剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
我比其他孩子的论点有道理得多
And you also had a much longer piece of paper.
你的纸也要长得多
I thought it would be easier than flipping through pages.
我以为这比翻页要简单些
Was it? Not at all.
是吗? 完全没有
Well, you have some really good points here, your royal majesty.
你的确是有一些非常好的论点 陛下
I know. So I pass?
我知道 所以我通过了吗?
No. You know the rules. You talk or you fail.
没有 你知道规矩的 不开口就挂掉
You can try again next week.
你下周可以再来一次
But I've never gotten an F on anything before.
但我之前从来没有拿过F
Except at my mom's suer school and her F stood for "funtastic."
除了在我妈的暑期班里 她的F代表有趣极了
Well, she sounds like a delight.
她听起来很有乐趣
Hang on a second, Sam.
等等 山姆
She said I could write a paper instead,
她说我可以改为写一篇论文
so I did that, and I handed it in.
所以我写了 也交给她了
Now I'm just waiting to see about my grade.
现在我就等着看我的成绩
I'm sure I'll get an A.
我确信我会拿到A
Then why so blue, my boo?
那你为什么这么郁闷 亲爱的?
Because I still failed the assignment.
因为我的功课还是挂掉了
And there's seven more, and I'll probably fail those
接下来还有七次 我可能也会挂掉
so I'm doomed.
所以我完蛋了
I'm sorry, Sam.
我很遗憾 山姆
I wish I was there.
真希望我在你身边
I could really use some us time, too.
我也需要一点我们在一起的时光
Yeah, it's hard being apart.
是啊 分开真的好难
Usually I don't mind that much because you're really distracting.
通常我不会那么介意 因为你真的让我分心
But right now it'd be nice.
但现在有你在会很好
That is so sweet.
真的好甜蜜
And so mean.
也很恶毒
But I've got just the thing for you, Sam Gardner.
但我刚好为你做了准备 山姆加德纳
Stand up and go to your dresser.
站起来去你的衣柜
And look in the top drawer.
看看上面第一个抽屉
And take out the blue whale shirt and put it on.
把蓝鲸鱼T恤拿出来穿上吧
How did you know it would be clean?
你怎么知道这洗干净了?
Well, no one's getting anywhere betting against Elsa.
有谁能赢过艾尔莎啊
Do you feel better?
感觉好点了吗?
Yes.
是的
Good. That was step one.Step two is...
很好 只是第一步
we're having a dinner party.
第二步是…我们要来一次晚宴
That doesn't make me feel better.
这不会让我感觉更好
Well, that one's for me. But it'll be so fun.
这是为了我 但这会非常有趣的
We'll invite all of our friends, and we'll just...
我们邀请所有的朋友 我们会…
be able to forget about all our pesky problems.
忘掉所有烦人的问题
But you're in Maine.
但你在缅因州
What's a little distance in the face of true love?
真爱面前 这点距离算什么?
I think it's still distance.
我觉得距离依然是距离
Wrong.
错
I'm in a can-do state of mind, Sam.
我正处于无往不利的状态 山姆
You should really join me. What?
-你应该要加入我 -什么?
We're having a dinner party.
我们要来一次晚宴
Should I invite Zahid?
我可以邀请扎希德吗?
He and Gretchen have already confirmed.
他和格雷琴都已经确认了
This is so exciting.
太兴奋了
There you are. What the heck happened with your boyfriend today?
你在这啊 你男朋友今天到底在搞什么?
What?
什么?
Wait, I've been doing hills and intervals.
等等 我一直在爬坡 和间歇跑
Intervals on hills.
间歇爬坡跑
Do I still have legs? Evan didn't show up for the ridealong.
-我的腿还在吗? -埃文没有来陪同出勤
What? Yeah, maybe something came up,
-什么? -是的 可能是有什么事
but I expected a call or something.
但至少该来个电♥话♥什么的吧
That's weird. Yeah, and we were ready for him.
-真奇怪 -是的 我们还专门为他做了准备
Chuck even wore his good pants.
查克都把好裤子穿上了
Man, I'm sorry, Dad. Something must have happened. I'll check in with him.
抱歉 爸爸 肯定是有什么事吧 我会去问问他
All right, do that. Yeah.
-好的 去问吧 -好
You're working hard. I'm proud of you.
你很努力 我为你骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn.
该死
Did you get Paige's e-vite?
你收到佩奇的电子邀请了吗?
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥?
Yes or no?
有没有?
Yes and no.
有也没有
Yes, I received it. No, I will not be attending.
我有收到 但没有打算参加
Why not? Don't wanna.
-为什么? -就是不想
Me neither, but Paige would really like you to go
我也不想 但佩奇很想要你参加
because for some reason, she considers you a friend,
因为不知什么原因她把你当朋友
and she thinks it'll cheer me up to have you there.
她觉得有你能够鼓励我
Why do you need cheering up?
你为什么需要人鼓励?
Because I failed my Socratic seminar, which means I'll probably fail college.
因为 因为我的苏格拉底式研讨会挂掉了 也就是说我可能没法大学毕业
How is Paige hosting a dinner party if she's in Maine?
如果佩奇还在缅因州 她要怎么主持晚宴?
She'll be on the tablet.
她会用平板来主持
Okay.
好吧
And that's just stupid enough to intrigue me. I'm in.
这已经蠢到引起我的兴趣了 我会来
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Now, for dress code, Paige was very specific.
至于着装要去 佩奇很具体
No tweed.
不准穿粗花呢
Casey, no tweed!
凯茜 不准穿粗花呢
hey. I'll be out of your hair in a sec.
嘿 我马上就离开
It's best if I water them at night.
晚上是最适合浇水的时候
What, they sleep better?
为什么 能睡得好点?
I don't think anyone is sleeping great in this house
我觉得这房♥子里没人睡得好
ever since we found out we have a ghost.
自从我们发现这里有鬼魂
Hey, the kids are having a dinner party tomorrow,
嘿 孩子们明天要开晚宴
and we are under strict orders to evacuate.
已经严令我们离开
well...
其实
I have to work late anyway, so... Okay.
-反正我也要加班 所以… -好的
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
.. I ran into my mom today.
我今天遇到我妈了
How'd that go?
情况如何?
Well, she derailed my run to Yankee Candle,
她让我没去成洋基蜡烛公♥司♥
but other than that...
但除此之外
we were polite.
我们都还挺礼貌
well...
那么
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
I really wanted a lavender candle.
我真的很想要一根薰衣草蜡烛
my gosh, it looks amazing.
老天 看起来太棒了
I can't believe I did all this.
真不敢相信这都是我做的
You didn't. I did. You just bossed me around the whole time.
不是你 是我 你只是一直在对我指手画脚
Usually the b-word would trigger me, but I'm gonna stay on task.
通常这个词会引爆我 但我还是专注于任务吧
What are are you looking at another screen right now?
你在…?你在看另一块屏幕吗?
Yes, and my professor still hasn't posted a grade on my paper.
是的 我的教授依然没有发布 我论文的成绩
Okay, well, that's the point of tonight,
好了 这就是今晚的目的
is just to leave all that stuff behind us.
就是把这些事情都丢开
We can forget about all the stressful things in our lives.
我们可以忘记生活中 所有有压力的事情
I mean, I'm totally fine, but I'm just here for you.2
我是说 我完全没事 我都是为了你
Hey, dorks.
嘿 笨蛋们
Look what I found at the thrift store.
瞧我在二手商店发现了什么
And I brought pie to make up for it.
我带了派来弥补大家
Sam, I said no tweed.
山姆 我说了不准穿粗花呢
my bad. I thought you said only tweed.
噢 我的错 我以为你说的是 只能穿粗花呢
We'll make it work.
我们将就一下吧
Now, what time will Evan be arriving?
埃文什么时候到?
He's working, so Izzie's filling in.
他在工作 所以伊兹来代替
I'm her date. Okay.
-我是她的伴 -好吧
Tweed suits, new guests... I mean, what's in the pie? Dog poop?
粗花呢 新客人 那派里是什么?狗屎吗?
That's the delivery guy!
送货的到了
Ladies, please take the pies to the kitchen.
女士们 请把派拿到厨房♥
Sam, take me to the door so I can check the bags.
山姆 带我去门口 让我检查口袋
The look on Paige's face was well worth the $11,
佩奇脸上的表情就已经值回11块了
but I gotta say, this suit itches like a bitch.
但我得说这西服真是痒死个人
And there's a spot on my back that I can't quite reach.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表