us to figure out.
我们还有很多事情要弄清楚
There's a lot of steps we need to take
有很多步骤要走
and just stuff we need to hash out.
还有我们需要解决的事情
Okay, what, are you trying to boil this down to jobs you need to get done,
好吧 你就准备把这事归结成 需要完成的任务吗?
like check "end marriage" off your to-do list?
就像在你的待办清单上勾上 “结束婚姻”一样?
Come on, that's not what I meant.
好了 我不是这意思
'Cause I'm not there yet.
因为我还没到那一步
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened.
我还在想到底发生了什么事
And I was thinking the other day
我那天才在想
about when we first got together, how your mom hated me.
我们刚在一起的时候 你妈有多讨厌我
She was awful.
她很差劲
And you had my back.
你却支持我
And you were there.
你在支持我
So I'm trying to figure out how we got from there to here.
所以我想搞清楚 我们怎么就从那样变成了这样
You know, so you can make your list and pack all your boxes,
你可以列出你的清单 打包好你的盒子
and I'm gonna try to figure that out, okay?
我要把事情想清楚 好吗?
I need some advice...
我需要一些建议
about Paige.
关于佩奇的
Let her drive as fast as she wants.
让她想开多快就开多快
As long as it's not away from you.
只要不是在离开你
How often does she floss?
她多久用一次牙线?
The bacteria could be affecting her judgment.
细菌可能会影响她的判断
While we're at it, how often do you floss, Sam?
说起这事 你多久用一次牙线 山姆?
I think you could do better.
我觉得你能做得更好
I don't have any advice, but check it.
我没有任何建议 但看看这个
Also, dude, when there's a sock on the door, it means don't come in.
另外 哥们 当有袜子挂在门上时 意思就是别进来
Hi.
嗨
This is good. I'm gonna frame it and bring it by your dorm.
这真不错 我要装裱起来 送去你寝室
Don't bother. I'm never there.
不用了 我都不住那
I'm gonna do it anyway.
我还是会做的
One way to make sodium sulfate
制备硫酸钠的方法之一
is through the reaction of sulfuric acid and...
就是通过硫酸反应
Bob, I want to make sure to avoid Zahid during my shift today
鲍勃?我想确保我今天上班时能避开扎希德
since we're officially un-homied.
因为我们已经正式不再是朋友了
Can you let me know where he'll be primarily stationed?
你能告诉我他的主要岗位在哪里吗?
He switched his shift so you two don't overlap.
他调了他的班次 这样你们就不用碰面了
I'm sorry, buddy.
我很抱歉 伙计
Sometimes when people hurt us,
有时别人伤害我们
it's just their way of expressing their own pain.
只是他们在表达自己的痛苦
Hey. Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
Look, I know you're grounded, so it's against the law for me to be here.
听我说 我知道你被禁足了 所以我来这里也是违法的
But after the other day at Don's, I just wanted to swing by and check on you,
但那天在餐厅见面之后 我只想过来看看你
see if you're feeling
看你是不是
a little less cuckoo.
感觉有点小疯狂
and I brought you some breadsticks.
我还给你带了面包棍
I ate one in the car so I know they're good.
我在车上吃了一根 所以我知道很好吃
Thank you. h
谢谢
You wanna come in?
想要进来吗?
You were wrong. It's not blowing over.
你错了 并没有烟消云散
Hey, Sam.
嘿 山姆
He changed all of his shifts so we're never working together.
他把班次全都调了 这样我们就永远不会同时上班了
And I don't care, it doesn't bother me.
而且我不在乎 这并没有困扰我
Yeah, you seem good.
是啊 你看起来很好
I can't believe he did that.
真不敢相信他这么做了
Doesn't even matter 'cause Paige drives so fast, I'll be dead soon anyway.
这都不重要了 因为佩奇开车太快 反正我很快就会死了
What?
什么?
So no luck finding a new Zahid? I thought that was a hilarious quest.
没找到新的扎希德? 我以为这会是一次滑稽的探索
No, everyone was terrible.
不 所有人都糟透了
And I need help. I have no idea how to deal with Paige's driving.
我需要帮助 我不知道 该怎么应对佩奇的驾驶
Road Rage Paige, we call her. We do?
-路怒佩奇 我们是这么叫她的 -是吗?
Now we do, I coined it.
现在是了 我创造出来了
So what do I do?
所以我该怎么办?
I think sometimes when people act nuts,
我觉得人有时行为奇怪时
like if they get all grumpy at Don's Pizza for no reason at all,
就像在披萨店里有人毫无理由 就变得暴躁
there might be something else going on underneath.
是因为在背后有其他事情发生
So maybe just ask her if everything's okay with her.
或许你该去问问 她是否一切都好
Worst-case scenario, just learn to drive yourself,
最糟糕的情况 也不过是你得自己学会开车
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表