剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
19-year-old man.
19岁的男人
That is not bad. Thank you, Evan.
这也不坏 谢谢 埃文
You're welcome.
不客气
That was nice.
这真好
I'm a nice guy.
我是好人
Tell a friend.
告诉你的朋友吧
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事情我很抱歉
Yeah, what was that?
是啊 那是怎么了?
God, I'm just so stressed about track.
老天 田径场上的事让我很紧张
'Cause my times are down and...
因为我的成绩退步了
I think it's all these power bars I'm eating.
我觉得都是因为我吃掉的这些能量条
Hi, there.
你好啊
Hello again.
又见面了
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你聊聊
Okay.
好的
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.
我最近想了很多
About the future and also about the past.
关于未来也关于过去
Do you remember my 27th birthday?
你还记得我27岁生日吗?
Not specifically, but I'm sure it was nice.
不太记得了 但我确定一定很好
It wasn't. It was not nice.
并没有 并不好
It was at a Mexican place, and I didn't wanna invite you,
那是在一家墨西哥餐厅 我并不想邀请你
but Doug said I should because he's a good person.
但道格说我应该要 因为他是个好人
And you came, drunk...
而你来了 喝醉了
and you were mean, you mimicked him.
你很恶毒 你在模仿他
The waiter was there, even he was embarrassed.
就连在场的服务生都觉得尴尬
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I know I was not an easy kid. I...
我知道我不是个好带的孩子
I was rigid and particular and very specific.
我刻板又特别 还非常具体
But Doug...
但是道格
that marriage was a good choice.
这段婚姻 是个好选择
The right choice.
是正确的选择
You should have supported me.
你应该要支持我的
I don't know what...
我不知道
I don't know what I wanted from you.
我不知道我想要你做什么
Elsa...
艾尔莎
you were a unique kid,
你是个独特的孩子
but I didn't help you.
但我却没有帮助你
Your kids are luckier.
你的孩子们很幸运
Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗?
Did he send you? No.
-他叫你来的吗? -不是
Did she send you?
那是她叫你来的吗?
Elsa? Surprisingly, no.
艾尔莎?令人吃惊 并不是
Too bad. I like to think she's thinking of me.
太糟了 我还以为她有想着我
Look...
听我说
Sam is going through a really hard time right now,
山姆现在过得很艰难
and in a moment of weakness, I promised to be his emotional support human.
在他脆弱的时候 我保证过 要做他的情感支持人
I get it, you're doing your job.
我明白 你在履行诺言
It's not like Edison could hop in the car and drive over here.
爱迪生又没法跳上车开来这里
No, he cannot.
是的 他不行
And he wanted to. I had to pry my keys from his tiny, little hands.
但他想要 我得从他的小手里 把钥匙抢回来
I hate to say this, Casey, but you wasted your time.
我不想这么说 凯茜 但你在浪费时间
Sam and I are over with for good.
山姆和我已经彻底结束了
And I don't miss him. I don't miss him one little bit.
我并不想念他 我一点都不想念他
Look, I don't know everything that happened between you guys,
听我说 我不知道你们之间 发生的所有事情
but is it really worth ending a friendship over?
但这真的值得结束一段友谊吗?
I mean, you don't just end a relationship over nothing.
你不能平白无故就结束一段关系
I've thought about this a lot.
我也想过很多
Sam was my number one, homie.
山姆是我的头号♥朋友
He was my protégé. He made me proud.
他是我的门徒 他让我骄傲
And he kept me on my toes with his logical and irritating questions.
他用有逻辑性的并且烦人的问题 让我保持警醒
He does that. Yeah, but...
他的确是这样 是啊 但是
he hates my girl.
他讨厌我的女人
There are just some things that are too big to look past.
有些事情真的是大到无法忽视
Okay, you mad at me? Feels like you're mad at me.
好吧 你在生我的气 感觉你在生我的气
But I always think people are mad at me. What? No.
-但我一直觉得别人在生我的气 -什么?没有
No.
没有
Elsa wants to separate.
艾尔莎想要分居
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's bullshit.
完全是胡说
She's the one who cheated, but I'm the bad guy?
出轨的人是她 结果我倒成了坏人了?
Sucks.
差劲啊
Yeah, it does.
是的 没错
What? Just say it.
什么?说吧
Not my place.
轮不到我来说
Just say it. Look.
-说吧 -听我说
The way I think about it, marriage is a choice
我的看法是 婚姻就是
you make every morning when you wake up.
你每天早上醒来时所做的选择
You still making that choice?
你还在做选择吗?
Hey, professor!
嘿 教授
Why don't you use your PhD to learn how to walk?
干嘛不用你的博士学位来学学走路?
I hate your face!
我讨厌你的脸
All righty. Here we are, love bug.
好了 我们到了 小爱虫
Paige, Evan said to ask you this
佩奇 埃文说我应该问问你
and it sounded like a good idea, so...
而且这听起来是个好主意 所以…
is everything okay with you?
你一切还好吗?
Well, to be honest, Sam, no.
老实说 山姆 不好
I feel low.
我感觉很低落
Lower than low.
低过低落
I mean, not only have my career and life prospects
不止是我的职业生涯和生活前景
taken a massive nosedive, but...
出现了崩塌 而且…
I'm a little worried about us.
我还有点担心我们
Us?
我们?
Yes. I mean, we're in completely different places.
是的 我们的境遇完全不同了
You're here at college and...
你在这里上大学
I'm at a restaurant with a ball pit and a life-sized singing strip of bacon.
而我却在一家有海洋球的餐馆里 和真人♥大♥小会唱歌♥的培根在一起
I remember him. Terrifying.
我记得他 好吓人
Yeah.
是啊
Also, I've just never felt less attractive.
而且 我还… 从未感觉如此没有吸引力过
I mean, I'm tired, and my hair is flat and...
我很疲劳 我的头发也塌了
I smell like fried potatoes.
我闻起来还像炸土豆
What? No way.
什么?不可能
You're as beautiful as you always were.
你和以前一样漂亮
You think I'm beautiful?
你觉得我漂亮?
You're one of the most beautiful girls I know.
你是我认识的最漂亮的女孩之一
And I don't know why you're worried about us.
我不知道你为什么会担心我们
I told you that I loved you on graduation night,
我在毕业那天晚上告诉过你我爱你
and I still love you,
我依然还爱着你
and I'm going to love you in the future no matter what you smell like.
将来也会继续爱你 无论你闻起来像什么
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I guess we both have just been so...
是的 我想我们最近…
focused on the difficult things that have been going on that...
都在忙于应对遭遇到的困难
it's been hard for us to connect lately.
所以最近我们沟通有些困难
So...
那么…
I should have asked you how you were doing a long time ago?
我是不是很早之前 就该问你过得怎么样了?
Well, yes, but I'm really glad that you asked now.
是的 但我还是很高兴你现在问了
Hey, Sam.
嘿 山姆
Is there anywhere on this campus that we could be alone?
校园里有没有我们可以独处的地方?
Things can get a little nutty in the dark.
在黑暗里事情会变得有些古怪
And in Antarctica with six months of winter and darkness in a row...
而南极洲六个月的冬季 一直都处于黑暗之中
Good for you, dude.
干得好 哥们
...well, some very unexpected things can happen.
一些出乎意料的事情就会发生
Hold on.
等等
I've been carrying this around for a few years now...
我带着这个东西都几年了
waiting to light it, my first intimate moment.
等着要在我第一次亲密接触时点燃
Intimate?
亲密接触?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表