剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Why are we here?
我们到底为啥要来这啊?
I know, I'm a monster.
我知道 我是个恶魔
If I'm feeling really evil, I'll take you to a fancy lunch after.
如果我真的觉得很邪恶 待会我就带你去吃好的
How you feeling, honey?
你觉得如何 宝贝?
Not bad for a heartless garbage person.
对于一个没心没肺的烂人 来说还不错?
I know.
我知道
Breakups are so hard.
分手太难了
You made a kind and brave choice.
你做出了善良勇敢的选择
I'd like to think I'd make that choice, but we both know I'm not that strong.
我也想认为自己能做出这种选择 但我们都知道 我没那么坚强
Mom.
妈妈
I mean, it does really suck.
这感觉真的好差劲
And maybe it was the right thing to do, but...
或许这是做了正确的事情
I just can't get him out of my head.
但我就是没法忘掉他
No matter what I do.
无论如何都不行
So, Zahid...
那么 扎希德
interesting name. Where's your family from?
有趣的名字 你家是哪里人啊?
Vermont.
佛蒙特
We moved here when I was in sixth grade.
我上六年级时 我们搬来了这里
But we still head back every fall to peep them leaves.
但我们每年秋天还是要回去赏红叶
It's like he's always there.
就像他一直都还在
Hey, Sam. Play a little ultimate in my downtime. I'm a beast!
嘿 山姆 我在闲暇时玩终极飞盘 我可很厉害哦
Hey!
嘿 啊
You were right, this does take my mind off things.
你说得对 这的确可以让我分心
Everything reminds me of him.
所有东西都让我想起他
I just miss him.
我就是很想他
It sucks.
真差劲
I know it does.
我知道是这样
I may have something to make you feel better.
我或许有东西能让你感觉好些
Check it out.
看吧
"Casey rocks."
凯茜加油
For your track meet.
为了你的田径大赛
These are gonna look great in fingerless gloves.
配上露指手套会很好看
Nothing looks good in fingerless gloves.
配上露指手套啥都不好看
Casey rocks! - my God.
-凯茜加油 -我的天
Casey rocks!
凯茜加油
Calm down.
冷静点
What am I looking at?
这是什么?
Justice.
正义
Tiny little person up against a monster.
一个小人在对抗怪兽
I did a lot of that kind of art during my parents' divorce. You're angry.
在我父母离婚的时候 我画过很多这样的东西 你很愤怒
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
No, it's good, channel it.
没什么 这很好 发泄出来吧
My best friend said he doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore,
我最好的朋友说 他不想再做我的朋友了
but I'm better off without him.
但没有他 我过得更好
And I had sex so I'm not angry.
我还做了爱 所以我才不愤怒
Cool. You're still gripping that pencil awfully hard.
酷 但你还是把那支铅笔捏得太紧了
It's just how I hold my pencil.
我就是这么拿笔的
Okay, listen up, pups.
好了 都听着 小狗们
Midterms are upon us.
马上就要期中考了
Now, we live in a time
现在我们生活的时代
where a lot of bad shit is happening.
充满着很多糟糕的时期
Your mission, if you so choose it,
你的任务 如果你选择接受的话
and you kind of have to if you wanna pass,
当然如果你想通过考试 就不得不接受
is to create a single piece of art
就是创作一幅作品
that sheds light on a political cause
为一项你所热衷的政♥治♥议题
that you are passionate about.
增添光彩
my God. I have so many ideas, how am I gonna pick?
我的天 我有太多想法了 我该怎么选?
Factory farming, right? No, homelessness.
工厂化农业 对吧?不 无家可归
but abortion, tho
但还有堕胎呢
I'm not very political.
我不是太关心政♥治♥
Can I have one of your leftovers?
你能剩一个给我吗?
Nonsense.
胡说
Sam, if you have a heart,
山姆 如果你有一颗心
you're political.
你就会关心政♥治♥
If you don't, you're a jellyfish.
如果你没有 你就只是个软骨头
Dig deep, sheep!
要深挖啊 小羊们
Give into the dark side, Sam,
投入黑暗面吧 山姆
what makes you furious.
选择让你暴怒的事情
The Magellanic penguins of Argentina,
阿根廷的麦哲伦企鹅
it's the single largest penguin colony in the world.
是世界上最大的企鹅群落
It's like New York City for penguins.
就像是企鹅的纽约
How cool. And it's a bloodbath.
-真酷啊 -是一场大屠♥杀♥
dear.
老天
Normally, baby penguins have a one-in-three chance of survival
通常来说企鹅宝宝 有三分之一的存活率
because of predators, starvation
因为捕食者 饥饿…
Let's talk about something more sunny, yeah?
我们聊点更阳光的东西好吗?
And thanks to humans and climate change,
多亏了人类和气候变化
thousands more are freezing to death because of increased rainfall.
增加的降雨量导致 企鹅被多冻死了数千只
I watched a video of a duck drinking out of a baby bottle.
我看了一个鸭子从奶瓶里喝水的视频
It was pretty cute.
真的好可爱
The odds were already stacked against them and now this?
他们的存活率本来就不高 现在还这样?
I have to spend all weekend working on this project.
我整个周末都得花在这个项目上了
Well, I was hoping that maybe we could spend some time together this weekend,
我还希望这周末我们能一起待一会呢
you know, since your family will be away for the track meet.
因为你的家人都会去田径大赛
Sorry, this is too important. I have to get this right.
抱歉 这太重要了 我必须得做好
Okay, Sam, eno
好了 山姆 够了
We had a very special time the other day,
我们那天才共享了特殊时光
and you haven't even mentioned it.
而你现在提都不提
I mean, ever since that early afternoon in your dorm, everything has changed.
从在你宿舍的那个下午起 一切都变了
We're a pair of adults now.
我们现在都是成年人了
Okay, but look.
好吧 但是看这个
See? Now that's better.
看到没?这就好多了
Look at those little guys just taking a nap in their nest.
瞧这些小家伙在巢里打盹啊
They're dead. It's a mass grave.
它们都死了 这是乱葬冈
Seriously?
真的吗?
Sorry, didn't see you there.
抱歉 没有看到你
Come on, let me study.
好了 让我学习
I'm not gonna be able to get anything done this weekend, so I gotta...
我这周末什么都做不了 所以我得…
You nervous about regionals?
你在为区域赛感到紧张?
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然啊
But I'm mostly just...
但我最主要还是…
Sad about Evan?
为埃文伤心?
Look, we're friends first. You can talk to me about it if you want.
听我说 我们首先还是朋友 你可以跟我聊的 只要你想聊
I know.
我知道
Not about this.
不是这事
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事
I'm biased anyway.
反正我也会有偏见
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Bye.
再见
So is she your girlfriend now?
所以她现在是你女朋友了?
Jesus, Sam! Warn a person.
老天 山姆 先警告一下啊
That I'm sitting on the couch?
警告说我坐在沙发上?
Okay. I'm sitting on the couch.
好吧 我坐在沙发上
So are you a couple?
所以 你们是一对吗?
I am not having this conversation with you, ever.
我不会跟你谈这个 永远不会
But...
但是
I mean...
我是说
if we were, would that...
如果我们是 你会…
be a problem with you?
有什么意见吗?
What? No, why?
什么?不会啊 为什么?
You'd be like Sphen and Magic.
你们就会像是斯芬和梅基
Who?
谁?
Sphen and Magic,
斯芬和梅基
the two male gentoo penguins at the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium.
悉尼海洋生物水族馆的 两只雄性巴布亚企鹅
They courted each other and built a nest.
他们相互求爱并共筑爱巢
Cuties.
好可爱
When a negligent heterosexual penguin pair
当一对疏忽的异性恋企鹅
left their egg exposed to the elements,
把它们的蛋遗落在外界之后
the aquarium staff gave it to Sphen and Magic.
水族馆的工作人员把蛋 给了斯芬和梅基
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表