剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
When I was younger, my mom created a board game.
在我小时候 我妈妈创造了一套桌游
It was called Sam Takes a Walk.
叫做山姆去散步
I know, good title.
我知道 好名字
Hurry! Sam!
-快点 -山姆
You just dropped a huge bomb on me.
你刚刚可是把我震惊坏了
Before we go to that lock-in, I need to process in silence.
在我们去合宿之前 我需要安静地消化一下
Okay, but...
好吧 但是…
It was about a little boy with brown hair named Sam
桌游的主角
who walked through his neighborhood and encountered different obstacles...
是个叫山姆的棕发男孩 他在街坊里散步 遭遇各种障碍
Now can we Nope.
-现在可以… -不
...a dog barking, a mailman delivering a package,
例如叫唤的狗 送包裹的邮递员
an unexpected visitor.
意外的访客
Do you wanna come in and talk?
你想进来谈谈吗?
So do you remember the parents from the peer group?
你还记得互助小组的家长吗?
I thought you knew. You were on the e-mail chain.
我以为你认识的 你在邮件列表上
I wouldn't have said all that if I knew people were here.
我要是知道的话 就不会那么说了
I'm sorry. I understand if you wanna go. No.
我很遗憾 如果你想离开的话 我也理解
Can I at least have a beer?
至少让我来杯啤酒吧?
Of course.
当然可以
And your task was to handle each obstacle appropriately,
-嘿 道格 -而你的任务就是恰当应对每一项障碍
saying the right thing.
说正确的话
Is it that hard to text?
发个信息就这么难吗?
"I'm sorry, I can't make it. I'm running late."
“抱歉 我来不了了 我要迟到了”
It's called manners.
这叫礼貌
Instead of acting out using replacement behaviors.
而不是宣泄出替代行为
The thing is the obstacles weren't really obstacles.
但问题是 障碍并不是真正的障碍
They were usually just other people living in the world.
通常都只是生活在这世界上的其他人
Which can sometimes feel very problematic.
这有时会让人觉得有疑问
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
It's Elsa.
是艾尔莎
"Hi, honey bear." Bear emoji.
“嘿 熊宝宝” 熊的表情
"Can you please pick up a fire extinguisher on the way home?"
“你回家的时候 能顺路买♥♥个灭火器吗?”
Yeah, so we should probably Yeah.
-是的 我们或许应该… -是的
Yeah. Yeah.
-是的 -是的
Let's go, honey bear.
我们走吧 熊宝宝
Awesome.
太棒了
I know they lock you in, but do they lock you out?
我知道合宿时会把门锁了 但不会把我们锁外面吧?
Sam! Sorry.
-山姆 -抱歉
Okay, Sam...
好吧 山姆
I have my answer.
我有答案了
To what?
什么答案?
Sam Gardner, your timing is terrible...
山姆加德纳 你挑的时机太差了
telling me that you love me right before we both go off to college.
你在我们各自即将上大学之前 才告诉我你爱我
Where we're gonna be separated not only by hundreds of miles,
会分隔我们的不止是几百英里的距离
but also by the cultural differences dictated by our specific institutions.
还有我们各自学校的文化差异
What? And my suer is so packed:
什么? 我的暑假非常忙
my internship, babysitting.
要去实习 做保姆
I leave for my camp job in six weeks.
还有六周我就得去做野营工作了
I gotta find someone to take care of my plants while I'm away.
我还得找人替我照看我的植物
My mom certainly can't handle them all.
我妈肯定应付不下来
Okay.
好吧
但尽管如此 我接受
But even with all that, I accept.
Accept what? We can get back together.
接受什么?我们可以复合
But, Sam, I want a suer of love.
但是山姆 我想要一个爱的暑假
Okay, every day packed with adventure and romance,
好吗 每天都充满冒险和浪漫
every moment dreamy and perfect.
每个瞬间都梦幻且完美
Okay.
好
Can we go inside now? Sure.
-我们能进去了吗? -好
Let the romance coence.
让浪漫开始吧
We're locked out.
我们被锁在外面了
好了 集♥合♥了 我们开始
All right, huddle up, let's do this.
Now, we've never met, but you all seem a lot nicer than the girls track team.
我们之前从未见过面 但是你们可比女子田径队的人好多了
You're not Miss Whitaker.
你不是惠特克女士
No. No, I am not. Thanks for noticing.
没错 我不是 多谢你注意到了
I'm Coach Briggs.
我是比格斯教练
Miss Whitaker is on her honeymoon, but unfortunately, there was a hurricane.
惠特克女士度蜜月去了 但很不幸 她遇到了飓风
She's dead?
她死了?
No! No, not at all.
不 不是的
Just a flight delay.
只是航♥班♥延误了
Sorry. Maybe I should have led with that.
抱歉 或许我应该先说这个才对
但我还差16个学分 就能拿到我的社工学位了
But I got 16 credits toward my social work degree,
so I figured I'm the next best thing.
所以我觉得我来代班最合适不过了
So if there's anything you wanna know--
如果你们有什么想要知道的
How tall are you?
你有多高?
Do you wanna hear me sing?
你想听我唱歌♥吗?
If you're gonna blow that whistle, can you warn us first?
你在吹那个哨子之前 可以先警告我们吗?
Nice teeth. Strips?
牙齿不错哦 是美白牙贴?
Okay, why don't we stick to me asking the questions?
好吧 不如还是让我来问问题吧
Miss Whitaker left me a list.
惠特克女士给我留了份清单
How's everybody's suer?
大家的暑假过得如何?
Excellent. Paige wanted a suer of love, and I'm very good at it.
棒极了 佩奇想要一个爱的暑假 而我很擅长这一点
So far, we've had three picnics, two moonlit walks and one blow job--
到目前 我们野餐了三次 还有两次月下散步跟一次口♥交♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Next question.
哇 下一个问题
How's everybody feeling about life beyond high school?
大家对高中毕业之后的生活 感觉如何?
Good. I've already got the layout of the Denton dentistry department memorized.
很好 我已经记住了 丹顿大学牙医系的平面图
You're going to Denton? That's my alma mater. Anybody else here?
你要去读丹顿?那是我的母校啊 还有谁吗?
Nice! Teaates. You could all hang out.
很好 队友们 你们可以一起玩了
We're all in different departments. I'll never see them.
我们都是不去不同的系 我永远都不会见到他们
Agreed. This is where it ends.
同意 在这里就会结束掉了
Okay, well, I'm sure you'll do great wherever you go.
好了 我确定不管你们要去哪里 都会过得很好
Probably not.
可能不会
I read that four out of five students with autism don't graduate college.
我读到过一篇统计 在有孤独症的学生中 有五分之四无法大学毕业
And there's six of us. Four out of five?
-我们这里有六个人 -五分之四?
That's a lot. Yep.
-好多啊 -是的
Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Hold on. I tell this to the girls...
先等等 我对那些姑娘说过
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Four out of five... How big are you feet?
你的脚有多大?
While any expedition can be physically grueling...
任何探险都可以让肉体精疲力竭
Size 40. the most challenging aspects are mental,
但最有挑战性的还是在精神方面
dealing with the fear,
应对恐惧
孤独
the isolation,
the doubt.
疑惑
I'm gonna get to this this weekend.
我这周内来处理
We either need to get a power sander or just an area rug.
我们要么需要台电动磨砂器 要么就是张小地毯
Or we can keep it as a reminder
或者我们也可以留下做为提醒
that if you're not gonna show up somewhere, you should call. Ha ha.
如果你要爽约 也应该打个电♥话♥
Seriously? I told you I was sorry, Elsa.
真的吗?我向你道过歉了 艾尔莎
我知道
I know. I know.
我也需要更小心点 那些蜡烛真是一团糟
And I need to be more careful. Those candles are a mess.
It's just, we were gonna talk about things...
只是 我们本来要谈一下的
Elsa. ...and then we didn't.
-艾尔莎 -结果又没有
And it seems like you're avoiding it.
而且你似乎在逃避
No. I'm not avoiding anything.
我没有在逃避什么 我…
Okay.
好吧
I have to get to work.
我得去上班了
I have to make banana bread, so...
我得去做香蕉面包了 所以…
The hell you doing? You getting pretty for a run?
你在做什么啊?跑步都要先打扮了?
Nothing. Shut up.
没什么 闭嘴
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Sam, check it.
山姆 快看
They look great on my tuchus and the wrinkle twins can dance free all day.
这裤子穿起来真是很棒 蛋蛋也能够自♥由♥自在
You should be wearing your Techtropolis shirt.
你应该穿现代家电行的T恤
Gotcha covered, rule book.
知道了 小古板
Now, Say, listen up, all right, this is important,
好了 山姆 听我说 好吗 这很重要
maybe the most important thing I have ever said.
可能是我说过的最重要的话
Nursing school is about to begin, and I know myself.
护理学院就要开学了 我也清楚我自己
Beneath this chiseled jawline and happy-go-lucky personality
在这张轮廓分明的脸 和逍遥自在的个性之下
lurks a deep selfdestructive streak. So?
深埋着自我毁灭的倾向
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表