剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的汉娜*
*Happy birthday, dear Hannah*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
住口
Stop it!
我知道去是错误的
I knew it was a mistake to go.
我们不能因为山姆
We can't stop going places
累了会发脾气就不去了
because Sam has tantrums every time he's tired.
亲爱的 这不是发脾气 不止如此
Honey, it wasn't a tantrum. It's more than that.
-儿科医生说他没事 -我知道
- The pediatrician said he's fine. - I know, but come on.
他四岁了 四岁的孩子会发脾气
He's four years old, and four-year-olds have tantrums.
对不对 小家伙
Isn't that right, little dude?
没关系
It's okay.
一切都没事
Everything's okay.
山姆 亲爱的
Sam, honey.
山姆
Sam?
你还好吗
You okay?
现在是星期一四点
It's Monday at four o'clock.
我一般星期一四点会去找茱莉娅
I always see Julia on Monday at four o'clock.
我知道 但我为你明天
I know you do, but I made you an appointment for tomorrow,
预约了新治疗师
with someone new.
他好像很酷
He sounds really cool.
他的网站上说他打空手道
It says on his website that he does karate.
同时 你可以跟你老妈聊聊
In the meantime, you can always talk to your old mom.
我是营业的
Open for business.
我们可以出去边吃冰淇淋边聊
We can go out and get ice cream and gab.
-就像你小时候一样 -不用了 谢谢
- Like we used to when you were little. - No, thank you.
你可能不知道
You probably don't know this,
在南极洲中部发现
but a hole the size of the state of Maine
有个缅因州大小的洞
has been found in the middle of Antarctica.
圣诞节快乐
她写那东西真奇怪 不是吗
It's weird that she would write that, isn't it?
别干酒保了
真奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
在大♥陆♥中部一般找不到一个洞的
You wouldn't expect to find a hole in the middle of a continent,
但你错了
but you'd be wrong.
结束了
It's over.
我发誓 我提出来的
I swear, I... I ended it.
你真是太好了
That's nice of you.
有些东西看起来像坚若盘石 或者冰块
Something that seemed so rock-solid, or, I guess, ice-solid...
不要 别碰我
Don't... Don't touch me.
好
Okay.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你已经做得够多了
You've already done enough.
然而虽然不可能
And yet, impossible as it sounds...
但正在发生
that's exactly what's happening.
一个巨大的洞
A giant hole.
而科学家
And while scientists like to
认为他们了解 其实他们并不
think they know something about it, they don't.
没有人了解
No one does.
这是个谜
It's a mystery.
这真是个趣闻 冠军
Wow, that's a heck of a fun fact, champ.
我认为这不会奏效
I don't think this is going to work out.
非♥典♥型孤独
第二季 第一集
他的眉毛很大
His eyebrows were huge.
他像是节肢动物
Like he was an arthropod
用它们作为触觉感觉附属物
using them as a tactile sensory appendage.
-上帝 你一定很开心 -有时吧
- God, it must be hilarious being you. - Sometimes.
我们会找到其他人
We'll just find you someone else,
眉毛不奇怪的人
someone with more reasonable eyebrows.
-凯西 好消息 -埃尔莎 我不在乎
- Oh, Casey, good news. - Oh, Elsa, I don't care.
你为什么叫妈妈埃尔莎
Why are you calling Mom "Elsa"?
你的克莱顿制♥服♥今天到了
Your Clayton uniform came today.
我把它挂在你的衣橱
I hung it in your closet to get
散掉工厂的气味 但衣服很漂亮
rid of that factory smell, but it is adorable.
看起来很精神
It just-- It looks smart.
你们觉得烤肉如何
So, what do you two think of the roast?
为了好玩 我试了新的包装调味料
Just for fun, I tried a new pre-packaged spice mix.
-作弊 -你为什么换调味料
- Cheater. - Why did you change the spice mix?
还有 埃尔莎 你切得很怪
Also, Elsa, you carved it weird.
爸爸弄得更好 他什么时候回来
Dad carves it better. When is he coming back?
-我们叫他道格吗 -不 我们还是爸爸妈妈
- Do we call him Doug? - No. We're still Mom and Dad.
嗯 这是个好问题 爸爸什么时候回家
Yeah, that's a good question. When is Dad coming home?
他在爷爷那建门廊
Well, he's at Grandpa's building the porch.
完成后就回来
So, whenever that's done.
嗯 我觉得挺好
Well, I guess it's good that
他在建造一个家 而不是摧毁
he's building a home, instead of wrecking one.
-谁还要胡萝卜 -不要了
- Who wants more carrots? - Hard pass.
我去跑步
I'm going for a run.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about it,
我真的很想再见到茱莉娅
and I really want to see Julia again.
我知道她说的话
I know she hurt my feelings
伤害了我的感情 但我现在好多了
with what she said, but I feel better now.
不 山姆 绝对不行
No, Sam, absolutely not.
-对不起 我们会给你找到别人的 -好的
- I'm sorry, we'll find you someone, okay? - Okay.
他的眉毛在网站上看起来很正常
His eyebrows looked pretty normal on the website.
图象处理 埃尔莎
Photoshop, Elsa.
-不会很久的 -爸爸
- It won't be long. - Dad.
我告诉你哥哥我要去
I told your brother I was going
和爷爷待在几天 帮他一下
to stay with Grandpa and help him for a few days.
-我不想对山姆撒谎 -我知道
- I don't want to lie to Sam. - I know.
这是
This is...
这只是暂时的 等我们解决 好吗
It's just temporary until we figure this out, okay?
-我会打电♥话♥给你 -好的
- I'll call you in a little bit. - Okay.
圣诞节快乐
嗯 它修复了一切
Yeah, that fixes everything.
缅因太美了 就像史提芬·金描述的那样
Maine is so beautiful. It's just like Stephen King described it.
除了吓人的下水道小丑
Minus the scary sewer clowns.
佩姬 我想谈谈手♥淫♥的事
Paige, I'd like to discuss the handjob
以及对我们关系的影响
and its implications for our relationship.
山姆 我奶奶就在这
Sam, my Mee-Maw is right there.
-我现在不能谈论这个 -我们必须谈
- I can't talk about this now. - We have to.
我通常和茱莉娅谈论一切
I usually talk about everything with Julia.
你知道你永远不能对我说出那个名字
You know you are never to speak that name to me.
但是因为我不能和
But since I can't talk to...
那个女人说话 也拒绝了
that lady anymore and I refuse
去见那个毛虫眉毛的家伙
to go to the guy with the caterpillar eyebrows,
他叫我冠军 尽管我什么冠军都不是
who calls me "Champ," Even though I'm not a champion of anything.
我没人可以说话 让我有点神经质
I don't have anyone to talk to and it's making me a little jumpy.
山姆 我很抱歉你感觉紧张
Look, Sam, I'm... I'm sorry that you're feeling jumpy.
撇开我们神奇的冰屋邂逅
And despite our... truly magical igloo encounter,
我们不再是男女朋友了
we are not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore.
我想我们需要
I think we need to spend
分开一下来思考我们想要什么
this time apart thinking about what we want.
以及如何
And how...
在这种情况下
whatever this thing is
相互适应
between us fits into our lives and futures.
怎么了
What?
你提到了冰屋
Well, you mentioned the igloo,
所以我又在想手♥淫♥的事了
so now I'm thinking about the handjob again.
山姆 我得走了
Sam, I gotta go.
今晚是家庭饶舌之夜
It's family rap night,
嘻哈哈达威要表演《汉密尔顿》
and the Hip-Hop Hardaways are performing Hamilton.
三个姐妹我都要演 任务很重
I'm playing all three sisters, so it's a lot.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你怎么样了
So, how are you?
勉强过得去吧
Barely hanging on.
我觉得我彻底毁了我的家庭
I really think that I've ruined my family forever.
道格还没回来 也没给我回信
Doug is still gone. He's not responding to me.
凯西比以往更恨我
And Casey hates my guts even more than usual.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
对山姆撒谎
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表