剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
There is a party tonight in Tanya's room.
坦雅的房♥间今晚有派对
You're invited, too.
也欢迎你参加
You know, if you're cool.
如果你愿意的话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This is just...
这些…
all so new, you know?
对我都是全新的 你知道吗?
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
And I don't know what any of this means.
我完全不懂这些意味着什么
Or who I am.
或者我到底是谁
Look, I'm confused, too.
听我说 我也很迷惑
I know.
我知道
I just think that...
我只是觉得
I need to take it slow.
我需要慢慢来
But it was really nice hanging out in your room the other night.
但那天晚上在你房♥间玩得真是很开心
And I really like hanging out.
我真的喜欢和你一起玩
Me too.
我也是
Do you maybe wanna go to that party together later?
那你想要一起去参加晚上的派对吗?
Sure.
好啊
Okay. Cool.
好的
Look.
看
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
"Sam Takes a Walk." I remember that.
“山姆去散步” 我还记得
I loved making this so much, I think I actually got more out of it than he did.
我太爱制♥作♥这个游戏了 我觉得我的收获比他还大
No. He learned a lot from that game.
不 他从这游戏里学到了很多
I always got stuck being the neighbor's dog.
而我一直都得扮邻居的狗
Biscuit. Biscuit.
-饼干 -饼干
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
You wanna play?
你想玩吗?
Yeah, sure, why not?
是的 为什么不?
You want a glass of wine?
你想来杯酒吗?
I do, but I didn't bring any.
想啊 但是我没带
I did.
我有
I know you.
我了解你
Sam! Great news.
山姆 好消息
Now that we're adults, you know, since sex,
现在我们都是成年人 自从做♥爱♥之后
I decided enough moping around.
我决定不再消沉了
It's time to get back in the job applying game.
是时候重新开始找工作了
And I already have an interview.
我已经有一个面试了
It's for a nanny job, so it's not exactly the internship
是做保姆 虽然不是我憧憬的
at the mayor's office I was envisioning, but it's a start.
去市长办公室做实习生 但也算是个开始
That's great. Congratulations.
太棒了 祝贺你
Well, what do we have going on here?
这里是什么情况啊?
I can't get this Magellanic penguin assignment right.
我没法把这份麦哲伦企鹅的作业做好
Everything I do seems...
我做的一切似乎都…
not important enough to make a difference.
没有重要到会带来改变
Do these dead penguins make you wanna stop using hairspray?
这些死掉的企鹅会让 你想停止使用发胶吗?
you wouldn't like me without hairspray.
没有发胶你可不会喜欢我
All right, that's it. Up and at 'em, mister.
好了 够了 起来吧 先生
What? We're going for a walk.
-什么? -我们去走走
My mee-maw said there's nothing a brisk stroll can't fix.
我奶奶说没有什么是散步解决不了的
Except for glaucoma, it can't fix that.
除了青光眼 这解决不了
Grab a hoodie. It's a little nippy out there.
穿件帽衫 外面有点冷
Now my lovely threads are all soaked.
我可爱的衣服全湿透了
Sam, can I borrow a shirt?
山姆 能借我件衬衣吗?
Guess what Iwhat are you doing?
看我找到了… 你在做什么?
What? Nothing. Were you checking the knob?
-什么?没做什么 -你是在检查旋钮吗?
it was a little loose.
是有一点松
And, you know, one spark can send the roof sky high.
你知道的 一点小火星都能把屋顶炸上天
My mom sent you, didn't she?
我妈派你来的 是不是?
.. well, she was a little bit worried.
她是有点担心
Spy!
间谍
Sam, look, I understand that you're upset.
山姆 听我说 我理解你很生气
Yeah, I am upset.
是的 我很生气
I'm really, really, really, really upset.
我真的很生气
But I'm not just upset at you.
但我不是只生你的气
I get why you're having an issue.
我明白你为什么会有问题
I mean, you could practically take this thing
我是说 你真的可以拿这东西
to Antiques Roadshow at this point.
去参加古董鉴宝节目了
Look at this.
瞧啊
It's thicker than a deck of cards, man.
这比一幅扑克牌都还厚
Sam, I don't have you on the schedule today.
山姆 今天没有排你的班啊
I came to give Zahid his shirt back, but I'm too mad to go talk to him.
我是来还扎希德的衣服的 但我太生气没法和他说话
I get that.
我明白
I walked into a Chili's the other day,
我有一次去红辣椒餐厅
saw my ex-wife, turned around, walked right out.
看到了我前妻 我就立马转身就走
That Chili's is hers now.
那家红辣椒餐厅就归她了
You take your time.
你慢慢来
Zahid...
扎希德
I know you don't wanna be my friend anymore,
我知道你不再想做我的朋友了
and I don't care!
我也不在乎
But I keep being reminded of you, and it's making it very hard
但我一直不停想起你 这就让我很难画得出
for me to draw dead baby penguins.
死去的企鹅宝宝
I even knew you were working today
我甚至都知道你今天要上班
because I memorized your stupid school and work schedule.
因为我记住了你愚蠢的 上学和上班的日程
But I want every reminder of you gone.
但我想彻底忘掉你
So here's your stupid shirt back.
把你愚蠢的衬衣还给你
Not to mention everyone keeps treating me like I'm a baby.
更别说所有人都把我当成是个宝宝
They don't even think I know how to turn a burner off and on, which I do!
他们甚至觉得我连炉头都不会开关 我会的
On, off!
开 关
Sam.
山姆?
On, off! On
开 关 开…
Magellanic penguin chicks aren't built for heavy rains.
小麦哲伦企鹅无法应对暴雨
Their feathers aren't waterproof.
它们的羽毛还无法防水
Maybe if the weather had changed more gradually, they could have adapted.
或许气候变化地更循序渐进一些 它们就能够适应
But it was so sudden.
但变化来得太突然
So how could they?
它们能怎么办?
I don't know, Newton, looks like enemy territory.
我不知道 牛顿 这里就像敌占区
Tonight, we dance with them. Tomorrow, we crush them.
今晚我们和他们跳舞 明天我们碾压他们
Does look kind of fun.
看着是挺有趣
shoot, I forgot you hate fun, tho
该死 我忘记你讨厌有趣了
So maybe let's go back to the room, and we can study something, anything.
或许我们还是回房♥间吧 我们还能学习点什么东西
Go.
来吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Nothing. I'mI'm dancing.
没什么 我在跳舞
We talked about this.
我们谈过的
I don't need to advertise my personal business to the world.
我还不想把我的私事告诉全世界
I'm not trying
我并不是要…
I just...
我只是…
I need water.
我要喝水
You used your placement behaviors, you get an extra turn.
你使用了你的放置行为 获得额外一回合
All right, I hope I roll a three.
好的 希望会摇到三
I wanna stop off at the Guptas.
我想停在古普塔家
They were such nice neighbors.
他们可以真是好邻居
Remember how good it smelled when Sarita was cooking?
还记得萨丽塔做饭有多香吗?
she was such a good cook.
她下厨真是一把好手
Pick a card. Okay.
-挑一张卡 -好
Nah! I know.
-不行 -我知道
"You hurt Casey's feelings, and now she's sad.
“你伤害了凯茜的感情 现在她伤心了
What can you do to cheer her up?"
你要怎么让她开心起来?”
I'm gonna say take her out for ice cream with the entire family.
我会带她和全家一起去吃冰淇淋
That is an option.
这是个选项
We would also have accepted "Do a crazy dance to make her laugh"
我们也能接受 “跳一段疯狂舞蹈 让她笑出来”
or "give her a pillow to punch."
或是“给个她个枕头去砸”
Shit, have we been accidentally encouraging all this punching?
该死 她砸东西这习惯 是我们意外惯出来的?
Well, it's too late now.
已经太晚了
Move ahead four spaces. Okay.
-请进四格 -好的
But why is it always four?
但为什么老是四?
Well, it's Sam's favorite number, of course.
当然是因为四是山姆最喜欢的数字
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表