剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Talk to people you trust about it.
去和你信任的人谈谈吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What did Crowley want?
嘿 克罗利找你干嘛?
Nothing much. She just wanted to congratulate me.
也没啥 她就是想祝贺我一下
Okay.
好吧
What are you doing? Nothing.
-你在做啥? -没啥?
You don't have to hide your pros and cons list.
你不用把优缺点清单藏着
You're Elsa's daughter, you love lists.
你是艾尔莎的女儿 你也爱清单
I'm so ashamed.
我太羞耻了
UCLA? Yep.
加州大学洛杉矶分校?是的
Coach says it's a possibility.
教练说有可能
Wow.
哇
Yeah, I just basically have to change my whole life
是的 我基本上需要改变整个生活
and train like a maniac.
像疯子一样训练
Should I?
我应该这样吗?
Well, I can't tell you that, but either way, I'm proud of you.
我没法替你决定 但无论如何 我都为你骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
Now, can you give me a solution to all my problems?
现在 你能解决我所有的问题吗?
Well, I'll tell you this: you had a hard time.
这么对你说吧 你也经历过苦日子
End of elementary, middle school, you were acting out.
小学毕业 中学 你都在宣泄
It was tough on you and then you found track, and...
你过得很艰难 然后你找到了田径场
it made you happy, so...
这让你开心 所以…
Got me away from Elsa.
这让我远离了艾尔莎
Well, as long as it's making you happy, it's okay.
只要能让你开始 就没问题
We need to borrow your truck.
我们需要借用你的卡车
Hi, I'm Abby. Hi.
-嗨 我是艾比 -嗨
What's up? Truck?
-怎么了? -卡车?
No, I need it, and you don't drive.
不行 我要用 而且你也不会开车
That's why I also need to borrow Casey.
所以我也需要借用凯茜
Sorry, kid, you're on your own. I gotta hit the road.
抱歉 孩子 你得靠自己了 我得上路了
We need to get to Royal Oak Casino.
我们得赶去皇家橡树赌场
Why?
为什么?
Because we're gonna break up Zahid's wedding to Gretchen.
因为我们得去阻止 扎希德和格雷琴结婚
fun. Can I come?
啊 有趣 我能去吗?
None of us are going if we don't have a way to get there.
如果找不到过去的方法 我们谁都去不了
Then you're gonna have to drive like hell.
你们得开得飞快才行
I think I know a way.
我想我有办法了
This is so exciting. It's our first road trip.
太令人兴奋了 我们的第一次自驾游
And our first wedding breakup.
以及第一次去阻止结婚
Just the two of us, out on the open road.
只有我们两个 奔驰在大道上
Well, not exactly.
其实并不是这样
I'm sorry, but do you really think that's necessary?
你觉得真有这个必要吗?
I've heard how you drive. I'm not taking any risks.
我听说过你开车的风格 我不会冒任何风险
Well, that's nonsense and highly exaggerated.
这是胡说 过分夸张了
What are you doing, you incompetent turd-sack!
你在做什么 你这个无能的粪袋
God, I will rip out your spine and eat it for dinner
老天 我要扯出你的脊柱当饭吃
and use it to pick my frickin' teeth!
吃完了再用来剔牙
My mistake, you seem good.
我搞错了 你似乎很好
So, what's with the canoe?
那么 这独木舟是咋回事?
I'd really rather not say.
我并不想说
Other than it's a reminder of my shame,
那东西时刻提醒着我的耻辱
the scarlet "A" that I'm doomed to carry with me for all of eternity.
我注定要永远背负的红字
Or at least until I can convince some financially irresponsible dodo bird
或许至少直到我能说服 某个花钱不过脑子的渡渡鸟
to take it off my hands.
从我这转手过去为止
Usually when people say they'd rather not say, then they don't say.
一般人说并不想说之后 他们并不会说
look at this.
瞧这个
This is the Elvis that's performing the ceremony,
这是执行仪式的猫王
and look behind him at the elevator.
看他背后的电梯
The arrow only points up. The elevator is on the ground floor.
只有朝上的箭头 电梯在一楼
Do you think that means they're getting married on the ground floor?
这就是说他们是在一楼结婚吗?
It could. Good sleuthing.
有可能 查得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
It's attention to detail and lack of attention to your conversation.
这是因为我关注细节 并且不关注你们的对话
Hello. Hi. I'm at the hotel.
-喂? -嗨 我到酒店了
I wanted to make sure you were still coming to the training.
我想确保一下你会来做培训
I haven't heard from you in a while and--
我有段时间没听到你的消息了
No. Yeah, I am. Sorry, it's...
不 是的 抱歉 因为…
been kind of crazy at home.
最近家里有点疯狂
Is everything okay? Yeah.
-一切还好吗? -是的
No, I don't know. It's...
不 我不知道
Elsa and I are talking about separating, so...
艾尔莎和我在讨论分居 所以…
Wow.
哇
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No, it's okay. I'm on the way. I'll be there in about 45 minutes.
不 没关系 我在过来的路上了 45分钟就到
Okay.
好的
Well, I'm thinking about heading down to the bar before the meet and greet.
我想在见面会之前先去酒吧
Not sure I can do that without alcol.
不确定不喝酒我能不能顶得住
All right, I'll meet you there.
好的 那就在酒吧见
Okay. See you in 45 minutes.
好的 45分钟后见
See you soon.
待会见
Office hours aren't until 5:30.
上班时间只到五点半
But, Professor, I really need your help, boy trouble.
但是教授 我真的需要你的帮助 男孩问题
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Hi. How's Hanzo?
嗨 半藏咋样啊?
I love him so much I wanna die.
我爱他爱到想死
And I'm so tired I wanna die, so...
同时我也累到想死 所以…
What's all this?
这些是什么?
Sam told me that you host a board game night every week,
山姆告诉我 你每周都要办桌游之夜
and I came across these old games, and I thought maybe you could use them.
我找到了一些旧游戏 我想或许你用得到
Most have all their pieces except for Chinese Checkers,
大部分都是完整的 除了中国跳棋
but nobody likes Chinese Checkers anyway.
但反正也没人喜欢中国跳棋
It's the worst.
最差劲了
Okay, you can just put them...
好的 你可以把它们放到…
Sure, perfect.
好的 完美
So, boy problems? no, everything's fine.
所以 男孩问题? 不 一切都很好
I've been taking your advice and not pressuring him
我一直按照你的建议不去逼他
and letting him go at his own pace, and I'm letting him come to me.
让他按自己的步伐走 让他来靠近我
And?
结果呢?
We're separated.
我们分居了
No, but actually, things are better now.
-噢 -不 但实际上…情况好转了
It's almost like when we first got together.
几乎就像我们刚开始的时候了
Yeah.
是的
So I told him he should go to New York on this work trip with Megan.
所以我对他说 他应该和梅根一起去纽约出差
That's why you're here, isn't it?
所以你才来这里 对吧?
Well, that and the board games.
这事 还有桌游
Do you wanna play Connect 4?
你想玩四子棋吗?
I need something to occupy my brain.
我需要有东西占据我的脑子
Sometimes if I need to figure out how I'm feeling about something,
有时如果我需要搞清楚 我对某些东西的感觉
I'll just state the facts out loud to myself.
我就会对自己大声说出事实
You sent your husband to New York
你让你丈夫
with another woman who you already had concerns about.
和一个你已经在担心的女人 一起去纽约
Maybe I stepped back too far.
或许我后退太多了
Maybe.
或许吧
bride and groom!
新娘和新郎
Not them.
不是他们
succulents!
多肉植物
Not now.
现在不行
ice cream!
冰淇淋
No time.
没时间
Okay, look around for clues.
好的 到处找找线索
Look at us back at the hijinks.
瞧我们又变得开心了
Sam and Paige, good as new.
山姆和佩奇 和好如初
I'm so relieved you forgave me.
你原谅了我 真让我松了一口气
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
And things are really on the up and up, you know?
情况真的在变好 你知道吗?
Got my nanny interview coming up.
我马上就有保姆面试了
And sure, the canoe is still there reminding me of my failure at all times,
当然了 独木舟还在 时刻提醒着我的失败
but I can just look the other direction. Are you kidding me?
但我可以看着其他方向 你开玩笑吧
Hark! I hear a shrill, sarcastic voice making someone feel like crap, come on!
听 我听到了尖酸刻薄的声音 让人感觉非常糟糕 来吧
Zippers are totally misogynist.
拉链绝对是厌女的
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表