剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
"It's time for a haircut.
“该理发了
What do you need to be ready?"
你需要做什么准备?”
Remember when you used to cut my hair?
还记得你还给我理发吗?
Yeah. But now you prefer Eddie.
是的 但现在你更喜欢找艾迪了
No, I don't.
不 我并没有
I loved when you cut my hair.
我很喜欢你给我理发
I don't know why it stopped.
我不知道为什么停止了
I know. We got busy.
我也不知道 我们太忙了
I shouldn't have stopped.
我不应该停下来的
No, it's okay.
不 没事的
I used to be at the top of your priority list.
我曾经在你的优先清单的顶部
And we had the kids, and I went down a little bit.
等我们有了孩子 我就下降了一些
It happens.
很正常
But then, I always...
但之后我一直觉得…
What?
觉得什么?
I don't know, I always thought that
我不知道 我一直觉得
when they didn't need you as much that I would...
等他们没有我这么需要你的时候
go back to the top, but by then I...
我就能回到顶部 但到了那时
I think I wasn't even on it at all.
我想我根本就不在清单上了
Where am I on your list?
我在你清单上的什么位置?
Well, I'm trying to get you off it.
我正想把你从清单上拿掉
But I can't.
但我做不到
I can't do this.
我做不到
I'm sorry. I just...
很抱歉 我只是…
I would love this to happen.
我很想要这样
I would, but you
但是你
just remember, like, a couple months ago when we...
记得几个月之前 当我们…
you know,
你知道的
and then the next morning...
然后第二天早上
you couldn't even talk to me and I just...
你连话都不对我说 我…
I can't do that again where we get close and then you freeze me out.
我不想在我们亲密之后又这样做 然后又被你赶走
I understand.
我理解
If this is gonna happen, I just want us to be thoughtful about it
如果要这样做 我想要我们先经过深思熟虑
and for it to be something...
让这成为…
that we really choose.
我们能够真正选择的事情
I understand. Okay.
-我理解 -好的
I got it. Okay.
-我明白 -好的
I'm gonna go to bed.
我去睡觉了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Casey, did you brush your teeth?
凯茜?
'Cause I think I'm to do some flossing.
你刷牙了吗?因为我觉得 你需要来点牙线
Now, come on, let's see those fancy private school moves, Gardner.
来吧 给我们展示一下 华丽的私校动作 加德纳
Come on.
来吧
There is some good news about Magellanic penguins.
有一些关于麦哲伦企鹅的好消息
I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
You're not.
你不是
I am pining after this confusing hot and cold mess of a person.
我在渴求这个令人困惑的 忽冷忽热的人
I just never should have done any of this.
我真的完全不该做这些事情
You're right.
没错
You should have pushed these feelings down, down, down forever
你该永远压抑住这些情感
and never looked at them. That's healthy.
看都不看一眼 这才健康
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
If they can survive the rain and grow up...
如果它们能从雨中幸存 并且长大
their feathers change.
它们的羽毛就会被换掉
They transform.
它们就转变了
They become waterproof.
它们就变得防水了
That helps them be more resilient.
这让它们变得更坚韧
C-A-S-E-Y!
C-A-S-E-Y
Casey! Casey! She's my guy! Whoo!
凯茜 凯茜 我最中意她
I made that up. It's catchy.
-我编出来的 -很上口
H! No butter, way too much salt.
没黄油 超级咸
Perfect.
完美
C-A-S-E-Y!
C-A-S-E-Y
Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! She's my guy!
-凯茜 凯茜 -凯茜 凯茜 我最中意她
Whoo! Whoo! Let's go, Case!
加油 凯茜
On your marks!
各就各位
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
加油
Set.
预备
Hey, good, go! She's flying! Go, Gardner! Go, go!
-嘿 很好 加油 她飞起来了 -加油 加德纳 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
加油
Good job, Casey!
干得好 凯茜
She used to be ours!
她曾经是我们的队友
she's got the heart of a Newton Owl!
她可有着牛顿猫头鹰之心
Casey!
凯茜
Yes! Way to go, Casey! Whoo!
好啊 干得漂亮 凯茜
Yes, yes, yes!
好啊
You looked good out there, Newton.
干得不错啊 牛顿
There you are.
你在这里啊
How was it?
怎么样啊?
I'm just gonna hold you like this for about 20 minutes.
我准备像这样抱着你20分钟
It went fine. I finished my art project.
很好 我的艺术项目完成了
I found the missing piece that made it come to life,
我找到了让它栩栩如生的方法
or I mean, death. Wow, that is cool!
-或者说是 如死 -哇 好酷
We missed you, buddy. Your sister crushed her race.
我们很想你 哥们 你妹妹碾压了比赛
Of course she did.
她当然可以
Thanks for the drawing. You're welcome.
-多谢你的画 -不客气
What drawing?
什么画?
The drawing of you butting out.
让你别多管闲事的画
Quite a weekend. - yeah, I'm exhausted.
好个周末啊 是啊 我累死了
So I was thinking,
我在想…
your hair is getting kind of long.
你的头发也挺长了
If you want I could... I mean... Would you like me to cut it?
如果你想要我…想要我给你理发吗?
Sure, yeah.
当然想
Okay. I'll get my scissors.
好的 我去拿剪刀
So...
那么…
when I'm doing this for a kid on the spectrum,
我为有孤独症的孩子理发时
I usually ask if they want headphones or a popsicle.
我通常会问他们 想要耳机还是棒棒糖
So do you want headphones or a popsicle?
那么你是想要耳机还是棒棒糖呢?
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好的
I miss this.
我真想念这个
Me too.
我也是
I just wanted to apologize.
我想要道歉
I'm sorry for causing a scene with the karaoke machine
我很抱歉用卡拉OK机大吵大闹
and starting a fire and a rainstorm.
还引起了大火跟暴雨
It's not entirely your fault.
这也不完全是你的错
There isn't usually gas hooked up to the floor model stoves,
通常落地式炉灶上是不会通着瓦斯的
but someone might be living here,
但有人或许住在这里
while they're weathering a bad time in their marriage.
他们正在经历婚姻中的糟糕时期
Who?
谁?
Me, Sam.
是我 山姆
For what it's worth, I think Zahid is making a huge mistake.
无论如何 我觉得扎希德在犯大错误
By not being my friend anymore?
因为他不再做我朋友?
Well, yes, but...
是的 但是
also by eloping with Gretchen.
还包括跟格雷琴私奔
Choosing a partner isn't something to be taken lightly,
选择伴侣这事不能草率对待
believe you me.
相信我
What? He's getting married? When?
什么?他要结婚了?什么时候?
Tomorrow, 25th.
明天 25号♥
But Zahid has his Fundamentals of Nursing final tomorrow.
但扎希德明天有基础护理学期末考试
It's one of the dates I memorized for him.
这是我帮他记住的日期之一
I need you to say the words, "I promise not to let you screw up nursing school."
我要你说出来 我保证不会让你搞砸护理学院
I promise not to let you screw up nursing school.
我保证不会让你搞砸护理学院
I have to stop this.
我得去阻止他
Go get your man, Sam!
快去找他吧 山姆
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表