剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
I heard the scritch scratch and thought we had a little mouse.
我听到抓抓挠挠的声音 还以为家里进小耗子了
Quiet, I'm working.
安静 我在忙
A rude little mouse. What you working on?
没礼貌的小耗子 你在忙啥?
My Socratic seminar for ethics class.
伦理学课的苏格拉底式研讨会
Sounds fancy. What's a Socratic seminar?
听起来好高级 什么是苏格拉底式研讨会?
We read an article and come up with talking points,
我们读一篇文章 然后总结出谈话药店
which is what I'm trying to do right now,
也将是我的现在在做的事情
and then we discuss.
然后进行讨论
Participation is mandatory.
强制参加
So, it's a conversation?
所以就是个对话咯?
No, it's a Socratic seminar.
不 是苏格拉底式研讨会
Sounds like a conversation.
听起来就像是个对话
Okay, but it's a Socratic seminar. Okay.
-好吧 但这是苏格拉底式研讨会 -好吧
Well, whatever you call it, I'm thinking steel cut oats, brain food.
不管你怎么叫 我准备做钢切麦片 补脑的
You call it a Socratic seminar.
你得叫苏格拉底式研讨会
Got it.
明白
Socratic seminar.
苏格拉底式研讨会
Casey, you up?
凯茜 你起来了吗?
Shit. We fell asleep.
该死 我们睡着了
one second, Dad, I got a boob out!
等一下 爸爸 我胸还露外面的
crap! crap! crap!
噢 该死
hey, Casey, can you tell your dad that I can do the ride-along today?
嘿 凯茜 你能告诉你♥爸♥ 我今天可以去陪同出勤吗?
If you're still alive. Go.
如果你还活着的话
Hey,
嘿
I'm leaving in ten minutes if you want a ride to practice.
十分钟后出发 如果你想搭车的话
Yeah, okay, cool, cool.
好的 没问题
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了?
Nothing.
没怎么
Hey, Dad, Evan told me he could do the ride along today
嘿 爸爸 埃文告诉我 他今天可以一起去出勤
Yesterday, well, he told me yesterday.
昨天 他昨天告诉我的
All right, well, it's at 3:00.
好的 三点钟
And if he likes it, I could set him up with a good training program,
如果他喜欢的话 我可以帮他安排一个很好的培训项目
'cause you gotta be ready for those certification tests,
因为你得为那些资格考试做好准备
especially the written one.
特别是笔试
It's a killer. Okay,
-很难的 -好
I will tell him text him. I'll let him know.
我会告诉他 发消息给他 我会通知他的
Sorry. -Okay.
-好的 -抱歉
God.
我的天
I didn't know there was a test.
我都不知道还有考试
If my dad can do it, you'll be fine.
如果我爸都考得过 你也没问题
Now the real test: can you jump out of a very high window?
现在真正的考验是 你能从很高的窗户跳下去吗?
How long have you been doing this?
你弄这个弄了多久了?
Since 3:49 a.m.
从凌晨3点49分开始的
You have to eat, honey.
你得要吃东西 宝贝
I just need to do well on this.
我只需要拿到这个的好成绩
There are eight of these, and they make up a big part of our grade.
总共有八次 在我们的分数中 占了好大一部分
And in high school, there were tests and papers,
在高中时 有考试有论文
and I know how to do those,
我知道该怎么做
but I've never done this, so I need to be prepared.
但我从没做过这个 所以我得准备好
Well, based on this scroll, I'd say you are.
从这个卷轴看来 我得说你已经准备好了
It's not a scroll.
这不是卷轴
Good morning, family.
早上好 家人们
Hey, hey! Hey!
-嘿 -嘿
Hear ye, hear ye, I formally pronounce you all lame!
都听着 都听着 我正式宣布你们都很逊
Casey, give your brother his scroll back.
把你哥的卷轴还给他
It's not a scroll.
这不是卷轴
Case, do you want some steel cut oats? Steel cut oats!
-凯茜 你要钢切麦片吗? -钢切麦片
This is prison food, Mother. What?
-这是监狱食品啊 母亲 -什么?
This is going right in the trash where it belongs.
这东西的应该直接倒进垃圾桶才对
We are not gonna be allowed to have this at our house. Watch.
我们家里绝对不允许吃这种东西
Watch me, I'll do it! I'll do it!
看着我 我要倒了
Casey.
凯茜
Are you possessed? -What are you doing?
你发疯了吗?
Right in the trash.
倒进垃圾桶 清理出门
Grow up. Put the oatmeal back. Knock it off.
-你够了啊 -把麦片放回来
Straight in the trash! Put the oatmeal back.
直接倒进垃圾桶
I'm gonna do it. Okay, honey, that's eno
-把麦片放回来 -我会倒的哦
I changed my mind. It smells delicious.
我改主意了 闻起来很好吃
I'd love a bowl with extra cinnamon.
我要来一碗 加上肉桂
A real comedian today. Thank you.
你今天真是个笑星啊 笑星
You can do this.
你做得到
Miss Hardaway, we're ready for you.
哈达威小姐 我们准备好了
Go get 'em, Paige.
搞定他们 佩奇
Did I throw that burrito?
我是不是扔了卷饼?
Yes, I did.
是的 没错
And was it extra hot because I used the popcorn setting on accident? Yes.
是不是因为我错用了爆米花档位 导致它异常的烫?是的
Yes, it was.
是的 没错
But before you shatter my dreams of being a Bowdoin polar bear,
但在你们击碎 我成为鲍登一员的梦想之前
I ask you to consider...
我请求你们考虑一下
what I went thro
我所经历的事情
What the dorm rat went thro
一位宿舍鼠辈所经历的事情
Now, being away from home is hard enough,
远离家乡就已经够艰难的了
but the other stuff, the name calling, the ostracizing...
但还有其他的事情 辱骂 排斥
the small chunks of cheese left on my doorstep...
在我门槛上留下的一小块奶酪
Now, I may not have first-degree queso burns on my cheek,
我的脸或许没有被♥干♥酪 烫成一级烫伤
but I do have scars that you can't see,
但我的确有你们看不到的伤疤
on my soul.
就在我灵魂上
Okay, Miss Hardaway,
好的 哈达威小姐
we'll review your case with the dean and reach out when we've made a decision.
我们会和院长一起审阅你的事件 做出决定后会联♥系♥你
噢
I made you all little Rice Krispie treats in the shape of Bowdoin polar bears.
我为你们做了鲍登 北极熊形状的脆米甜点
They're the gluten-free, so...
无麸质的 所以…
Thank you for your time.
多谢各位的时间
♪
白队前进 冲向战场
♪
荣誉的象征 绝世又光明
Welcome to your first Socratic seminar.
欢迎参加第一次苏格拉底式研讨会
The rules are simple.
规则很简单
If you don't talk by the time that clocks says 10:25,
10点25分前不开口
you fail.
你就挂掉
Your topic is artificial intelligence.
你们的主题是人工智能
You should be talking by now.
你们应该开始了
Well, I think to know what the impact of artificial intelligence is
我认为要了解人工智能
in our society,
对我们社会的冲击
we need to define what society needs.
我们需要定义社会需要什么
AI won't kill us before climate change.
人工智能对我们的危害 比不上气候变化
I heard surgeons can implant screens in people's bodies.
我听说外科医生可以把屏幕 植入到人体上
I talk to Siri more than I talk to my mom.
我对Siri说的话比对我妈说的还多
Nobody's going to be able to live
没人活得下去
if there's no planet to live on.
如果连星球都没有了的话
For all you know, I'm a robot.
你们都知道 我是机器人
Excuse me, I think I'm in the wrong class. Is this Intro German?
对不起 我想我进错教室了 这是德语入门吗?
You should be talking.
你该开口了
Time.
时间到
! I'm sorry.
噢 非常抱歉
Elsa. What a surprise.
艾尔莎 真是惊讶
Hi. I was just shopping.
我就是在买♥♥东西
Me too. I just had my hair done. Jeffrey's.
我也是 刚刚把头发做完 在杰弗里的店
Every six weeks.
六周来一次
Well, you look good.
你看起来不错
You as well.
你也是
How are the kids?
孩子们如何?
Good. Sam just started college. Casey got her driver's license.
很好 山姆开始念大学了 凯茜拿到了驾照
my.
老天
They grow up so fast.
他们长大得好快
Yeah, they sure do.
是的 没错
Well then, have a nice day.
那好 祝你愉快
Bye, Mom. Bye.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
An F? Hi, Sam.
-F? -嗨 山姆
I worked so hard. Look.
我这么努力 看啊
I had much better points than most of those other kids.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表