剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
like everything is so good in my life right now,
我现在生活中一切都非常好
and I don't wanna do something to mess it up.
我不想因为做了什么而搞砸掉
That's so dumb.
这也太蠢了
Yeah.
是的
Remember when we first met
记得我们第一次见面时
and you heard that rumor that...
你听说了
I ate a live sheep?
我吃掉了一只活羊对吧?
Yeah, I've still never seen conclusive evidence that that's not true.
是的 我依然没有见到 证明这不是事实的确凿证据
Well...
其实
that angry-faced little dude up there is just to remind you
上面那只一脸愤怒的小家伙 就是为了提醒你
that no matter what...
无论如何
even if you ate a live sheep...
哪怕你吃了一只活羊
I'm always gonna love you.
我都会一直爱你
Always.
一直
That's so... Come here.
这也太…过来
Very emotional today.
今天也太情绪化了
Maybe my appendix was where all my tough-guy qualities were held.
或许我的强悍都保存在阑尾里
And now it's gone.
现在都没了
That does sound like how science works.
这的确听着有点科学道理
I love you. H
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
The thing about any expedition, even a walk around the block,
在任何探险当中 甚至是在街区里散步时
is that you can never be fully prepared.
你都无法做好万全准备
Everything okay?
一切还好吗?
Yeah. He just had to get home.
是的 他只是得要回家了
Um, hey. I'm gonna sleep over at Evan's next weekend.
嘿 我下周末要去埃文家过夜
You think you could cover for me?
你能帮我打个掩护吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊
Cool.
酷
hello.
你好
Come to tell me how I've ruined your life again?
你是来再次告诉我 我是如何毁掉你的生活的吗?
I definitely don't think that.
我绝对没有这么想
Well, all of Olive Garden thinks that you do.
橄榄园里的所有人都是这么想的
And the fact that I got free dessert does not make it better.
就算我吃到了免费的甜点 也没有让我好过点
Paige, I'm sorry.
佩奇 我很抱歉
I got stuck thinking about the four out of five,
我一直在想着五分之四
and then I got stuck thinking about sex,
然后又想着做♥爱♥
and sometimes it's hard for me to think about more than one thing at a time.
有时我很难一心二用
I know.
我知道
And I'm sorry that I distracted you. I know you've been worried about college.
我也很抱歉让你分心了 我知道你对大学的事情很担忧
Sometimes I just forget that you have challenges that I don't even think of.
有时我都忘记了你面临着 我想都想不到的挑战
It's okay.
没关系
Did you get all the classes you wanted?
你选到了你想要的课了吗?
All except one.
只差一门
I ended up having to take a sociology course called "Ethics."
最后我不得不选了一门 叫做叫伦理学的社会学课程
Sounds dumb.
听起来好蠢
Well, I leave tomorrow,
我明天就要走了
and my parents are downstairs,
而我父母就在楼下
so sex is definitely out until I come home for Thanksgiving.
所以在我感恩节回来之前 爱是没得做了
It'll give us more to be thankful for.
这也刚好让我们有更多的恩可感
Okay.
好的
And, Sam...
山姆?
I know you're gonna be the one out of five.
我知道你会成为五分之一的
'Cause you're my one in a million.
因为你是我的百万分之一
That doesn't really make sense.
这真的没啥道理
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表