剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry about plowing into you.
很抱歉撞上了你
I get into the zone, and it's hard to see anything else around me.
我进入状态之后 就很难看清身边的情况
I get it.
我明白
I close my eyes when I drive.
我开车时会闭上眼睛
That's why I don't drive.
所以我不开车
I think you'll be fine. Just don't fall asleep.
我觉得你会没事的 只是别睡着了
You may have a concussion and then you'll die.
你可能会有脑震荡 那样你会死的
I may never sleep again.
我可能再也不睡觉了
Hi. Elsa.
-嗨 -艾尔莎
Hey.
嘿
You left your jacket at my house on the couch in the sunroom.
你把你的外套忘在 我家阳光房♥的沙发上了
It's so pretty.
很漂亮
yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
Was there something else you wanted to talk about?
你还有其他什么想说的吗?
well...
其实
安珀喜欢上大学吗?
how's Amber liking college?
Honestly, she hates it.
老实说 她不喜欢
no.
噢 不
这是一次非常难的调整
It's been a real hard adjustment.
She's having panic attacks for the first time ever.
她还遭遇了第一次惊恐发作
And I wish there was more I could do for her, but
我希望我能多做点什么 但是…
We're barred by law from being good mothers.
法律不允许我们做好母亲
Exactly.
没错
You sure there was nothing else?
你确定没有其他事情?
No.
没有
Just the jacket.
就是送外套来
The jacket.
外套
It's so pretty.
非常漂亮
You feeling better?
你感觉好些了?
Guys on the team said you took the hit like a champ.
球队里的人说你被撞到时英勇得很
And if you feel like talking, I'm always here, Sam.
如果你想聊聊 随时可以找我 山姆
Okay.
好
When I first heard the four out of five statistic from Amber,
当…第一次听安珀说五分之四的统计时
I was scared, but...
我很害怕 但是…
I thought I could do it.
我以为我能做到
But now I'm starting to think
但现在我开始觉得
maybe the reason that...
这么多有孤独症的孩子
so many kids with autism don't graduate...
没法毕业的原因
is because...
或许是因为…
college isn't meant for them.
大学并不适合他们
Well, I don't think that's true.
我觉得不是这样
It is true.
是这样的
It's a fact, it's a statistic.
这是事实 是统计的结果
Yeah, well, I just don't think it's true for you.
是啊 我只是觉得对你并不是这样
In fact, I'm almost positive it isn't.
实际上 我很确定不是这样
Sam, you are...
山姆 你很…
resilient.
顽强
You're like a...
你就像是个…
I don't know, what's resilient?
我不知道 什么东西很顽强?
A cockroach?
蟑螂?
I was trying to think of something less gross, but sure.
我本想找个不那么恶心的东西 但也没错
I don't know if you should get services or not.
我不知道你应不应该 去找残疾服务
这得由你来决定
That's gonna be your decision.
But if you wanna keep going on your own,
但如果你想靠自己继续前进
why don't you think about dropping a class or something?
那你为什么不退掉一门课什么的?
I dropped a class my first semester.
我第一个学期就退掉了一门课
Yeah.
是啊
I could drop a class.
我可以退掉一门课
I need to do something.
我需要做点什么
You know, cockroaches are actually very impressive.
知道吗 蟑螂其实非常厉害的
They can live for a week without their heads.
没了头也能再活一个礼拜
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
是的
That's cool.
真酷
Okay, keep your eyes closed. They're closed.
-好了 把眼睛闭上 -眼睛闭上了
Okay.
好的
Feels like a puppy.
感觉像是条狗
Is it a puppy? Better.
-是狗吗? -更好
A book.
一本书
You know, a book is not better than a puppy.
书可没有狗狗好
Nothing's better than a puppy. No, no, no.
-没什么能比狗狗好 -不…
Except for maybe a baby panda. That's better than a puppy.
或许除了熊猫宝宝 那会更好
Okay, but this is a really famous book.
好吧 但这是一本非常著名的书
It helps people know what to do with their lives.
能帮助人了解怎么规划职业
Cool. I know you're trying to figure it out.
-酷 -我知道你还在摸索中
I feel like there might be things that you maybe haven't thought about, like...
我觉得有些东西你可能还没想到
Like you're really good with Sam.
例如你擅于和山姆相处
Maybe you can go into psychology or social work.
或许你可以去学心理学或者社工
Why are you pushing this on me?
你为啥要把这东西推给我?
I just don't want you to be figuring it out forever.
我只是不想让你永远摸索下去
Why are you saying "figuring it out" like that?
你为什么要像这样说“摸索”?
I just...
我只是…
Look, this could be really fun, like...
这可能会很有趣 例如…
if you do the social work thing, we'd be in college at the same time.
如果你去学社工 我们就能同时上大学了
But I'm not a college guy.
但我不适合上大学啊
I wasn't even a high school guy.
我连高中都没上
You could be. You could be anything you wanna be.
你想做什么都可以
come on, I didn'tYou know, maybe this is what I am.
-噢 好了 我没有… -知道吗 或许我就是这样
I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you.
如果你觉得还不够好 那很抱歉
No.
不
It's just
只是…
Thank you for the book.
多谢你的书
Seriously? Evan.
不是吧?埃文?
The truth is that no expedition goes exactly as scheduled.
事实是没有探险能严格按照日程完成
I'd like to apply for services, please.
我想要申请残疾服务
I'm Sam, I have ASD.
我叫山姆 我有孤独症
I'm Rudolph. I have MS.
我叫鲁道夫 我有多发性硬化症
All righty, let's see here.
好吧 我们来看看
Very organized.
非常有条理
Good on ya.
干得好
Sometimes you get lost.
有时你会迷路
Sometimes you eat bad pony meat.
有时你会吃到坏掉的马肉
It's great to meet you, Sam.
很高兴见到你 山姆
This is Sidney, one of our student volunteers.
这位是席德妮 我们的学生志愿者之一
She's gonna show you around. You can call me Sid.
-她会带你到处看看 -你可以叫我席德
Okay.
好的
Great, off to a good start. Have fun.
很好 祝你有个好的开始 开心点
Okay, so couch, bean bags
好的 沙发 豆袋
and study desk.
还有书桌
This is basically it.
基本就是这样
Okay.
好的
You're cute.
你很可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
Sam, I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
山姆?我还在想你什么时候会来
Hey, Jasper.
嘿 贾斯珀
Hey. Hey, Sid.
嘿 嘿 席德
I'm showing him around.
我在带他到处看看
If you wanna show Sam around, then become a student volunteer.
如果你想来带山姆 你得先成为学生志愿者
I'm gonna help you. We're friends.
-我会帮你的 我们是朋友 -噢
So what services are you gonna sign up for?
所以你准备申请什么服务?
I don't know. There's a lot.
我不知道 有好多啊
and some that aren't even on the list,
噢 还有一些都不在清单上
like if you show your student ID at Burger King and cry,
例如如果你在汉堡王 拿出学生证并且哭起来
they'll give you free fries.
他们就会给你免费薯条
So you guys just come here whenever you need help?
所以你们需要帮助的时候 就会来这里?
Yeah, that's what it's here for.
是的 这里就是为此设置的
And even if you don't use the services, you can still use the bean bags.
而且就算你不用服务 也还是可以来用豆袋
Even the coolest explorers in history had problems.
就算是历史上最酷的探险家 也会遇到问题
Confronted by obstacles they never saw coming.
遭遇意料之外的障碍
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表