剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
But then we wouldn't get to say goodbye to Dewey.
但那样我们就没机会跟杜依告别了
So what's wrong with Dewey, anyway?
那杜依到底是怎么了?
Yes, Dewey!
好啊 杜依
I mean, everyone dies sometime.
所有人都难免一死啊
You said Dewey could go any day.
你说杜依随时都可能去世
That is technically true.
技术上来说是这样的
Last week I nearly choked to death on a string cheese.
上周我差点被纤丝奶酪噎死了
Life is so precious. So...
生命很珍贵的 所以…
There's was never really anything wrong with Dewey, was there?
杜依根本就没什么问题 对吧?
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Aw, come on, can't a dad just wanna see his kids?
啊 不是吧 老爸就不能想见见孩子们吗?
Yeah, most dad's could, not you!
大部分爸爸都可以 但你不行
Okay. Fine. There is one thing.
-好了 -好吧 还有一件事
I need your signature on some papers.
我需要你签一些文件
For what?
签什么?
When you were little, your grandmother started a college savings account for you.
你小时候 你祖母为了设置了一个 大学储蓄账户
I just figured since you're not using it...
我只是觉得 既然你用不到了
So, okay, let me get this straight.
那么 让我说清楚了
You lured us here with a fake dying dog
你借口狗要死了 把我们骗过来
so you could get my college money from Grandma?
就是为了拿到祖母 为我上大学存的钱?
When you say it like that, it sounds bad.
你要这么说的话 听起来就很糟糕了
It is bad. Dad, do you have any milk to go
-的确很糟糕 -爸爸?
with these brownies?
你有牛奶来配布朗尼吗?
Okay, let loose.
好了 放松点
No, let's just go. Look at him.
不 我们走吧 瞧他啊
It's not even worth it.
根本不值得
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
You know what, Duane?
你知道吗 杜安?
You are an asshole.
你是个混♥蛋♥
It is shocking you have kids this great.
你能生出这么棒的孩子真让人震惊
And if Evan doesn't wanna go to college, that is his decision.
如果埃文不想上大学 也是他自己的决定
That's not yours,
由不得你
it's not mine, it's his.
由不得我 由他自己
You lost the right to say shit the moment you walked out the door
你走出家门再也不回来 再也不联♥系♥时
and didn't come back or call for, what, 18 months?
你就已经没资格再说什么了 那时他才多大 18个月?
Eighteen months?
18个月?
You jerk.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Thank you for the hospitality.
多谢你的款待
You seem sweet.
你好像人很好
my God.
老天啊
I am so sorry. I can't believe I yelled at your dad.
非常抱歉 真不敢相信 我对你♥爸♥大喊大叫了
I was the one who was supposed to be keeping you calm.
应该是我让你冷静的
You are amazing.
你太棒了
That's the first time I haven't yelled at my dad, like, ten years.
这是10年来我第一次 没有对他大喊大叫
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
What's taking Beth so long?
贝丝怎么耽搁这么久?
I don't know, but Josie's looking at us. I really wanna get the hell out of here.
我不知道 但是乔茜在看着我们 我想离开这里了
Casey, I feel so empowered!
凯茜 我觉得好有力量
I told my dad to eat sugar and then I dognapped Dewey!
我对我爸说去吃屎吧 然后还绑♥架♥了杜依
my God! Duane!
-我的天 -杜安
Now drive, Evan, drive!
快开车 埃文 快开车
Time. Pencils down.
时间到 停笔
Dude, what? You're a machine.
哥们 不是吧?你太厉害了
Thank you.
谢谢
I like your drawing, too, especially your duck's fedora.
我也喜欢你的画 特别是你这软呢帽
She's going to the royal wedding.
她要去参加皇室婚礼
Hey, how do you get your webbed feet to look like that?
嘿 你的蹼足是怎么画成这样的?
It's all in the shading technique.
这都是用了描影技法
Can you show me?
能给我展示一下吗?
I was already going to whether you asked or not.
不管你问不问 我都准备给你展示的
Do you have your blending stumps?
你带了混合纸擦笔吗?
Five millimeter or ten?
5毫米还是10毫米的?
Better keep them both handy.
最好把两个都带着
Yo ho ho, ducks and hats, ?
哟吼吼 鸭子和帽子啊?
I've ducked a few hats in my day, you know what I mean, ?
我的鸭子以前也戴过几顶帽子的 你懂我意思吧?
.. okay.
好吧
Well, looks like the party sorta died down...
似乎在我们来之前
before we got here.
这派对就冷场了
Okay, what do you say, Sam? Call it a night?
好了 你觉得呢 山姆?就这样了?
okay.
噢 好吧
I guess we could go.
我想我们可以走了
Okay. And your next prompt is penguins.
好的 下一个提升是企鹅
Yes!
好棒
You can't smoke that in here.
你不能在这里抽烟
Because that would be too fun?
因为这会太有乐趣?
No, because Travis has asthma.
不 因为特拉维斯有哮喘
Zahid, wait.
扎希德 等等
Yeah?
什么事?
If you're going outside anyway, can you take the recycling?
如果你要出去的话 能顺便倒个垃圾吗?
It's in a can by the back door. Thanks.
就在后门边上的筒子里
And go.
开始
Miley Cyrus, ?
麦莉赛勒斯 对吧?
You know it.
你知道的
She's one of the six people on this planet who actually tells the truth.
她是这星球上会讲真话的六个人之一
I've never counted, but I believe you.
我没有数过 但我相信你
You shouldn't. I'm not one of the six.
你不该信我 我不是那六个人之一
I'm Zahid.
我是扎希德
Gretchen.
格雷琴
So, Gretchen, what is an obviously cultured woman such as yourself
格雷琴 你这样一个 显然有文化的女性
doing hanging out by a dumpster?
在垃圾箱旁边做什么?
I did that thing where that lady says to toss out anything
我按麻理惠的说法丢掉了所有
that doesn't spark joy.
不能让我怦然心动的东西
Ah.
啊
I'm not usually that impressionable,
我通常没那么敏感
but I was like, she's right, who needs tons of stuff?
但我觉得 她说得对 谁需要那么多东西?
But then when my apartment was empty, I realized... I do.
但等我的公♥寓♥空了之后 我才发现… 我需要
So here I am.
所有我就来这里了
Hey. You look...
嘿 你看起来
limber.
挺柔软的
Wanna swan dive on in there
想要一头扎进去 然后告诉我
and tell me if you can see a cool mist humidifier?
里面有没有一台冷雾加湿器吗?
.. no, but I will look for you.
不想 但我会帮你找一找
Sorry, I don't see it.
抱歉 我没看到
Damn.
该死
I kind of wanna cry right now,
我现在有点想哭了
but maybe it's because this is the saddest song in the universe.
但或许是因为这是 全宇宙最悲情的歌♥了吧
Gretchen, I'd like to go absolutely anywhere with you right now
格雷琴 现在要我跟你去任何地方
to discuss absolutely anything. You down with that?
讨论任何事情都没有任何问题 你有兴趣吗?
Okay.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
So I've been doing some thinking Don't lie.
-我一直在想… -别撒谎
Sorry.
抱歉
It's my shit-giving reflex, it's out of control.
这是我嘲笑人的本能 已经失控了
I just... I think...
我只是 我觉得…
that the reason why I've had...
之所以加州这整件事
so much trouble getting my head around the whole...
困扰我这么厉害
California thing is just that I...
其实只是因为…
I just... I don't wanna be like my dad.
我不想像我爸那样
What are you talking about? Dude, you could never.
你在说什么啊?哥们 这绝不可能
No, I know it doesn't make any sense.
不 我知道这没什么道理
I just...
我只是
I think that if I ever left...
我只要一想起离开
I'd always feel like I was abandoning my mom or Beth.
我就会觉得我在抛弃我妈 或者是贝丝
I just can't do that.
我不能这么做
You're right.
你说得对
That doesn't make any sense.
这真没道理
I think that's your car's way of saying goodbye.
我觉得这是你的车在说再见了
I made that. It's ridiculously adorable.
这是我织的 真是可爱到爆
H Casey refused to wear it, of course.
当然凯茜拒绝穿上
But she did put it on her stuffed zebra for a while so I consider that a win.
但她倒是给她的毛绒斑马穿了段时间 所以我觉得这也算是胜利
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表